Writing Prompt You find the fountain of youth and drink from it. Now what do you do?

D

Deleted member 45782

WhAaaaaAAAA?!
I read on a cn novel once to circumvent bc can't say go fuck their ma, they say llama or mud grass house cause its homophone or sound similar to go fuck ma. ofc, idk if that is true or not. i do know ma can mean horse, but slightly alter it, it means ma.

Connect a hose from the fountain to the sea and watch the world spiral out of balance...
that sounds interesting. so now everyone gets turned into babies? boss babies UNITE!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
I read on a cn novel once to circumvent bc can't say go fuck their ma, they say llama or mud green house cause its homophone or sound similar to go fuck ma. ofc, idk if that is true or not. i do know ma can mean horse, but slightly alter it, it means ma.

that sounds interesting. so now everyone gets turned into babies? boss babies UNITE!!!
Haha....

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
Well, am I immortal as in never aging? Or is the aging process just stopped/reversed for a certain amount of time?

If the former, I do whatever the hell I want. I'll make it up as I go along seeing as hunger, thirst, bodily harm or disease can't kill me any longer. If the latter, that's a much harder question, depending on how easy it would be for me to return to the fountain again once the process wears off and my aging begins again, whether or not I can somehow keep it a secret to only myself or if not, If I can somehow move it or take it with me in some portable form or something.

Agentt

Thighs
Well, am I immortal as in never aging? Or is the aging process just stopped/reversed for a certain amount of time?

If the former, I do whatever the hell I want. I'll make it up as I go along seeing as hunger, thirst, or disease can't kill me any longer. If the latter, that's a much harder question, depending on how easy it would be for me to return to the fountain again once the process wears off and my aging begins again, whether or not I can somehow keep it a secret to only myself or if not, If I can somehow move it or take it with me in some portable form or something.
Even if they can't kill you, I am pretty sure remaining hungry all the time will suck a lot.

Chaos_Sinner777

Imprisoned Soul Seeking Isekai
Lay down in a ditch for exactly two hundred seventy eight years, then if humanity hasn't cleaned the place up a bit, destroy the world.

someonesomeguy

zessei bijin stepford
sell the water on a side note : just keep all the water for myself
can't have myself in competition for water.

Even better make it public after smuggling tons of water.

NixolasZinn

.... research a way on how to gain some sort of power to get out of the universe that I'm in, cause I am not willing to live an eternity with humanity destroying their only planet because of short-term profit. After I found a way to travel to other universes, I try to find one that I can properly fit in with, probably touhou. After that.... I might as well learn how to use a sword more effectively. If I can't find a way to leave, then I'll find a way to forcibly take over the world becoming a god-emperor and force humanity to research the 3 things it really needs, 1 Full dive virtual reality, 2 genetics to make a variety of new humans, 3 proper spacecraft, seriously I had ideas that'll propell the current standards forward with easy solutions, and it makes you wonder why it hasn't been done (seriously, why isn't there some sort of construction yard in space? Might as well make it now whilst we come up with some shuttles to use for travel, which'll later be comverted into faster models)

D

Deleted member 45782

If stay young forever, let fam know. maybe youth age also helps keep them to keep and stay healthy.

If stay young forever after drinking fountain of youth, I would document all the knowledge - like languages, histories, cultures, art, science, etc.

I would go travel everywhere I can and do many activities I only daydream about atm.

Or, relax and chill cause now I got enough time to learn and go into a different career/edu route, or now I know how and what hobbies I wanna pursue.

Or, just kinda mope around a bit trying to figure things out and waste all that time trying to find acceptance because your mind isn't young as that age, but your body now is. So it feels weird to be with people around your actual age but also weird to be around with people who look like your age now that you've become young again.

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
I maybe stupid but I won't drink sht that I don't know about unless someone already did so its already suspicious of me to drink from it. Must be an alternate me who had a happy life and likes to go on risky adventures. Also, I would rather pour it on the ground and watch the world turn from technology to swords and witch burning.