Yo, my name is whiteface

Whiteface

Hey my name is Whiteface, wanna see me say that in spanish? You probably don't that would sound pretty stupid. Hmm how I would I introduce myself to the masses, IK trauma dumping. My Mother never loved me and my dad gambled me for alcohol, he lost then I got kidnapped by japanese ninjas and sent to a camp in Columbia. I met a fine chick named Anne she had a dairy, and stuff. She was also blind, deaf, and infertile 💀💀💀. Oh and I rode ina. Wheelchair for a year cause I was insecure about my legs, and also becajse of the Japanese Ninjas in Columbia that spoke French. Oh and my best friend is a hedgehog with a gun, because he thought he wouldn't fit in America.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
Hey my name is Whiteface, wanna see me say that in spanish? You probably don't that would sound pretty stupid. Hmm how I would I introduce myself to the masses, IK trauma dumping. My Mother never loved me and my dad gambled me for alcohol, he lost then I got kidnapped by japanese ninjas and sent to a camp in Columbia. I met a fine chick named Anne she had a dairy, and stuff. She was also blind, deaf, and infertile 💀💀💀. Oh and I rode ina. Wheelchair for a year cause I was insecure about my legs, and also becajse of the Japanese Ninjas in Columbia that spoke French. Oh and my best friend is a hedgehog with a gun, because he thought he wouldn't fit in America.
Hi Ye.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
So what are you going to do? Smack Whiteface with your Jew-jutsu?
Why am I having flash backs to the 80s about a rocket launcher touting Japanese school girl fighting some ninja throwing stars of David as weapons?