What is the Easiest thing to Write for You?

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Many Authors has things they find difficulties writing, but what about the piece of cake ones?

I'm curious about the stuff you guys find natural writing, maybe almost without effort at all.
Comedy and sex scenes. Anyone who knows me would tell you the same
Excuses why I didn't post\write another chapter.
It's like were the same person.

Last edited:

Simo

A lazy sloth
Many Authors has things they find difficulties writing, but what about the piece of cake ones?

I'm curious about the stuff you guys find natural writing, maybe almost without effort at all.
For me that would be fighting scenes, I love them, and I find them easy to write cause I can usually see it unfold before my eyes, so kind of like a dance, hence why I love fighting scenes chapters

Lloyd

Professional Writer
For me that would be fighting scenes, I love them, and I find them easy to write cause I can usually see it unfold before my eyes, so kind of like a dance, hence why I love fighting scenes chapters
Yeah fight scenes are easy

CainStillWalks

Chi Fung bellowed and screeched, his voice shaking the earth. He looked at the empty box in front of him: he was missing a chicken nugget.
He had ordered 6, and he received five, now McDonald's shall suffer the primordial wrath of the heavens!
He violently ripped through time and space, causing parallel universes to collapse with his every grumble.
He threw ten million sausages into the void, each one destroying and birthing a new world in a glorious cascaphony of light.
He appeared standing menacingly in front of the part-time employee, who was shaking and convulsing in fear.
"You forgot the nuggie." His booming voice resounded through the establishment.
Hey! I know you!

So I figured this out when writing a chapter. It turns out writing Dialogue and war scenes are easy for me

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
I feel the same way for sex scenes. But I dare not jerk off, for if I do I lose the drive. And also because they couple might spot me and I cant afford a third strike

SailusGebel

I feel the same way for sex scenes. But I dare not jerk off, for if I do I lose the drive. And also because they couple might spot me and I cant afford a third strike
Writing a sex scene and a fighting scene is almost the same for me. I think both are similar.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Writing a sex scene and a fighting scene is almost the same for me. I think both are similar.
Well they are both hot-blooded activities, so I can see that. There are even scenes where you're in the middle of a fight, then you tear each other's clothes off and start fucking. Roughly, like you hate each other. All scratching and biting.

I should write a scene like that myself sometime.

SailusGebel

Well they are both hot-blooded activities, so I can see that. There are even scenes where you're in the middle of a fight, then you tear each other's clothes off and start fucking. Roughly, like you hate each other. All scratching and biting.

I should write a scene like that myself sometime.
Yeah, I do want to write a scene like that as well. Luckily, my current story allows for such development.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Any story on MODERN EARTH, that does not involve fantasy, ghosts, demons, beastkin, HAREMS, LITRPG or no crap like that.

You really want to see me shine? Then let me write a modern ALL GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL story, with a beautiful cast.
There will be:

*Bullying
*Abuse
*Sex- Drugs - Music and Fashion.
*Yuri

BUT NO!!!! SH will punish me for that because these people will not read anything without their precious ISEKAI, LITRPG, HAREM tags.

ffsake, will you people read something else already!!!!! or SH get more readers!
Join me. Just write 'em, bro. Come fall into obscurity, just like I did. Waste 2 years writing overly wrought, pre-planned stories and never see the light of day in the rankings, ever.

KiraMinoru

Untitled Generic Member
Easiest thing to write for me is anything in a first person POV. The second I write something third person I get bored out of my mind and want to fall asleep.

Solstice1309

Dialogue and negative feelings
I always tend to overdo dialogues without mentioning anything about the characters and overcompensate by writing to much context.
Basically i review what I’ve written until my instincts stop screaming ‘too much!’

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
My story is inspired by many events from my life, and so some parts of the story are more like a memoir. Those are the parts I find easiest.

SakeVision

Sama/kisama
Comedy, I literally write short comedy fics to relieve stress in between more serious projects.

skillet

a frying pan
fanfic oneshots full of pining and cringey dramatic one-liners aahahhahaha (you didn't hear this from me)
also I write better in third person... too bad I usually end up writing in first person for the sake of the story ._.