Recommendations Your works?

TheHelpfulFawn

A small animal that helps you with your groceries
You need your synopsis up front, it's good:

Flowers for a grave has an average of 5000 words per chapter. That's awesome, I'll definitely have to read it when I'm done with writing today ^__^

One writer of death and flowers to another: keep it up, fam :)
Thanks dude. Feels nice to cheered on. I wish the same to you.

TowerGuy

I just wrote a very complex promotion in another post, so I'll just copy-paste it here:

You!

Yes, you reading this!

You should definitely read my novel.

It has magic, blood, and death. People's heads blow up and everything. Really cool.

Also, the synopsis:

Humanity struggled to beat the Tower of Destiny. Failure, they were told, would result in eternal slavery.

The first time Theodore beat the Tower, he was given a choice: return to the past with his memories intact or free humankind. He only had enough points to buy the first one.

The second time he beat the Tower, the same happened. So did the third, tenth, fiftieth, all the way to the ninety-eighth.

As desperation hit, he searched for alternative ways of leaving. He discovered the Fate Keys, but the Last Key always eluded him.

It's now 99th run, the last run the Tower will allow him. And it's time to face the harsh truth: it's impossible to find the Last Key or amass enough points to buy freedom.

Humanity has already lost.

So he starts over with the objective of making his final run the most memorable of them all. He will give humanity a glorious last battle to remember. When they ultimately became slaves, they will at least be able to look back at their past with pride.

It won't be easy. It will require him to do some questionable things at times. But he'll do it.

He shall unite humankind under his rule, he shall bring the entire Tower under his banner, and he shall triumph.

He dubbed himself the Black Reaper.

He abused his knowledge of the system to grow into an unstoppable monster.

He shaped the Tower under his will.

Goswick

Drunken Australian
Jeez, this is an old thread hahaha

Anyway, I've got a novel about a goddess who hates her job. Why would a goddess hate her job? I guess you'll have to read to find out.

Riese

Just a writer for fun

This is my novel hope you guys read it! :blob_evil_two:

thedude3445

I'm really hoping a bunch of people read my GL web novel Hands Held in the Snow. :blob_cookie:

starsmidnight

Allow me to shameless slide this here ohohohoho ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ ~ ♥

I've finally fallen into the tropes of korean webnovels

JayDirex

ALL RIGHT YOU GUYS: Come back to Earth where we don't battle with magic, game mechanics, or supernatural beasts. Nay, on this planet, we settle differences with GUN PLAY! My new story! :blob_sweat:

THE VILLAINOUS LEE TWINS
In this action packed shoot-em-up! We meet gutsy twin bounty hunters, Bro and Sis. A wild pair who thrive on snaring high-reward fugitives. But one day a high-risk job goes violently wrong, and the twins become the target of two murderous crews out to kill the bounty they're transporting. Now trapped between warring sides, BULLETS FLY as the siblings go full metal jacket to guard their bounty and stay alive!

Assassin girls, Baka Twins, Battle Rifles, Crime, Action Packed!!

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
ALL RIGHT YOU GUYS: Come back to Earth where we don't battle with magic, game mechanics, or supernatural beasts. Nay, on this planet, we settle differences with GUN PLAY! My new story! :blob_sweat:

THE VILLAINOUS LEE TWINS
In this action packed shoot-em-up! We meet gutsy twin bounty hunters, Bro and Sis. A wild pair who thrive on snaring high-reward fugitives. But one day a high-risk job goes violently wrong, and the twins become the target of two murderous crews out to kill the bounty they're transporting. Now trapped between warring sides, BULLETS FLY as the siblings go full metal jacket to guard their bounty and stay alive!

Assassin girls, Baka Twins, Battle Rifles, Crime, Action Packed!!

They look fluffy together. :blob_evil_two:

D.C.Haenlien

I’m also shameless. FEED MY EGO!!

Fuyutsuki_Kaori

Hello, I'm writing Cliches:

1. Journal from Another World (Isekai'd, on going)
2. 11 Gates Offline (Trap in a Game, on going)

And some non-cliches? (unfortunately I have not watched all anime so I am not sure if there are any genre that have these kind of tropes):

1. Kings of the Midnight Congregations: 8 Kings Volume 1: The Dragons of the East (complete)
2. Kings of the Midnight Congregations: 8 Kings Volume 2: The White Tigres, the Brilliant Tortoise and the Lost Princesses (complete)

If you are into fantasy magic with a blend of technology please give some of my stories a flip.

Thank you and have a nice reading session

Last edited:

skillet

a frying pan
Tired of all the run-of-the-mill villainesses and heroines reincarnated into otome games and whatnot? Try checking out the author's brainchild that emerged from such exhaustion of the cliche plotlines, where the protagonist is NOT the reincarnator and the author (me) loves making fun of all the tropes of the genre! :D

tl;dr: the reincarnated heroine is an unapologetic weirdo and the platonic friend commoner female protagonist suffers for it. Also, the target runs away.

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/84249/they-were-all-nobles/

(haha why am I now advertising this after writing 45 chapters liek ok cool)

Sithis10756

Mine is a reincarnation villainess story.

IllusorySolitude

The Almighty Merchant's Odyssey Bookcover.jpg

Title: The Almighty Merchant’s Odyssey: Through Zar’Goth
Link: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/134974/the-almighty-merchants-odyssey-through-zargoth/
Genres: Fantasy, Adventure, Cultivation, Comedy, Mystery
Synopsis:
Have you ever wondered if what we see and know is all that defines this world?
Have you ever wondered if the place we call home is rightfully ours?
Have you ever wondered if the sole reason for our existence is an ancient oath?
This is a story of a race that blossomed in the safety of ignorance and another suffering at the hands of fate.
Will they look beyond their ignorant selves?
Will they succeed in fulfilling their destiny?
On his 18th birthday, Rhys began his chaotic and supernatural adventures. On this fateful day, he got embroiled in a fight for survival.
What role will he play in this complicated world?
Will he be able to go past the veil of mystery and uncover the true origins of his family?
Join him on his journey full of fun and endless mysteries.
I post regularly on RoyalRoad: https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/33302/the-almighty-merchants-odyssey-through-zargoth
Thanks for your support!

atgongumerki

can someone vote in my polls, please
and give an honest opinion, I am struggling to find out if other humans can even understand my language

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World

can someone vote in my polls, please
and give an honest opinion, I am struggling to find out if other humans can even understand my language

I can try if you want. :blob_aww: