There are yanderes in this class: Forum mafia

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
Just whatever you can think of now about the situation. Like how are you going to find the Yandere (though I don't think that should be say out loud), and who do you think is fine to eliminate and also the people you can trust (your decision to trust Lefi was right, I'd like to hear more from you).
Just whatever you can think of now about the situation
Not sure how to answer that one but, I suppose currently we're just... nvm i dunno.

Like how are you going to find the Yandere (though I don't think that should be say out loud)
I prefer not to say that

and who do you think is fine to eliminate

Currently, I suspect MazeRunner. He wasn't here the entire time and made the excuse that he forgot this existed. His bs reason to suspect me also seems sus.
also the people you can trust
Currently, the only people I can fully trust is hasty and perhaps psyx. for the rest I'm not too sure. Ill give a bit more detailed reason as for why later.

your decision to trust Lefi was right, I'd like to hear more from you

The reason i trusted lefi was because I believed he was just a guy who was confused at the start. And later on I think he got too pressured with all the questions that he just gave up. (Most likely here to have fun and chill a bit) Though I ended up going with the flow and believing Lefi was a lover... Bad choice

iampsyx

I'm not just sussing you but the other two as well, minus Amok and Grey, if they're alive then I'd have sus them but the three people had higher priority.
.....you were "so sure" of Grey and even "specifically put both of them (Grey and Amok) in a sus dormitory", but if they were alive me + Macha + Myst have a higher priority? ( ╹▽╹ )

Wysillesthal

Let's say there is a yandere among the three. Why do you think that they would believe in what you said (ie reasons the other two could be a Teacher) and thus would kill either of them?
What? Whether they believe me or not isn't to my knowledge? I don't know what are they thinking about the night kill, but pretty sure they can freely guess kill on whoever is the right target. That cost them two Lovers.

By the way. Even if I didn't see Lovers as the evil side, Grey was still voting recklessly, at least what was seen to us.

How were you so confident in this plan that you were willing to accept the risk of the worst scenario: teacher really being among the three, teacher being killed AND neither of the other two being a yandere?

(I don't believe in the logic and I don't think you would've found a yandere with this plan btw)
That's one of the probably that I'm aware of, and I took it with confidence, the shame will be on me. We don't know if the Teacher will die because the rules can't announce it if it was Yandere kill, but the cost I'm willing to pay is getting lynched. You can always do that.

Bruh when I used probability, it's for my reads. When you used probability, you were messing with the night kill and risked the teacher.
That's how I used it. The bright side is only the Lovers are killed, it's a reckless decision from me whether the plan was successful or not because in the first place it will go silently but I brought this up because I felt like you're already sussing me. The outcomes are, Teacher is still alive, and the Lovers died.

Wysillesthal

Oh right. I mean that they win regardless of their side, I think of them as nuisance now :blob_evil:
@iampsyx

You say your priority is finding the lovers but your plan was for the yanderes/night kill
Yes I used the Yandere to kill the Lovers, how am I supposed to kill them otherwise? Vote will need other people's agreement.

Why do you have a higher priority for the lovers (who is an eliminate-1-get-the-other deal) than the yanderes who can kill classmates at night wtf
I don't understand, aren't we hating Lovers? You didn't think of them as Townies, I am not, and even Grey (which was Lovers) voted the Townie Lefi. To be frank, I chose to kill Lovers first was my decision, I didn't try to bring Townie to support me.

iampsyx

The bright side is only the Lovers are killed, it's a reckless decision from me whether the plan was successful or not because in the first place it will go silently but I brought this up because I felt like you're already sussing me.
....you seem to imply that the yanderes hitting the lovers was related to you/your plan.

@Wysillesthal All this talk "you don't know if they believe you or not", shame, being risky and taking responsibility does not justify the fact that you risked the teacher by your own violition. You weren't even confident it would work.

You are more concerned with the lovers than the yanderes, you don't care if the yanderes kill the teacher, and you are wishy-washy/hedging your reads.

This behaviour is very unlikely to be town at all.

iampsyx

I don't understand, aren't we hating Lovers? You didn't think of them as Townies, I am not, and even Grey (which was Lovers) voted the Townie Lefi.
We hate lovers (and none of that "pro-town/town supporter" claim) yes, but enemies who can kill >>>>>>>>> enemies who can't kill

Wysillesthal

.....you were "so sure" of Grey and even "specifically put both of them (Grey and Amok) in a sus dormitory", but if they were alive me + Macha + Myst have a higher priority? ( ╹▽╹ )
The thing that can't get off from me was the fact you suddenly voted Macha not by logical but personal reason because you don't like it when people avoid questions, did I get that right? I assumed you're just fine with it because he's actually your Yandere partner (and that he will not sus you too). Please do note I'm not claiming that you're Yandere here.

My decision to put Myst because he was like the third most voted and also suspected by lots. I already said this in response to Hasty, I believe. It was almost entirely a joint agreement which I picked and put on my list, this is a group decision so I'd like to integrate other players' opinions as well.

