How to cheat yourself intro trending

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
IMG_20201219_142441.jpg

Reset the clock boys.

And we had such a good streak too (2 weeks)

ChronicleCrawler

♠ItCrawls♠
View attachment 5484

Reset the clock boys.

And we had such a good streak too (2 weeks)
I find your presence in this thread Ben so comforting and likeable for some reason. For worlds sake, you sound like a voice of reason which you aren't most of the times. Did you finally decided to change your ways? :blob_evil_two: :blob_hide:

Leti

I find your presence in this thread Ben so comforting and likeable for some reason. For worlds sake, you sound like a voice of reason which you aren't most of the times. Did you finally decided to change your ways? :blob_evil_two: :blob_hide:
Ben actually making senses is the signs of the end of times. I for one welcome the apocalypse.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Perhaps it isn't me who changed, but you who became accustomed to my ways.

If I may be so brave, perhaps I've become the anchor for your sanity in this forum.

ChronicleCrawler

♠ItCrawls♠
Perhaps it isn't me who changed, but you who became accustomed to my ways.

If I may be so brave, perhaps I've become the anchor for your sanity in this forum.
Perhaps true, you've been my standard of craziness barometer whether things are crazy or I'm crazy. But oh well, I'd rather set sail than you be my anchor. :blob_evil_two::blob_evil:

OkuraTsukiko

[Peace was never an option]
My MC's brothers and dad are from the mobs. so..... *gun clicks*

Better not bring knives into a gun fight

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.