What kind of bender are you in the Avatar world?

• Thread starter Deleted member 45782
  • Start date

What kind of elemental bender would you wish to be in the Avatar World?

• Waterbender

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Firebender

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Earthbender

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Airbender

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Random Non-bending human bystander

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Chi-blocker

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Me Spirit Spirit

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • the Cabbage Man

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Gender Bender

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Stretchy bend like Fantastic 4 crossover

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 45782

What kind of sub-bending would you also choose to specialize in?

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
The Spoonbender.

What can it do?

In fact, as a user, I am limited to the knowledge of what a Spoonbender like myself can do. Bending spoons has been my ability ever since I've been chosen by the SpoonGod, and have cursed my entire existence for only being able to bend spoons. However, when a transcript fell from the sky, I suddenly consumed the transcript after reading it. After that, I've been able to bend spoons even harder... not just that, I can make a woman bend and see her busty ass... of course, it only works for women with busty ass.

So basically, it is fucking useless.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
I am...the Pussy Bender. *waves hands*
*legions of females instantly cream themselves*
With flick of a sleeve, I, Cupcake Ninja, reduced the females of this comment section to ash!

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
People bender. Instead of using the elements to do Ai-chan's bidding, Ai-chan force people to volunteer to do Ai-chan's bidding. If they won't volunteer, Ai-chan will strongly encourage them to do so by threatening them with being bent and twisted like a rope together with their mortal enemies.

Szaku

Water bending so I can do blood bending, but instead of controlling people I just want to make them explode.

im with this person. i chose water at first, specifically because of blood bending. but if that's not an option than earthbending to metalbending it is~

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
im with this person. i chose water at first, specifically because of blood bending. but if that's not an option than earthbending to metalbending it is~
You know, theoretically, fire bending, which is basically just heat manipulation, would allow you to have the power to control atoms depending on your level of control. Water bending too. If you can heat things up or make things cold, that is atom manipulation.

Agentt

Thighs
You know, theoretically, fire bending, which is basically just heat manipulation, would allow you to have the power to control atoms depending on your level of control. Water bending too. If you can heat things up or make things cold, that is atom manipulation.
Water bending so I can do blood bending, but instead of controlling people I just want to make them explode.
Its all cool until you realise you have to actually train and meditate for years without disturbance and with dedication to achieve this, not just,
"Think Toph Think! Metal is just Earth purified!"

D

Deleted member 49654

You forgot the gender bender. I mean it as in bending the gender of friends and foes. It is a useless ability but can have the effect of psychological awe.
PS: Sigh, saw someone already mentioned it. Yet, where is the poll answer choice?

Last edited by a moderator: