There are yanderes in this class: Forum mafia

Hasty

Since I've been waiting to answer this. The reason for my questionable post was damage control. Myst started first with the self-claimed Teacher. I was thinking that Yandere would possibly target them first, then I shoved two more people (Macha and Psyx) in a big enough room to miss the target, and hopefully they killed the Lovers. (I wrote some part in this paragraph in the first day)
?? Myst claimed teacher and i think the yandere would have seen that too. So how would your inclusion of macha and psyx into that make any difference.
I was partially wrong. I wanted to create a doubt between the three people in case one of them dies, and the others who come out uninjured are to be suspected while also narrow everyone's decision to one or two definite execution as soon as possible. I included the case where they killed unrelated people too, and makes a possibility that they're among the three people and likely because they're aware of it or my plan has nothing to do with their decision at all.
This is like you saying you wanted D2 lynch to come only from the three of them? What if all three are town?If so then wouldnt following your plan just lead to town self destructing??

Hasty

Well I only had a feeling of it being sus but like I said in the post, It doesn't make sense even to me. I just couldn't find anything but didn't want to be accused of avoiding the question so I just put out what seemed Even a little sus to me
Understood

Hasty

Oh right. To confirm even further, you can be suspicious of me, but I want the other players to be more active.

@PeacefulMyst, @Macha, @Hasty are the specific people I want to hear the answer or solution. Think we should expand more ideas and uncover assumption instead of sticking to one leading person. It's currently limited, and other people only following the flow when you still don't know their role that much.
The answer for what question :blob_cookie:?
I think i might have missed it

Hasty

- i am taking this as you were sure that grey was yandere because he had a majority on him

- okay. you were almost sure that greyblob is a yandere in my first quote and saw that he had more votes than lefi and you thought he would dieso you didnt change?? I mean if you were almost sure of grey being a yandere and were okay with the fact that he would die would you not have changed your vote to him though?
Ah. i saw your answer to this. so no need to answer again
Why not myst?
So i assume your current safe ppl are - me,pajama,runner,macha and psyx?
and you currently sus only myst (i am excluding you)

Wysillesthal

What I want to know is: what was your plan? How does it work, exactly? Guide me through the logic and how the options/possibilities reach x or y conclusion.
An attempt to control or minimize the Yandere aim to those three people. Do take a note I never claim any of them as the Teacher, only assumption, but am I aware that one of them might be the Teacher? Yes, that's why I said it's a risky plan (and that you're free to sus me). But it seemed like you've been insisting someone might be a Teacher based on probability alone which is also what made up my plan.

Why three people specifically? Because two is too few and also just read the next paragraphs for more explanation about the numbers.

Do I make a plan for when it fails? Yes, that's when nobody dies in the group of three people. I believed the Yandere are smart and picked different people entirely. But does that make the people inside it any less suspicious? No.

If one of the three dies, there's a probability in one of them is Yandere. They might think what I said wasn't a complete bs, and that leaves that person with two options to guess kill.

If the Teacher actually gets killed? A probability where two of the three are actually Yandere, why? Because it's sure hit but also only merely a guess from their perspective.

Let's not forget the Teacher might not be in the same group at all.

It's a probability, not something I can know for sure, but also a thing that everyone has been relying on, what's the difference? I took a more dangerous route where I'm fully aware that I could get killed off. Then do I benefit from this? Yes, I can pinpoint my target to those three (other players don't have to follow but entirely up to them), or a cosmically low probability where someone actually trusts my shoddy judgement, so when I die they can use it to aid them on finding who to sus and who to help.

That's why I was expecting to die at night 1 but thankfully it was the Lovers. Does that mean the Yandere were actually avoiding to guess killing one of the three people I grouped? Then perhaps they chose not to believe the options I've laid for them and instead backfired them by accidentally killing Lovers? That'd be amazing if it's the case but nobody knows that side, hence leaving me as the suspected one. In effect, I saved the Teacher? Who knows? A part of me doesn't believe it too because it's too much coincidence but still under my "premise" radar. I went with that mindset when I thought Lefi was Lovers.

I think I haven't said it yet but my priority was to find Lovers, the Yandere was just a byproduct. You should've known that ever since I think of them as a nuisance.

As for why I self-proclaimed as the teacher, Greyblob is dead so I don't need to bother hiding this
Please explain this, I'm confused.

