What will happen if Hideo Kojima reviews your novel?

High-in-the-skys

Awkward member
OMAE WA MOU SHINDEIRU!
No really, if he asked you to add a sexy exhibitionist plant-woman sniper I wouldn't mind adding one. Who even hates sexy girls?

Zavha0mnic

I really would make a social media account and my only message on it would be a picture of the review. Along with the caption. ‘Luckiest person alive pls nerf’

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
I would probably screenshot it asap in case he decides to take it down, assuming it is a good comment and use it as an ad.
Example: As commented by the genius behind Metal Gear Solid and Silent Hill Hideo Kojima.

nautics

Never write again, because he probably called it utter trash unfit to be read by anyone. Then cry when in his next game there's a torture scene where the prisoner is forced to read my novel, inducing convulsions and causing him to froth at the mouth, ultimately leading to his death. All this from having read but the first chapter.

Schwab

Never write again, because he probably called it utter trash unfit to be read by anyone. Then cry when in his next game there's a torture scene where the prisoner is forced to read my novel, inducing convulsions and causing him to froth at the mouth, ultimately leading to his death. All this from having read but the first chapter.
goodness gracious, how self conscious are you?

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
i think it'll be