How serious do take scribblehub

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I take it fairly seriously only because I just want to better my writing. Scribble hub as well as other writing sites it really helped me to better my writing over time.

D

Deleted member 57675

On forums?
Some days it's a debate to toss & delete.
Other days its a laugh and aww.
Other days its ignore.
Some days it's blast and salt.
Other days its eh.

On SH main, it's an eternal procrastination. What start out as serious, let's-do-it goal is an idealistic and probably unrealisitc goal.

i think i stopped posting my writings in SH since I feel my recent stuff is too cursed for this site

nowadays i'm just shitposting on the forums

personally im not all that serious, just take it easy lah

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
i think i stopped posting my writings in SH since I feel my recent stuff is too cursed for this site

nowadays i'm just shitposting on the forums

personally im not all that serious, just take it easy lah
Lol cursed.

i posted thinking I could find my own tribe of degenerates… well I was wrong about that.

EternalSunset0

Kinda. I like it as an outlet and as a social networking site of sorts.

Gryphon

The One who has the Eyes
The only thing I take seriously here is how people criticize my story. So far, I know I got poor grammar, and I change past and present tense a lot, and still do have that problem, but everything else is rather swell.

Fox-Trot-9

Foxy, the fluffy butt-stabber!
I only take it seriously when I'm writing/revising my stories. Everything else, I'm pretty chill with it.

Toripuru-S

Supremely sariouslee >:-[

I want to get better at writing too and see how much I am capable of growing 👀. This site, any other site (maybe even self-publishing someday), it's all the same to me.

But, not serious to the point of getting mopey and depressed if things don't work out, lol. I am having fun too 😋.