Recommendations Your works?

Anonymous_Buttfart

Just a rookie writer, glad to get any feedback,

Synopsis-

The 88th Magic Knight Candidate Examination is going to take place in the city of Abros, the capital of Rublor Kingdom. Thousands of young talented fighters handpicked by reputable Knight's are going to participate in this exam. But only a handful of those people will be able to pass the exam and get the chance to be selected to become a magic knight candidate.

At the same time, Sebastian Heller also arrives at the capital in hopes of becoming a magic knight candidate. He comes from a small village far away out in the boonies. Excluding Sebastian's skills in combat abilities, he had few problems of his own. Sebastian since birth had an intimidating face which made him a little harder to approach. On top of that, he also suffers from 'nervous laughter', a condition where animals naturally grin or show their teeth when nervous, stressed, angered, or uncomfortable. Because of these problems he often mistook for a goon or an evil person.

With such difficult problems and tough competition, can Sebastian pass through the exam and become a magic knight candidate?

Lord_Drakonus

Connoisseur of Degeneracy
Check out mine :3

It's an isekai with a plot that I'm experimenting on and doesn't really follow the standard JP isekai plots.

Riese

Just a writer for fun
Newbie writer here

sunyagracebold

I started rewriting an old story and posting it last week so it's only two chapters for now but the story is a bit on the shorter side (about 10 chapters). Maybe some of you would like to read it. I'd love some comments to see how you like this version! :blob_aww: It's a romance story set in a fantasy world.

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
Plug plug. Starting today. First three chapters coming up one daily, then once or twice a week. Come judge me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Seerier

Here's mine. I took this story down since I didn't feel like continuing it, but somehow new ideas starts coming, so here I am working on it again.
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Karver

Plugging. Not sure how to describe it, though my title sure sucks at the moment. Please give it a try if you want a change of pace, and please comment if you have the inclination.
Cheers,
Karver

sxxaint

here's my novel: if anyone's interested in something dark and fluffy, a snarky, miserable gutterrat protag, and a maybe-delusional love interest, check it out! it's a BL romance and the plot follows the MC trying to find his freedom.

Here's the link!

Last edited:

Necariin

I am writing Unbound, a litRPG portal story about a young man trying to survive in a hostile fantasy world. 68 chapters are currently uploaded here.

PandaSempai

I guess will also be shameless and post my fanfiction here. The name of my work is 'A Traveler's Legend: Leisurely Living My Life In A Normal World'. I will be releasing 10 Chapters and 5 Omake Chapters next week!

Here are some further information.

•~•~•~•
Basic Novel Information

Novel Type:

Web Novel

Language:
English

Release Frequency:
5 Chapters/week

Released Chapter's Length:
2,000+ words/chapter

Release Time:
Every weekdays, 7:00 AM (GMT+8:00 Philippine Standard Time)

Genre(s):
Action, Ecchi, Fantasy, Harem, Martial Arts, School Life, Slice of Life

Tag(s):
Beastkin, Beautiful Female Leads, Calm Protagonist, Caring Protagonist, Charismatic Protagonist, Cheats, Childish Protagonist(temporary) Cohabitation, Demi-Humans, Demons, Dragons, Eidetic Memory, Elemental Magic, Evolution, Fallen Angels, Fanfiction, Fantasy Creatures, Fast Learner, Game Elements, Game Ranking System, Goddesses, Gods, Hard-working Protagonist, Harem-seeking Protagonist, Lucky Protagonist, Magic, Male Protagonist, Overpowered Protagonist, Polygamy, Reincarnation, Swords and Magic, System, System Administrator, Virtual Reality, Wish Fulfillment, World Travel
•~•~•~•

•~•~•~•
Synopsis

Born as an orphan, Shin Flammia grew up in the orphanage until he reached the legal age to find work. Due to this decision of his that led him to venture to the outside world, Shin was able to get to know something that turned into his hobby eventually. And that something is Anime.

Day and night, he would work his ass off everyday just to buy a limited edition game or manga that he wanted. He continued to immerse himself in this newfound hobby of his that eventually, he couldn't take care of himself anymore.

Because of his lack of sleep for the past few days and his body being as pale and sickly as it is, his body gave up. Slowly, he felt his body becoming heavy and his head is spinning. That was the end of his first life.

But, whether it was because of a fluke, a beautiful, divinely ordained fluke, but a fluke nonetheless, he was granted a new shot at life. He died, yes, but a being that is so powerful that it could live inside the endless void offered him a new life.

Why did this powerful being gave him this chance? Well, that was because the powerful being wanted him to, basically, 'beat up someone'. Why? Well, it's because its friends didn't let this powerful being join in in its friend's 'fun time'. A being this powerful can be this petty? Well, duh, try staying inside the endless void for millions and millions of years. Let's see how you will deal with the boredom!

"Angels! Angels are so cute!"

"I need to first get stronger so I can live my life in leisure later!"

"Hey! Isn't that person supposed to be the antagonist of this whole thing? Should I take him down now to avoid future troubles?"

"Whaa... everything is going so smoothly. Everything's always in my favor that it's scary!"

Follow Shin in his attempt to enjoy life at his own leisure. Playing sports, battling, mofumofu times, and even forming his own crystal palace.

This, is where a new legend, starts.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

The characters that will be introduced from other works are not owned by me.

All of them belong to their rightful owners.

I am not claiming ownership to any of the characters that belong to any series.

This is just a fan fiction and is created because of my love for the animes that may be portrayed in this work.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

//WARNING!//

I am completely new to writing and so, errors can be seen here and there. But, before I publish chapters, I made sure to proofread it for about 5 times. So, if errors can still be seen, please leave a paragraph comment so that I can fix it.

If genres such as; Adventure, Fantasy, Harem, and Slice of Life are not to your liking, this fanfiction is not for you.

If you are still curious enough to still try reading this and found it 'unpleasant' and 'not fit to your taste', then you are the one at fault for I already gave you my warning.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

Anime(s)/Novel(s)/Manga(s) that has been included in this novel are;

• Gabriel DropOut!
• Highschool DxD
• Masamune-kun no Revenge
• Kobayashi no Dragon Maid
• Shinmai Maou no Testament
•~•~•~•

D

Deleted member 29448

A thread for what I do best (shamelessly plugging!!!):

mostlyharmfulll

TeaMate since day 1
Guess I might plug myself here as well, because why not?

AbigailWP

Producer-Rapper-Writer-Cultivator-Fellow Human
Im writing a fantasy scifi adventure but im trying to keep away from the traditional settings
also its 2nd person!