Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

fyrre

Dunno how to add the monster~
I'll learn how to do it later~
I think you have to create a notion account! I believe @fyrre managed to add a page yesterday, so once you’re logged in there should be an add page button!

Yep! I created an account and I've been allowed to edit pages or add pages. If anyone needs help adding or editing a page just let me know! I'm happy to help.

Way

Yes, In more ways than one—I’m kind of new to, well, everything! After the… I believe I overheard some of the craftsmen call it the World Shift—but anyway, after that happened I just decided to do what I could to help. I’m pretty good using my hands, and mending things.

Are you sure you don’t want to get paid? I feel bad, maybe we can come to an arrangement if that’s not what you’re after! Oh! You need the ointments and remedies from the herbal storefront! Yes, I recall there being several storage containers we put to the side to protect them! I’ll be more than happy to assist! There must be people who desperately need those ointments!

I should be on Harbor Road in about 10 minutes today! I’ll see you there!
***[In actuality, it’ll more like be 4:00pm MST]
Sorry, had to do a few things when I got up today, so I'm a tad late xD

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
Quite the coincidence, then!

Alright, how should we go about this? Post by Post Freestyle RP? If so, which one of us should do the scene setup first?
I was thinking the same thing, did you want me to start it? I can have Tristan waiting by the apothecary collapsed shop and be shuffling through the piles they made the previous day!

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
I see, no problem! If anything I'm using a laptop and still managed to be 3 times as slow in replying. Sorry, am a bit rusty when it comes to writing xD
It’s all groovy! I am working on my next chapter to post for AGSA, so it all worked out! I was thinking of including the ButterflyCh to the story, and then segway what gets roleplayed into a condensed version for the next chapter :blob_paint: Wheeeee fun!

Way

It’s all groovy! I am working on my next chapter to post for AGSA, so it all worked out! I was thinking of including the ButterflyCh to the story, and then segway what gets roleplayed into a condensed version for the next chapter :blob_paint: Wheeeee fun!
I see, looking forward to how you integrate RP into your story since it's something that I haven't seen much of and most certainly have no idea of how to do xD

Also, sorry for my glacial reply rate which just tripled yet again, mixture of dealing with other things and figuring out how to continue the conversation took much time.

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
I see, looking forward to how you integrate RP into your story since it's something that I haven't seen much of and most certainly have no idea of how to do xD

Also, sorry for my glacial reply rate which just tripled yet again, mixture of dealing with other things and figuring out how to continue the conversation took much time.
I apologize, yeah after I posted I was like—I didn’t offer much on that. I was trying for vague but I went too too vague. :sweating_profusely:
Hopefully this next post will be easier to respond to!

And I’m excited too! I like incorporating what is transpiring with everything else. It’s such a fascinating idea to kinda all co-write and develop new terms and things within this realm.

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
I have a question, can I make my golem a bit Overpowered or versatile? I felt like the MC is too weak in regards to combat and his specialization isn't physical related that he can't even physically lift without injuring himself. The golem in question has magical runes that are combined with the MC's knowledge but some of it are mysterious since they don't come from the MC's world which would explain the Overpoweredness of the golem. I can make the golem a bit weaker but only goes as far a having having enchance strength(the size of the golem is like a toy doll but strong), knowledge of martial arts and knows magic. I already have a plan on weakening the golem as it still has problems(such as his parts being outdated, can't upgrade as of now due to not understanding the magical runes imbued into it and his body can't handle overusing magic or physical strengthening like in combat and so on).

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I have a question, can I make my golem a bit Overpowered or versatile? I felt like the MC is too weak in regards to combat and his specialization isn't physical related that he can't even physically lift without injuring himself. The golem in question has magical runes that are combined with the MC's knowledge but some of it are mysterious since they don't come from the MC's world which would explain the Overpoweredness of the golem. I can make the golem a bit weaker but only goes as far a having having enchance strength(the size of the golem is like a toy doll but strong), knowledge of martial arts and knows magic. I already have a plan on weakening the golem as it still has problems(such as his parts being outdated, can't upgrade as of now due to not understanding the magical runes imbued into it and his body can't handle overusing magic or physical strengthening like in combat and so on).
The game is pretty lax and freeform, so you can probably get away with almost anything for as long as you don't make major changes to the setting~

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
The game is pretty lax and freeform, so you can probably get away with almost anything for as long as you don't make major changes to the setting~
I can abuse th-no. nevermind.

Also, I had already made my novel here and after the first chapter is done, I'll start doing some quest.

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
Made a quest!

Question: What is the prerequisite box supposed to have? Is it like skills or items? Also, since everyone is using the same template for quests, shouldn't we add a blank one to the front?
I believe that the prerequisites can serve as a requirement to take the quest, but also thing that your character need to have. I guess it have to be depend on the quest giver. It does not make much sense if someone that do not have magic accept a quest that, say, assisting an old wizard for his experiment. Sure, the character could take it, but he/she would be chase away by the wizard!
Or, if a quest ask to travel the ocean, having a ship, or getting on one is a given. Maybe not own it, but still have to have a ship for the quest. Steal, rent, borrow, share, whatever…..
All of that is just my opinions and how I am going to treat it in my story.

Last edited:

luxia

A good samaritan
  • Sponsor: Adventurer's Guild
  • Prerequisites: n/a
  • Assist someone meaningfully
  • Leave a good impression
  • Advertise the Adventurer's Guild
We're new here, and few people know about Sky Archipelago.
We want the natives of this world to develop a good impression of us.
If you help them out with their affairs, it's kind of like free advertising, right?

(Chapter Update later)
Summary:

Hello, I am new here and I don't know where I am. I talk to the receptionist about my circumstances and she told me that I'm a foreigner of this world? I think I know what she says since I've seen so many things I thought only existed in my village but after registering, she provided me to take out a request and do a job? And here is my report.

Opting to collect information on my surroundings, I decide to help in any way I can however due to the severe lack of physical strength, I decided to opt for repairing stuff up with my skills and figure out how my knowledge would come in handy in this place.

My wooden doll seem to be quite powerful in regards to physical work and any other magic related work. However, due to the cracks and a missing part, while at that, it seems that the runes placed inside it are still a mysterious and incomplete, I decided to disregard any works that may involve my doll.

Fortunately, I had found out two jobs that let me work for a few coins and letting me showcase a bit of my skills as One of the place is an pharmacist and the other was a simple repairing job.

Ms. Lisha offered me a job where I could clean up her shop while organizing her potions and herbs which sounds simple enough due to my knowledge in helping out my village's healer when it comes to brewing and mixing herbs. However, I find it odd that some of the tools you work here are quite.... outdated?

.... Nevermind please disregard the last sentence.

As for the second work, I helped out a mechanic named Rook who seems to have a problem with a device he's working on and after telling him what his problems were, he felt a so grateful for what I did but I only did the basic thing a mechanic would do. I was just only stating the problem regarding how he wasted so much materials on the circuits which had overloaded the mana core inside the device that it could have explode if he put too much pressure on the mana core. The rune scripture is something too advance for me to understand but I feel like its rearrange a bit? Sorry, since my knowledge in this world's runes is a bit lacking.

Anyways, these lower beings-I mean fellow civilians have been provided information as to how they could contact any more help, I have advertise the guild in the quest.

- From your Future Ruler, Lei
Let me know when you add the chapter update! I'll wait to evaluate it until then!