Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
I dunno! It's up to you! I don't really think the "Adventurer's Guild" as a concept belongs to anyone in particular, so if you want to adapt it into something else or start something similar, it would be entirely up to you!

All of the above! :blob_evil: I do like the idea that some islands have different interpretations on the subject.

I'm actually not quite sure if there are any "empire-wide" laws on SA, given that in my headcanon the Queen herself doesn't legislate. To use the United States as a comparison, for my headcanon SA has almost no federal government. Each state has their own things and they try to bully/pressure each other into passing various laws, but ultimately each island decides their own laws.

I would be okay with it if you want to be mean to Gawrgaru! :blob_evil:

My main request would be to please not release Ume. My current plan is to keep her with him for a while.

The other thing to keep in mind that Gawrgaru isn't framed as an antagonist in my story. If you're too mean to him, your character might end up described as a bully. :blob_evil:
So what I'll do is I'll snitch to gwen and let the chaos unfold as per what you and fyrre want

fyrre

My main request would be to please not release Ume. My current plan is to keep her with him for a while.

The other thing to keep in mind that Gawrgaru isn't framed as an antagonist in my story. If you're too mean to him, your character might end up described as a bully. :blob_evil:
So what I'll do is I'll snitch to gwen and let the chaos unfold as per what you and fyrre want
Gwen punishing Gawrgaru for enslaving someone wouldn't be considered mean right? Think of it as family bonding time!

GodlyKamui

Onee-san Smut Enjoyer
I dunno! It's up to you! I don't really think the "Adventurer's Guild" as a concept belongs to anyone in particular, so if you want to adapt it into something else or start something similar, it would be entirely up to you!

All of the above! :blob_evil: I do like the idea that some islands have different interpretations on the subject.

I'm actually not quite sure if there are any "empire-wide" laws on SA, given that in my headcanon the Queen herself doesn't legislate. To use the United States as a comparison, for my headcanon SA has almost no federal government. Each state has their own things and they try to bully/pressure each other into passing various laws, but ultimately each island decides their own laws.

Jeez, a little bit of revenge and public humilliation in front of hundreds if not thousands of people and you're suddenly a bully smh... :blob_unamused:

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
Jeez, a little bit of revenge and public humilliation in front of hundreds if not thousands of people and you're suddenly a bully smh... :blob_unamused:
What did you think you'd be. My character would be petty and use the telekinesis ability I plan to give him to make sure he stubs his toe five times a day minimum for a month as revenge rather than public humiliation

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
Me, reading the conversation about everyone out for blood on poor Garu

GodlyKamui

Onee-san Smut Enjoyer
I’m beginning to feel like this was precisely how he was bullied back in school…….
Just imagine opening your backpack, bring out your sandwich, put it on the table and get distracted for a second. Then BAM! You notice that your sandwich was neatly cut in half. Pretty anxiety inducing IMO :blob_evil:

Last edited:

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
My god.... The stamina!

This is why I dont read/watch harem anymore. I feel like most of the time, the MC is being pull by the plot instead of developing his own character.

Side question, what is ya collective opinions on slavery for SA? Should it be a thing?
Should it be legal? Illegal and highly enforced? Illegal but no one bat an eye?
If it is legal, what kind of salves should exist? Like, the usual? Or just debt slave and criminal slave? Is there any right for slave? How most people view slavery on SA?
I'd say that it should be decided on an island per island thingy~

But well, I like the archipelago being overall against slavery in general. Just... Feels nicer I guess?