New Years Battle: Humans vs Vampires (Humans Win)

Who is better?

• Total voters

Detective_Quack

QUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACK
Vampires are rich and easier to scam
and humans are poor and too smart to be scammed.
So i will support vampires

Sola-sama

Retired Old Man
People who voted for humans, I will remember your name, and in 2024, you will not receive even a morsel from me.

GlassRose

Kaleidoscope of Harmonious Contradiction
Obviously, the answer is demons. Humans are lame, Vampires have too many arbitrary weaknesses.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Human supremacy.
I drink color, @georgelee5786 drinks a salty white liquid, @K5Rakitan drinks multiple human liquids, @ElliePorter drinks vampire blood, @Simple_Russian_Boi I don't know but it could apply, we are all vampires...
And besides, my religion is based around the delusions of the Stars, so I don't even bat an eye at the accusation of delusion. I have theological reasons that make it fine to be deluded. After all, there are different strains of delusion.

Detective_Quack

QUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACK
I drink color, @georgelee5786 drinks a salty white liquid, @K5Rakitan drinks multiple human liquids, @ElliePorter drinks vampire blood, @Simple_Russian_Boi I don't know but it could apply, we are all vampires...
And besides, my religion is based around the delusions of the Stars, so I don't even bat an eye at the accusation of delusion. I have theological reasons that make it fine to be deluded. After all, there are different strains of delusion.
How does my colour taste?, champion of the stars

TheMonotonePuppet

How does my colour taste?, champion of the stars
It's a bit more of a long-term game. I must coax it out of you, play mind games and psychologically destroy you, or just make friends with you! The screen between us is a bit of a limiter, sadly.
I can predict what your color will taste like though!
Hmmm... perhaps... no... maaaybe?... It may taste like horking a thick wedge of white chalk, sandpaper edges bowing out your throat into an angular bulge. The object would taste akin to the materials used in summoning circles, but with more of a 'sad walrus' essence. It coexists in a duality, with the taste, mouth-feel, and texture of monkey meat most eye-poppingly succulent, a dash of pineapple salted by Fae tears. At some point in time, there will be an brief, spontaneous firework, most Pink in color. Orange tar fluttering like fall leaves across my tongue, a most vibrant sensation!
Hey, I am just a Fairy, which side pay me more in organs and freshly baked pies I'll be helping them.
My side. Which is vampires (since there is no puppet side). I'll bake you all of the organ-containing pies you could want!

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
Me? Delusional? That's an understatement! I'm beyond delusional! Also, vampires are just humans but better.

In the scenario where there was a war between humans and vampires assuming similar levels of technology and general development, as well as number, vampires would win easily because on top of being able to do everything humans can do (*cough* nuke everything) they can do magic. And also, depending on the reference point for vampires, they may or may not be able to destroy universes.

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
...I drink what?

TheMonotonePuppet

...I drink what?
Faked confusion will not save your sussy ass.

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
I'm delirious and I want to start another race war, I vote vampires. Humans suck btw, I only like human supremacists.

Redadam04

【Human Savant of True Almighty God】
Humans will always lost the battle, but in the end, they will emerge victorious in war.

Humans have already proven they are weak, but because of this weakness, they learn how to adapt. And evolve.

Even it will take a hundred years, the next generation will use history as a basis to overcome their failures.

Failures becomes experience. Experience becomes the strength. The strength will become the power.
Power will overcome your failure.

If you vote for the vampires, I will take the human side. Because humanity is without a doubt an unstoppable force.

Like demons, they will manipulate us, divide us, but in the end, a hero will unite us as one.

Humans will win the war in the end! ❤️

Last edited: