Daily Wins Mega Thread

Did you win today?

• Total voters

doravg

104/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
I wrote 5k words, and I still feel that prickling in my body, that I get, when I can write more. But, I will resist, seeing as I have to go to work in an hour. I put my words through the first line of editing, placed them in the manuscript, and did my 20 minutes on my fitness bike.

Today is my fifth day without chocolate. My head stopped hurting. I think I can get rid of my addiction, this time. (Not the first time I tried, but this time I bring fruit to snack on at work, and have told my colleagues to not give me any bonbons.)

Fox-Trot-9

Foxy, the fluffy butt-stabber!
Is wandering inn on royal road? I thought it was just completely hosted on its own website with a few of the volumes being on amazon as well. But yeah, really really long chapters. Many of the chapters are 20k or 30k words lately. I think there are several million words so far in that story. Though at this point it is more of a group of stories in the same universe.
Yep. How he keeps up that level of productivity is beyond me.

doravg

Today is my sixth day without chocolate. I decided to cut off any form of sugar, apart from fruits. Even the sugar in my coffee. I did my 20 minutes on my fitness bike, my 5k daily words, edited, placed in manuscript, and now I am going to work.

Happy writing, everyone!

doravg

Wrote my daily 5k words, put them through the grinder, and did my 20 minutes on my fitness bike. I am starting a keto diet, now that I know I won't reach out for chocolate anymore. But my best win? I slept 9 hours last night!

doravg

I wrote my daily 5k words, did my 20 minutes on the bike. I lost 400 grams since beginning the new diet, which is not much, but I still feel inspired. Today is my 8th day without chocolate.

How come you guys don't share your daily wins? Come on, sharing is caring.

Happy writing, everyone!

Lorelliad

creating magic in a magic-less world 🪄
I wrote my daily 5k words, did my 20 minutes on the bike. I lost 400 grams since beginning the new diet, which is not much, but I still feel inspired. Today is my 8th day without chocolate.

How come you guys don't share your daily wins? Come on, sharing is caring.

Happy writing, everyone!
Everyone's on a lose streak :blob_popcorn:

Anyway, I managed to finish Chapter 62 of my unreleased story AND was able to create a somewhat stylish outfit for Career Guidance on Monday :blobtaco:

doravg

Everyone's on a lose streak :blob_popcorn:

Anyway, I managed to finish Chapter 62 of my unreleased story AND was able to create a somewhat stylish outfit for Career Guidance on Monday :blobtaco:
62? Great job! How many words is that?

Lorelliad

62? Great job! How many words is that?
2k. It's only the length of a normal chapter for most writers but I'm proud of it since I've been stuck on said chapter for a week now :blobtaco:

doravg

2k. It's only the length of a normal chapter for most writers but I'm proud of it since I've been stuck on said chapter for a week now :blobtaco:
I meant how many words the 62 chapters are combined. And 2k is good chapter length. I write mine at 1k- 1k,300, so, you can only hear a congratz from me!

Lorelliad

I meant how many words the 62 chapters are combined. And 2k is good chapter length. I write mine at 1k- 1k,300, so, you can only hear a congratz from me!
Oh :blob_blank:

My chapters' word count average are usually around the 1.5k region. Barring the ones where I decided to write over that, like the current one, I'd be around 92-93k words in :blobthumbsup:

Fox-Trot-9

Yesterday and Wednesday was tough writing, but I managed to get at least a little bit of writing on those days. So for today, I'm 800 words into the climactic scene of the chapter, and it feels good to get over the hurdle.

doravg

I wrote my daily 5k words, put them through the hoops, and did my 20 minutes on the bike, with four additional exercises, which are recommended in the diet book I read. What is your daily win?

Happy writing, everyone!

D

Deleted member 54065

I finished all the new series of covers for my story (Volume 13 the latest)! And a random drawing too! (But those were done the other day, I forgot to put it here until now.)

13)  Volume 13 Cover (100 px).jpg

Ursura (100 px).jpg

melchi

What is a custom title?
I got another chapter out! It took a while though I find that approaching 80k words makes it harder to keep track of what all happened before in my head.

Good job getting 5K words here is an apple nymph as a reward.

a nymph offering apples,nymph, hair flower, s-625282939(1).png

Last edited:

Fox-Trot-9

Got almost 1k words written yesterday for the first volume of Villainess, Retry! I'm almost done with the current chapter. I need to write one more scene today before I post it.

doravg

I wrote my daily 5k words, and put them through the first wave of editing. I did my morning exercises and my 20 minutes on my fitness bike.

I lost 1.5 kg since yesterday, 2.3 kg since I started the Dukan diet. It is hard, but I keep on eating chicken breasts, and don't complain. (The oat bran is tasteless, but I still eat it. It is part of the diet, and I can't say no to it.)

What is your daily win?

Happy writing, everyone!