SH Forum Class Picture (SH Forum Lore #7)

• Thread starter Deleted member 54065
  • Start date

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
19th Century Explorers love madness and quirkiness, hence you're enticing them to climb more.
What's wrong with you people!
It's bad enough you dug up one of those elder things, but now you went and stirred up the damn penguins!

*distant roaring sound*

Great.

You woke up the shoggoth. Why the hell did the elder things make those blobs anyways? Oh yeah, they're like the construction equipment from that TV show, Bob the Builder.

Except the construction equipment tries to eat you.

Oh. NOW you run, after you got that thing screaming TEKELI-LI at the top of its... er...

I was about to say "lungs" but I don't think it HAS lungs. How does it scream anyways? It's basically a series of plasma filled silicone bubbles.

Annnnnnd... yer gone.

Back to grumbling.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
What's wrong with you people!
It's bad enough you dug up one of those elder things, but now you went and stirred up the damn penguins!

*distant roaring sound*

Great.

You woke up the shoggoth. Why the hell did the elder things make those blobs anyways? Oh yeah, they're like the construction equipment from that TV show, Bob the Builder.

Except the construction equipment tries to eat you.

Oh. NOW you run, after you got that thing screaming TEKELI-LI at the top of its... er...

I was about to say "lungs" but I don't think it HAS lungs. How does it scream anyways? It's basically a series of plasma filled silicone bubbles.

Annnnnnd... yer gone.

Back to grumbling.
Just made me remember Isekaid Shoggoth. Didn't get too far because harem not my thing though

D

Deleted member 54065

Just made me remember Isekaid Shoggoth. Didn't get too far because harem not my thing though
Me, whose work is isekai and harem...

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
You know, I thought about doing an Isekai where someone turns into a drop of me, then gets summoned to a Harry Potter-like magic school and gets to be a familiar for a wizard as a blob of spite with a single eye. The stronger the blob gets, the more eyes it grows. However, if the wizard who summoned it ever dies or unsummons his familiar, it would return to me whereupon I would devour it, so the poor shlub would have to make sure he keeps his wizard both A) Alive and B) Happy or he'll die a most gruesome and horrible death.

But, you know, I try to avoid self insert stories.

it reminds me that i don't even play AL anymore due to its grindy gameplay loop and burnout, so i plan to change it to pic of nahida drinking though i just feel kinda lazy. but yea, even if i didn't play them anymore laffey had a special place for inspiring my own character as well.

Last edited:

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
it reminds me that i don't even play AL anymore due to its grindy gameplay loop and burnout, so i plan to change it to pic of nahida drinking though i just feel kinda lazy. but yea, even if i didn't play them anymore laffey had a special place for inspiring my own character as well.
B-but AL has boats with bewbs

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
From the commissioner: Thank you, Tony and Alverost for all you guys do, for creating ScribbleHub, and allowing us to make friends despite being so far away from each other.

View attachment 18889

@Tony @Alverost @Paul_Tromba @Anon2023 @georgelee5786 @Assurbanipal_II @greyblob @AliceShiki @Lloyd @T.K._Paradox @SailusGebel @Ilikewaterkusa @CupcakeNinja @K5Rakitan @Nahrenne @BenJepheneT @Lorelliad @Cipiteca396 @TrashyHuman @gaylolis @NotaNuffian @RepresentingEnvy @Prince_Azmiran_Myrian @Jemini @CadmarLegend
@tiaf

As an illustrator, I wanted to add more denizens (with the commissioner's permission). However, the workspace I have won't fit additional characters, hence I also removed myself. We wanted to send a message of gratitude, anyway (the commissioner and I).

Addendum: Please be kind to me. I tried my best to portray you guys as close as possible; though, because of internet anonymity and privacy, I can only rely on your avatars, previous pics (that I saw on your profiles before), and my impression of you.

Addendum: I also would like to apologize if you think the delay for this piece is long. I've went through worst recently, I'm trying to fight back and recover (just got out of hospital, too). Drawing this piece is like a 'therapy' for me...though Tony in that illustration looks like he had enough dealing with our sh*ts (it is intended). lol

Any case, hope you guys have a good day! I'll be going to bed for now.
its pretty amazing ngl. The lore is doing well
Fuck you I am not salt!
what? but you have so much....how can you not be?!

D

Deleted member 113259

Yeah Lloyd's right there as the angry salt container. Don't know why he thought he wasn't here.