As for why I self-proclaimed as the teacher, Greyblob is dead so I don't need to bother hiding this.

At first, I just wanted to do it as a joke, but then I got worried I may be targeted. But then I thought if the yandere Isn't dumb (who at the time i thought was Blob) He would think it was some sort of diversion and not bother targeting me. Because why would a teacher tell they are one openly? And if they were dumb, they would fall for it and end up killing me, which will again raise suspicions on blob who i thought to be the yandere. (This is a little dumb. I know. But my brain at the time considered this to be a genius plan)
I thought that you self-claimed was just reverse psychology. That's why I didn't suspect you, but the conclusion came from day 1 that you're being suspected by several people already. So yeah, I didn't suspect you with my reason but the judgment of others.

Ah, my mom just called me for dinner, gtg brb~~♡
Invite me :blob_reach:

You sussing me for voting Lefi (you believe there is at least 1 yandere who voted Lefi), and I guess for not voting you when "your situation right now is worse than Macha" (who I easily voted on D1 "out of nothing" after being in a little argument)?
I'm not just sussing you but the other two as well, minus Amok and Grey, if they're alive then I'd have sus them but the three people had higher priority. For the second part, what should I be thinking of when someone suddenly voted people because they were avoiding the question? I'll take that as impulsive and risky behavior, or anti-Townie because it's easier to think that when nothing is clear yet.

You seem to think that I'm questioning you because I'm one of the three people in your teacher plan and because you voted for Feli
It seemed like that for you, unfortunately. We were the only ones talking before Myst joined the discussion, and I've secured a question for him, though @PeacefulMyst hasn't answered it yet. Saving my life from being suspected is also normal, isn't it? We're playing in a group and I could get killed by joint votes. Similar to Lefi, but I try to clear myself.

it was a matter of probability.
That's my entire plan.

Macha

Not a Klutz
If one of the three dies, there's a probability in one of them is Yandere. They might think what I said wasn't a complete bs, and that leaves that person with two options to guess kill.
There are a slight probability that none of the three are Yandere and when one of them dies, the Yandere will use it to convince people to execute the rest regardless.
If the Teacher actually gets killed?
If the Teacher actually gets killed, nobody will know. Except Agentt.

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
Please explain this, I'm confused.
If I had told everyone the reason why when greyblob was still alive, this reverse psychology wouldn't have worked. (I considered blob to be the yandere.)

Even the "I am the teacher" could still be effective against the Not yet identified yanderes, people are suspecting me so I shouldn't hide it.
and I've secured a question for him, though @PeacefulMyst hasn't answered it yet
?

Wysillesthal

Why not myst?
So i assume your current safe ppl are - me,pajama,runner,macha and psyx?
You, Pajamas, Runner, and probably Myst. My suspicion of him haven't gone yet but he's the least suspicious in the three people group I made (Myst, Macha, and Psyx).

?? Myst claimed teacher and i think the yandere would have seen that too. So how would your inclusion of macha and psyx into that make any difference.
Both of them are already suspicious (both logical and gut feeling) on my list. I trust you, and then Pajamas and Runner haven't said anything so I can't include them.

This is like you saying you wanted D2 lynch to come only from the three of them? What if all three are town?If so then wouldnt following your plan just lead to town self destructing??
If I get that right, do you mean I want people to focus on the three people I've mentioned? Yes but I don't expect people to blindly follow me too, and I rather let them make their judgment, that's why I want to hear their answers or solutions to this, and I even said that I wanted people to put more elaborated effort instead of being lead by one overwhelming deduction.

The answer for what question :blob_cookie:?
I think i might have missed it
Anything. An elaborated deduction that you think is okay to publicize.

and you currently sus only myst (i am excluding you
Myst, Macha, and Psyx. As I've said before that I can take Myst out from the list. But also waiting for confirmation from Pajamas and Runner of what they think about the current situation, they are on the verge of sus if that makes sense. So I hope their answers will bear fruit.

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
An attempt to control or minimize the Yandere aim to those three people. Do take a note I never claim any of them as the Teacher, only assumption, but am I aware that one of them might be the Teacher? Yes, that's why I said it's a risky plan (and that you're free to sus me). But it seemed like you've been insisting someone might be a Teacher based on probability alone which is also what made up my plan.

Why three people specifically? Because two is too few and also just read the next paragraphs for more explanation about the numbers.

