What keeps you going?

Sully

With everything going on in the world right now, as well as individual challenges we all have to deal with:

What keeps you going?

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
I’m bored as hell.
48981086-E701-4600-9A9F-869283601CB6.jpeg

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
With everything going on in the world right now, as well as individual challenges we all have to deal with:

What keeps you going?
I'm not sure... maybe it's bc I don't want to disappoint my parents... :blob_hmm:

D

Deleted member 57675

Life. Things come and they suck. But then got to keep moving onward in life until you get the results you want. Or when the good stuff finally rolls in.

If you stand still, you loose. Like fuck, shit happened. Now what? Are you going to stay in the same spot and let it worsen or let the zombies come again? Or are you going do something bout it, so you don't have to keep coming back to that dire situation?

And hope. Hope that life can turn better. Like hey, maybe the world is burning and zombies and looters are everywhere, but you can still walk straight into a zombie horde and still come out. Because you're the protagonist of your life. If life doesn't give you plot armor, then you mend and build one for yourself.

Ngl, its hard at times to push at whatever life shoves in front of your face. But hope that something better or things will lax down help.

Lorelliad

call me Roamer 🎩
The hope that I get to experience SAO-like virtual reality without the death game

akira_

The fact that I'm alive

I don't actively desire or seek death, but I also don't care if it comes.

I'll die someday, so it doesn't matter to me if it's sooner or later

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Aggressive reminder that if you were to kill yourself now, it means this fat cow officially outlived you:

Can you survive in hell living in eternal purgatory knowing this pig spent more years on earth than you?

Viator

Wandering Moon that conceals the tide
I focus on the small things. The world is so full of information, misinformation, propaganda... It is easy to lose your mental footing and feel overwhelmed by the sheer number of things driving at you. I focus on my small sphere of influence, and generally do what I must to tune out the wider world. Most of the stuff out there is someone trying to drive fear into you for this or that; I refuse to give into that and just live. The internet age may have widened our conscious grasp of the world, and most of us are drowning in information and emotional instability, because it's a new thing in human history, and we have no idea how to handle it. So, when you have need of it, step back and practice making your world smaller and more manageable for you, so you can find a balance.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I literally could not care about what is going on in the world because I have no clue what is going on. I just keep on keeping on. I don't need any news sources nor any social media profiles. I'm just vibing in my own little space as I should.