The priority was (in order)
"Dorm 1":
Myst
Macha
Psyx

"Dorm 2": (Lovers)
Amok
Greyblob

"Dorm 3": (Unknown)
Pajamas
Runner

"Dorm 4":
Hasty
Wysillesthal

Why didn't I suspect and take action against you earlier? Because I haven't had as much suspicion as them, you were like in dorm 2 with the least suspicion.

Plus, Greyblob was already voted. At that time, I was still thinking Leficios and either Grey or Myst were Lovers that's why I excluded Lefi but still put Amok and Grey there because I don't know what to expect. Will Grey or Myst die? I've written the thought after day 1 ended that's why it seemed like there's still "leftover" in my sus list.

Hasty

We hate lovers (and none of that "pro-town/town supporter" claim) yes, but enemies who can kill >>>>>>>>> enemies who can't kill
*raises hand*
i…actually kept lovers more of a priority than yandere because they would win if they survived regardless of towns efforts to eliminate yandere and eventually won(But i hunted for them both by looking who is sus though since i can only differentiate who is sus to me and not not who is yandere or lover)

Wysillesthal

....you seem to imply that the yanderes hitting the lovers was related to you/your plan.
Nothing wrong with that? And you're insisted that it wasn't because of that and keep highlighting my behavior rather than the fact Lovers has already died whether unrelated to my "plan" or not.

I don't think I should say more when you've already voted me, behavior doesn't justify the vote as it's still a part of confirmation bias, but I understood it's your way to make a judgement as explained in your introduction.

Hasty

Both of them are already suspicious (both logical and gut feeling) on my list. I trust you, and then Pajamas and Runner haven't said anything so I can't include them.
Okay. But i am not asking why you find macha and psyx sus but why did you include them along with myst and psyx say they could be teacher?
And no i am not asking you to explain your strategy but why would you put psyx and macha also as maybe teacher when myst had claimed?

Agentt

Thighs
Day 2
PeacefulMyst :
IdiotInPajamas :
Hasty :
Maze_Runner :
Macha :
Wysillesthal :
iampsyx : Wys

Number of votes
Wysillesthal: 1

The Day 2 ends at Timer

Last edited:

iampsyx

Gonna move on from Wysi since I've already said my major points against them and continuing the argument will just congest the thread.

ISO-ing Peace's posts...aside from that Macha thing we argued about last time, the other thing about them is they have very shallow reads. Whole day 1 all they ever looked at is Grey ("sus because of their initial votes on Wysi and Hasty") and then they began sheeping me ("yeah Grey and Lefi are sus because Psyx said so") + Hasty ("Macha could be a lover because Hasty's gut read said so") + using gut.

When I said Peace (along with Wysi) made questionable stuff in D1, I was talking about what they did near the end of it (Wysi not voting Grey and Peace considering voting Lefi). Now that I've taken a closer look at Peace's posts tho...their actions are consistent and makes sense from their POV?

Their vote was on Grey (in a 2 vs 2 vs 2 tie), but if they switched to Lefi the tie would break (Lefi 3, Peace 2, Grey 1). Keeping the status quo would mean taking down the two people they're sussing along with them (so a worthy sacrifice if Lefi & Grey were yandere/lover).

Mmm yeah, I think Peace looks better now. They should really do their own investigation/have their own opinions (and not just follow others) tho.

Lefi: I think he's a lover. Althout its only a slight suspicion because of the chat message at the start. As for why I'm happy to trust them, That was only a joke. As for why I want him to vote greyblob? Coz I think greyblob is the yandere.
Lefi: Not sure about him. At first i was sus of him when you made that post about him, but after that I became trusting him a bit. But now he isn't even trying to defend himself so he might be the lover/yandere (Not sure which but prob lover as you said)
Vote List Day 1

Amok:
PeacefulMyst : Greyblob
greyblob: PeacefulMyst
IdiotInPajamas
Hasty: Greyblob
Maze_Runner: PeacefulMyst
Macha: Lefios
Wysillesthal: Leficios
Leficios
iampsyx:

Number of votes

Leficios: 2
Peacefulmyst: 2
Greyblob : 2

Majority is reached at 6
Timer
I want to change my vote to break the tie, but fuck it well whatever this game is gonna be over if grey blob and lefi are the imposta
Im gonna be pissed if its not greyblob or lefi
yeah. I can survive if i change the votes to lefi but eh I can take both grey and lefi down who are prob mafia or neutral. If the impostor is one of the inactive ones, theyll die anyways. basically this game will be over after this. However, if theres a Yandere/lover amoung the ones who have been active...
runner voted me
in which case Im gonna listen to my gut feeling and take blob with me
actually nvm lefi might be a better choice
wait nvm im dumb lefi will die and greyblob and I will survive

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
Runner and Pajamas haven't appeared for the entire day once again. Now at the end they will once more appear for like 10 mins, go with the majority vote and done.