What were your "You dare use my own spells against me" moments?

CheertheDead

The narcissist and Attention Whore :>
...or should I say "You dare use my own kink against me" kind of moment whichever applies.

For me, it's when I joined a new fujoshi club and they tell me to not search for **** or ***** not knowing that I have already went far past that point.

super straight male & the opposite sex of female
...or should I say "You dare use my own kink against me" kind of moment whichever applies.

For me, it's when I joined a new fujoshi club and they tell me to not search for **** or ***** not knowing that I have already went far past that point.
Metal
I fucking love metal

D

Deleted member 54065

Got a lot of moments like that for me. In the classroom. In the courtroom. In the living room whenever my siblings and I were having friendly discussions.

And sometimes, even my characters too. Nah, I don't talk to them; it's rather in their banters.

Edit: I'd say, I love destroying my opposition using that.

LilTV1155

Just for the laughs here.
From one of my drawing storyboard thread post.
RIP phone.
Back to computer drawing.
Now that I think about it. How many fight scenes were there with the Shadow Monster?
1...2....3.....Probably 6? So would this make this scene the 7th?
View attachment 10233
Power Up!

View attachment 10235
View attachment 10237

...... I just realized. I almost made Spearscale Whale bald without his hair mark.
Attachments are just simple drawings.
In one tale, I did say that curses or power spells are not effective if the opponent is too OP.
Just a question.
I'm trying to create an ugly water snake Fakemon with a simple design.

Is it ugly cute? Or just too complicated?
View attachment 10107

View attachment 10108
View attachment 10110
Arrowing Eagle used Arrow Storm.
Block! Counter!
No effect! Fail!
Spank shot x6.
Arrowing Eagle. "Mommy!"
What happen when you try to curse someone or a shaman as powerful as Kindred Walker....
View attachment 10111
.View attachment 10113
.View attachment 10114
.View attachment 10115.
View attachment 10116

View attachment 10117.

Even if you are not a Spellcaster and still try to use magic and curse casually.
View attachment 10112View attachment 10118

binarysoap

Currently Lurking

I need to know what **** or ***** are. For Academic Purposes.

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
I remembered that one time in highschool where my classmate(the person that brought me into writing) was writing a BL of the two popular guys in class and I was like 'Is it fine to write that about our classmates?' Which she said it was Ok and I ended up writing a my own version which we both exchanged later on.

While I was disturbed about reading BL, she was even more disgusted at me for writing GL which I complained to her that it was her idea to write type of story.

In the end, I guess she only ended up having a few fans of her story while the guys kinda begged me for a sequel I never wrote.

In terms of writing in our native language, I hands-down gave up winning but when writing it in english did boost up my win at that time.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Pico and Unapai
and shota pregnancy and penis birth
and goblin cave and orb's bride
I googled them.

Why?
I remembered that one time in highschool where my classmate(the person that brought me into writing) was writing a BL of the two popular guys in class and I was like 'Is it fine to write that about our classmates?' Which she said it was Ok and I ended up writing a my own version which we both exchanged later on.

While I was disturbed about reading BL, she was even more disgusted at me for writing GL which I complained to her that it was her idea to write type of story.

In the end, I guess she only ended up having a few fans of her story while the guys kinda begged me for a sequel I never wrote.

In terms of writing in our native language, I hands-down gave up winning but when writing it in english did boost up my win at that time.
Of course men wanted GL.

Also I once wrote a BL between a dude and my balding hometeacher in the scene from a doujinshi by Muccha, let's just say the beating I received later was horribly justified.

Ps.Am watching Wisecrack now and Michael saying CBT (in context it is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy) in a straight voice is weird.

Cock and Ball Torture man...

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
Of course men wanted GL.

Also I once wrote a BL between a dude and my balding hometeacher in the scene from a doujinshi by Muccha, let's just say the beating I received later was horribly justified.

Ps.Am watching Wisecrack now and Michael saying CBT (in context it is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy) in a straight voice is weird.

Cock and Ball Torture man...
But mine was justified. I even asked the two girls(whom I used as a reference) if I wanted to put them in my story which they agreed(which later turned out that those two girls were actually lesbians and were into each other).....

.....now that I mentioned that, I kinda think it was justified in a way that I did more damage to the girl considering that she didn't even asked the two guys out to her story.

It also worth pointing out that my guesses are scarily accurate to the point where its basically foresight to even predict that my story became real. I didn't even expect the two girls I reference for were actually lesbians.

I was quite scared that my 'realistic' stories I often write at that time were so close to foresight that some guys even asked to either write them being rich or have multiple girlfriends which is the reason why I opted to write unrealistic stories.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
But mine was justified. I even asked the two girls(whom I used as a reference) if I wanted to put them in my story which they agreed(which later turned out that those two girls were actually lesbians and were into each other).....

.....now that I mentioned that, I kinda think it was justified in a way that I did more damage to the girl considering that she didn't even asked the two guys out to her story.

It also worth pointing out that my guesses are scarily accurate to the point where its basically foresight to even predict that my story became real. I didn't even expect the two girls I reference for were actually lesbians.

I was quite scared that my 'realistic' stories I often write at that time were so close to foresight that some guys even asked to either write them being rich or have multiple girlfriends which is the reason why I opted to write unrealistic stories.
Now please with your power to turn written works into reality... I don't know my next line, considering the fact that I mighy be tempting fate and fucking 2022 which is already going to be triple penetrated, you writing something about the folks in SHF might result in the hadron collider churning out a sizable blackhole.

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
I was quite scared that my 'realistic' stories I often write at that time were so close to foresight
Now please with your power to turn written works into reality... writing something about the folks in SHF might result in the hadron collider churning out a sizable blackhole
That sounds like a good idea. You can call it, "I Wrote a WebNovel and Ended the World, But Now-"