New profile posts

Finally found a CN where MC BLOODY KILL ON THE SPOT

Under One Person: I, Zhang Zhiwei, the Arrogant Zhang
I traveled through time and space and became a young old Taoist priest.
My name is Zhang Zhiwei, the arrogant Zhang, the Zhi who covers the sky with one hand, and the Wei who does whatever he wants.
TsuruI_am_a_bot
TsuruI_am_a_bot
Takes a few chaps to start.

Ch15ish

Because the "master" try to educate MC.
At ch10, explain that the realm he is, he must "refine" the heart into a golden core. (not a true bead but figure of speech)
That inside the heart there is "monkey heart" and to "make it round"

Only soon to explain there is a 2nd method. To simply "release it" (follow the heart, but also problematic)
TsuruI_am_a_bot
TsuruI_am_a_bot
Well, its spoiler but ch15ish, MC did like Iron ladies's MC =
He "painted red" a beautiful painting. "Splat" if you know what i mean. But unlike Iron ladies MC, he was quite brutal for it.

Also, like old classics, lot of details (even background plot) on "side chara" or even "random side chara that stay barely for few chaps"
hence the small malus, it takes a small while for the beginning to start (like a train).
People in Plat need stress balls, or they need Jesus Christ. My top laner will die once in lane, spam FF vote, and not even try to win.
RepresentingEnvy
RepresentingEnvy
I keep getting games like this. Needless to say I am orange 9.00
TsuruI_am_a_bot
TsuruI_am_a_bot
RNG MOBA : You get noob teammates, and pro enemies

RNG MOBA rule 2 : When you lose, its a losing streak that its impossible to counter, for X games. (dont try to keep playing)
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
Yeah, it's never about getting there in 20 games. For example, I beleive my friend will get to Immortal rank. Currently he is Divine 2. You gotta get to Divine 5+ to get there. Unless he gets SUPER lucky, it will take him roughly 150-200 games.
I hate how Vietnamese adults who don’t know the language ask the younger generation to deal with adults matters with the reasoning that they can speak the language.

background info: Acquaintances want me to choose and do all paperwork for their children’s school transfer despite my parents being more well versed in that. (Exp farmed from 4kids)
Stop mansplaining things to me. :blobsip:
I have an Elven Sense of time so I never really know long it has been since I have done anything
Suls87
Suls87
I already have! I am the polar opposite on my Mother in almost every thing
Voidiris
Voidiris
You have a sense of time?
TsuruI_am_a_bot
TsuruI_am_a_bot
Some have.
Some a little or some are a clockalive.

Like in class, some can guess its been 15-30min already. (though it also depends if the brain isnt muddled by the boringness of the lesson)
or in house : "Its been 1 hour"