I need all the Scribblehub shitposts and funny posts

J_Chemist

I think the best part about SHF humor is that it's done in short passing in random threads or on a profile post that is promptly buried.

It's like comedic ADHD. We make the joke, we laugh, and then it vanishes. My meme/reaction pile has increased because of it and there's several images I have for those one-off jokes that I simply cannot use again because of some of the shenanigans here. Where they came from, where they go, and what they are in reference to, I have long forgotten, but they're there.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
I think the best part about SHF humor is that it's done in short passing in random threads or on a profile post that is promptly buried.

It's like comedic ADHD. We make the joke, we laugh, and then it vanishes. My meme/reaction pile has increased because of it and there's several images I have for those one-off jokes that I simply cannot use again because of some of the shenanigans here. Where they came from, where they go, and what they are in reference to, I have long forgotten, but they're there.
I am so glad they vanish too. Because sometimes I go back reading my old profile posts made while drinking and foruming and cringe so hard.

Notadate

Not me teehee
Could each of you share your favorite funny posts on the forums? They can be from threads or from profiles. There is no limit to how many to share here so please share to your heart's content. Please share via the quote button, screenshots, and/or link to the post. Here are a few screenshots to give an idea of what I'm talking about. Things that would make most people who see it think this,
View attachment 25873

The main reason I want this thread is because it will help with the SHF highschool fanfic and I plan to use the contents of this thread for a side project of mine. Thank you.
Bro agree

Attachments

• tank_water.png
    tank_water.png
    50.6 KB · Views: 9

Notadate

Fuck. That made me think the image was not loading for me. Don't insult my smooth brain!
Bro I had to check. But she just
Images were there before discord fuck them
Black dude on a tub floaty with a frog with mouth wide open; water rushing in. The dude doing the *Hehe boi* face with sunglasses, with a cocktail in hand.

Detective_Quack

QUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACK
Okay, and??? Doesn't explain why I am not being called Mommy!

I'll call you mom if your cooking is better than mine 🐶

Pay me in feet pics.

tony is a cool dude. he can kiss my wife.

Stop, we are trying to give Lord Tony a big head. There is no need to yell.

If I win, I'll write my first smut one-shot.

I don't know who voted for me, but you are allowed to treat me as your waifu.

That's where the rope play comes in.

That time I banished Anon to Iceland.

Meowth! That's right!

:blob_cookie:

Not true. I got a muscle mommy!

I am the finest sock eater that graced God's green earth.

Get ready. I’ll make you eat crayons for dessert while you drool on your tiara.

Now, I have to write this chapter. I’ll call it “Sock Sucking Sailus!”

I was talking about your midriff being at your best.

"Terminator Scissorhands keeps stabbing me in the fucking ass if I stay still or look away!" right before getting stabbed in the ass by a knife handed robot that appeared from fucking Narnia.

I feel this on every level. Why, past Paul? I thought we was chill!

Can I be a futa with huge boobs?
:blob_pat_sad:My older bookmarks are gone because of account deletion.