Do I make a plan for when it fails? Yes, that's when nobody dies in the group of three people. I believed the Yandere are smart and picked different people entirely. But does that make the people inside it any less suspicious? No.

If the Teacher actually gets killed? A probability where two of the three are actually Yandere, why? Because it's sure hit but also only merely a guess from their perspective.

It's a probability, not something I can know for sure, but also a thing that everyone has been relying on, what's the difference? I took a more dangerous route where I'm fully aware that I could get killed off. Then do I benefit from this? Yes, I can pinpoint my target to those three (other players don't have to follow but entirely up to them), or a cosmically low probability where someone actually trusts my shoddy judgement, so when I die they can use it to aid them on finding who to sus and who to help.

That's why I was expecting to die at night 1 but thankfully it was the Lovers. Does that mean the Yandere were actually avoiding to guess killing one of the three people I grouped? Then perhaps they chose not to believe the options I've laid for them and instead backfired them by accidentally killing Lovers? That'd be amazing if it's the case but nobody knows that side, hence leaving me as the suspected one. In effect, I saved the Teacher? Who knows? A part of me doesn't believe it too because it's too much coincidence but still under my "premise" radar. I went with that mindset when I thought Lefi was Lovers.

I think I haven't said it yet but my priority was to find Lovers, the Yandere was just a byproduct. You should've known that ever since I think of them as a nuisance.
Why do all of you love writing these big paras... Welp time to read all this

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
Before rereading the thread, what do you remember from D1 that you think could be suspicious/something that pinged you/potential leads for investigation? (As in, do you remember any behaviour or action from yesterday that made you go "that seems sus"?)
Now that i think about it, MazeRunner.

He first came in and voted me, and his reason being "He keeps telling who is sus"

Macha

Not a Klutz
Wait what?
Except the dead teacher (they should know their own roles) and Agentt, I guess. As Agentt stated, whenever a teacher dies because of being killed or executed (not because of tanking the Yandere twice) there are no special dead message to show the survivor they're not an ordinary classmates.

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
Wait what?
earlier agnett said that if a teacher is slain by the yandere, It will just say the normal death message of "Nothing was found in their pockets"

Only after they save people twice will they die and the message "Died from blood loss" will be said.

Macha

Not a Klutz
Now that i think about it, MazeRunner.

He first came in and voted me, and his reason being "He keeps telling who is sus"
Isn't MazeRunner the one who claims about forgetting this game even exists? That's a very convenient excuse to avoid discussion. Nobody except Maze themselves can prove the validity of Maze statement unless we have a mind reader.

Wysillesthal

Just whatever you can think of now about the situation. Like how are you going to find the Yandere (though I don't think that should be say out loud), and who do you think is fine to eliminate and also the people you can trust (your decision to trust Lefi was right, I'd like to hear more from you).

Wysillesthal

Except the dead teacher (they should know their own roles) and Agentt, I guess. As Agentt stated, whenever a teacher dies because of being killed or executed (not because of tanking the Yandere twice) there are no special dead message to show the survivor they're not an ordinary classmates.
earlier agnett said that if a teacher is slain by the yandere, It will just say the normal death message of "Nothing was found in their pockets"

Only after they save people twice will they die and the message "Died from blood loss" will be said.
I see. Well that didn't alter the course of my plan since we have no idea in the first place if they've already died or not from Yandere kill. The point is we already got the Lovers' heads and can focus on Yandere.

iampsyx

Your "explanation" still leaves me very confused.

Let's say there is a yandere among the three. Why do you think that they would believe in what you said (ie reasons the other two could be a Teacher) and thus would kill either of them?

How were you so confident in this plan that you were willing to accept the risk of the worst scenario: teacher really being among the three, teacher being killed AND neither of the other two being a yandere?

(I don't believe in the logic and I don't think you would've found a yandere with this plan btw)

"It's a probability, not something I can know for sure, but also a thing that everyone has been relying on, what's the difference?"

Bruh when I used probability, it's for my reads. When you used probability, you were messing with the night kill and risked the teacher.

iampsyx

• I don't in fact remember you saying you think they're a nuisance
  • You say your priority is finding the lovers but your plan was for the yanderes/night kill
  • Why do you have a higher priority for the lovers (who is an eliminate-1-get-the-other deal) than the yanderes who can kill classmates at night wtf