There are yanderes in this class: Forum mafia

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
@PeacefulMyst Were you serious when you claimed to be the Teacher? If yes, why did you claim?
nah that was a joke
So what is your opinion on each player (excluding those who haven't posted yet) so far?
Lefi: Not sure about him. At first i was sus of him when you made that post about him, but after that I became trusting him a bit. But now he isn't even trying to defend himself so he might be the lover/yandere (Not sure which but prob lover as you said)
Macha: Uhh He gives me vibes of being a classmate but he hasn't said that much stuff thats not a joke so Idk abt him.
Hasty: Classmate. I trust him.
iampsyx: Classmate
Wysil: I think classmate. Not sure about him either but he hasnt said anything sus. Or anything ive noticed at least.
Greyblob: He keeps saying random stuff that makes me suspect him even more. Yandere.
Agnett: god
And thats about it right? did i miss anyone?

@PeacefulMyst If you still think Grey is a yandere, who do you think is their likeliest partner?
Lefi if hes yandere the rest im not sure

iampsyx

Lefi: Not sure about him. At first i was sus of him when you made that post about him, but after that I became trusting him a bit. But now he isn't even trying to defend himself so he might be the lover/yandere (Not sure which but prob lover as you said)
Macha: Uhh He gives me vibes of being a classmate but he hasn't said that much stuff thats not a joke so Idk abt him.
Hasty: Classmate. I trust him.
iampsyx: Classmate
Wysil: I think classmate. Not sure about him either but he hasnt said anything sus. Or anything ive noticed at least.
Greyblob: He keeps saying random stuff that makes me suspect him even more. Yandere.
Agnett: god
And thats about it right? did i miss anyone?
You forgot Amok

Agentt

Thighs
Actually, there can be two. If an Incriminator's target dies because of being killed instead of being lynched, they turns to Jester.
This gave doesn't have a head hunter or a jester

Macha

Not a Klutz
Alright so we have five possibilities:
1. Grey voted me because they have Jester fetish.
2. Grey voted me because there can only be one Jester.
3. Grey voted me because they are defending lefi who I voted.
4. All of the above.
5. None of the above.

Hasty

I think there's something fishy going on between Wys, Peace, Lefi and Grey, and I don't believe for a second that there isn't at least 1 yandere/lover in that bunch
i see

i relly dont want to kill inactives today as it doesnt give us much info and runner has now come online

Agentt

Thighs
!vote greyblob @Agentt
Vote List Day 1

Amok:
PeacefulMyst : Greyblob
greyblob: Macha
IdiotInPajamas
Hasty: Greyblob
Maze_Runner
Macha: Lefios
Wysillesthal: Leficios
Leficios
iampsyx:

Number of votes

Leficios: 2
Greyblob : 2
Macha: 1

Majority is reached at 6
Timer

Hasty

Alright so we have five possibilities:
1. Grey voted me because they have Jester fetish.
2. Grey voted me because there can only be one Jester.
3. Grey voted me because they are defending lefi who I voted.
4. All of the above.
5. None of the above.
lefi is a bit sussy. the rest seem fine. im including the lovers as town for now. I'd imagine they'd try to align with the majority. just gotta wait for the afk members to show up.
grey sussing lefi though

Hasty

my vote leads to a tie >.>?

@Wysillesthal any thoughts on the current state of the thread?
@Leficios if by day end you and grey are tied in votes would you vote him?