Which are the real maniacs of SH?

Which three are the most insane?

• Iamnotabot (conquering AI divested of humanity; prepare to be pets)

• Rhaps (a sociopath and strong proponent of the cyborg revolution, as well as of malicious acts)

• TheMonotonePuppet (a demented holy fool of the Twinkling Eyes, torturer, & greedy pursuer of COLOR)

• Agentt (the disgusting, twisted predecessor of NotaNuffian and CupcakeNinja. Asleep. For now)

• TenderHuman (an ancient witch predating petty things, and everything, even morals, is petty to them)

• phaeous (one odd individual prone to bouts of whimsy and nonsensical writings to melt them mind)

• Lloyd (part of a legion of trolls, his hate knows no bounds$

• En-Chan (a progenitor to vampires and WILDLY various personalities, her Sins know no bounds)

• TheEldritchGod (this abomination needs no explanation. After all, his rants are long enough already)

• K5Rakitan (for shits and giggles, I put the lewd mother with the most SH points)

• greyblob (idk. Something is just so sus)

• LunaSoltaer (the bonfire of spite; the glued together mirror; the apocalyptic comet of rage)

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
I cast my vote for you and EldritchGod. I am obviously very sane. I am a little disappointed that @APieceOfRock isn't on the list. Pebble would take the insanity cake.
Awww, thank you! *can’t blush so dabs blood on cheeks* No additions, but I am curious what craziness APieceOfRock has posted now. I haven’t seen anything insane as of recently.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
meh.. you're like a comical villain who'd feel bad if the heroes accidentally got hurt... @TheEldritchGod would rant about old bread he got at the bakery while pulling my fingernails and flaying my skin
*gasp* is that… how you see me? A joke?
Well good! *giggles* If that is the case, you wouldn’t mind entertaining the notion of going under the night sky with me! *hugs your squishy self*
I can’t wait! Hmmm… I’ll bring some popcorn, pillows, and sleeping bags for us. Extra cushy!
And you can melt under the oozing, irregular passage of time as the Stars’ joyous tears cascade upon you! The plants of this scenic picnic area will grow into your soul and body, riddling your slime self like tape worms and botfly larvae, in a hopeless attempt to escape the callous, curious, cold gaze of the Stars. Then you’ll get to experience being devoured from the inside by a kernel of Starvation, planted there by the plasma-dripping kisses of These Weeping Eyes. Feel your insides slowly, nauseatingly, drain away into perhaps your first true taste of what hunger can be. It is mindbendingly intense and heady, swallowing your mind like PAC-man to a pellet, and it is just unnoticeable to the Stars.
Let’s have FUN!!!

SailusGebel

@SailusGebel I love you so much <3