Which kind of character is your favourite?

Park_NamByul

I mean what kind of character makes you love them instantly or which kind of character you like most of the time?

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
>short hair
>dark skin
>chocolate bar for abs
>gains for days
>will positively break me with every appendage she has
>feline glare
>can kill me
>MASSIVE MAMMALIAN MOMMY MILKERS

if you suffice any one of those criteria it's safe to say you're probably the best character in whatever I'm reading at the moment

IMG_20211221_190417.jpg

oh wait you mean personality-

Last edited:

Park_NamByul

>short hair
>dark skin
>chocolate bar for abs
>gains for days
>will positively break me with every appendage she has
>feline glare
>can kill me
>MASSIVE MAMMALIAN MOMMY MILKERS

if you suffice any one of those criteria it's safe to say you're probably the best character in whatever I'm reading at the moment

View attachment 12142

oh wait you mean personality-
I mean overall.

Squirrel

I really like characters with loyal hearts, sweet and simple minded( except for their revenge things) beneath an evil mask. I mean those characters that can make me explore them are my liked ones..

MissPaige36

✨Senior Forum Citizen✨
I mean what kind of character makes you love them instantly or which kind of character you like most of the time?
Dumb and cute
Wait
I have another one, the I hate everyone but you. Someone who's mean to everyone except a select few

TotallyHuman

Characters who have an ideal, or an idea that they are devoted to (regardless of their idea)
I really like characters with loyal hearts, sweet and simple minded( except for their revenge things) beneath an evil mask. I mean those characters that can make me explore them are my liked ones..
Damn you, Perry the Platypus!

Alfir

The Inventor of Words
Personally, I like philosophical characters with a hint of madness... Or possesses an extreme conviction plus a 100% insanity...

And most of all, I like them logical and reasonable.

EternalSunset0

It's usually appearance first. If a character fits my aesthetic, easy plus points. Aesthetics I like for appearance include Asuna, Suzune Horikita, Yukina Minato, Emilia, etc. Probably somewhere along those types in general. For males, I like the Kirito aesthetic. Or Ayanokouji.

As for personality, I like a mixture of tsundere and kuudere girls. The sort of tough, overly straight-laced girl who's surprisingly soft and vulnerable on bed/easily flustered type once you get to know them. Maybe a bit of Rin Tohsaka is what I meant? Shizuku from Arifureta counts too. I also guess Julis from Asterisk War too.

I also like girls who are very loyal and want to protect you. You get Rem's and Mash's fitting the bill here.

I also enjoy watching clueless or brazen girls (in terms of social norms) that cause awkward moments and such. Origami from DAL is somewhere here. La Folia from Strike the Blood also finds her place here.

For male characters, I like friendly guys who have a cool edge to them. It's a meme and all, but the "Kirito" is a male character type I like. Not as edgy or cynical as say, Hachiman, but also nowhere near happy or bright balls of energy. Ichigo fits the bill, too, if we're talking battle shounen manga.

Agentt

Thighs
I like yanderes, not the controlling kind or the violent ones, the stalking shy ones which get angry easily and act as a fairy god mother

IDKWtWrite-San

Projecting 'Unreliable Narrator' Tag
Hoh? You're approaching me, instead of running away, you're approaching me! ( Sorry I have to do this )

For my favorite character..... I think 1st is the one that's well written, perfect personality that fits her, and her aesthetic. 2nd one is someone who reference meme in every possible chapter :blob_popcorn: . 3rd is just a character that's relax, likes to vibe in music, can beat the mc in something and enjoyable to be friends with and great at hanging out .

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
I mean overall.
I don't have a specific favourite overall. I DO have a distaste for wimpy, pathetic characters, though. Other than that, my tastes are pretty varied and wide. So long as it's well-written, it's a solid contender to my list of favourite characters.

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
I love 'em unfortunate Ojou-samas, especially if they act haughty and arrogant while meaning well (but being misunderstood by most). Bonus points if they fail miserably.

I also love shy, stoic girls that don't say much but where every word hits the mark. Bonus points if they destroy people in just a few words.