What punctuation you rarely use?

Agentt

Thighs
Today, I used the ':-' mark for like...god knows after how long. I don't think I have ever used it ever after the grade where I learnt of it.

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
The asterisk.

Not many reasons to use it in my writing. Unless it is on Discord to make my words become italicized.

IDKWtWrite-San

Projecting 'Unreliable Narrator' Tag
I...don't even know what they are....
I mean, I do know, they appear all the time in isekai...but...what are they?
Yeah from Lena just said it was Japanese Quotation. DL it from Japan Google Keyboard and use it for just games and announcement or communication through the devices

Agentt

Thighs
I rarely use ":" ever. Same with ";". Though I know exactly why I rarely use them. They don't have that many uses in general.
I do use semi colon sometimes, everytime I am listing something, just like how I am doing so now, but then I have to explain something; I just explain it here and continue listing stuff; coconut and bananas

K_Jira

I don't think I've ever used ( ; ). Don't know what kind of sentence structure need it.

Agentt

Thighs
I don't think I've ever used ( ; ). Don't know what kind of sentence structure need it.
; (it's just so hard deciding when to use it)
I rarely use ":" ever. Same with ";". Though I know exactly why I rarely use them. They don't have that many uses in general.
Jesus Christus, all three of you commit heresy.

Commas have 2 uses, one they are used to break the sentence into many parts, just like I am doing here.
Commas are, however, also used as a replacement for brackets, for example, the however I wrote before, or take this example:
"Mr. Bill, a singer, is my friend,"
Semicolons are used whenever you have to use commas for both the purposes, but don't wanna confuse between them,
For example
I want to buy some toothbrush, a pound of rice, 2 lipsticks; one red and one gold; and some ice cream.
Darkness overbearing; a will to subvert what is reasoning.
Or yes, to give dramatic pauses, but since the reader is speed reading, they don't really differ from normal commas

SakeVision

Sama/kisama
The thread was unlike any other you'd find on smuthub; its dark vestiges called to the shitposter within. But stronger, deeper; like a dark fantasy.