Who's the Most OP Character You Created?

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
One time I made an OP character named Matael who essentially had magic power that was 100 times stronger than a magic knight in her world. However, she never really got a chance to use her powers in combat in 90% of the story because her only goal was to save as many people as she could from the secretly approaching apocalypse by governance and pretending to be a religious prophet.

Another time I essentially made a character who transmigrated into the body of a god level raid boss probably strong enough to destroy the planet, but once again this character didn't get to use their full power. Rather they attempted to take over the world, unify it, and bring about world peace by political subterfuge.

I guess I really love anti-hero-heroines who do bad things for the right reasons ... get on the power trip train everybody. A chu chu!

Last edited:

RaidenInfinity

One who draws catgirls
Have y'all ever made a character so overpowered (but can't bear to tone it down), that to justify their powers, they had to be a god?

Remi the Judgment is one of the four pillar goddesses in my fictional universe. I created her six years ago (2013), and increased her strength over the years to the point of no return. Her abilities:

Electromagnetic Manipulation. This includes smiting people with lightning, which is a pretty common feat for the thunder goddess. The manipulation of magnetic fields allows her to defy gravity (be oppai loli).

Life Manipulation. Remi is able to manipulate "life" to the extent of stimulating the division of cells, force cells to destroy itself as well as modify cell functionality. As the goddess of life, she is also able to bring forth souls into the world (create life) as well as reattach souls back to a repaired body (resurrection).

True Immortality. Remi is immortal, as in not only she doesn't age, her body repairs and reconstructs itself rapidly. In the event that there are no cells left, she will magically "summon" a new body to inhabit. It's impossible to confine/jail her as she can "deny" herself and respawn anywhere she wants. Discarded/severed body parts will magically disappear or even be augmented such that they combust/explode like a bomb.

And well, she's the character featured in my profile picture.

LWFlouisa

Well Nadine was never intended to be OP, however she kind of became OP when she hacked into the system that generated the Artificial Universe Simulation, and used to gain new weapons. This is never explicitely mentioned though, as it's mean to be more a romance story than a LitRPG necessarily.

Going to be adding other elements later, like a ridiculous about of sub-divisions between different kinds of Militarized Police, including: SNAPS, PAGENTS, and TOMATES. SNAPS being a division for arresting women who've snapped. PAGENTS for women who chose to have bad fashion during talk shows, and TOMATES for women who choose to eat banned foods.

It's still in the early stage, and it might change.

LWFlouisa

mine lives without a head and is immortal but dies if a single drop of water hits his crossneck section

so yeah, that's op

All the possibilities there. Women without heads, hold their heads for ransom. Offer them back once it's payed. Once you've fleshed out that OP character, I'd be interested in checking it out.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
All the possibilities there. Women without heads, hold their heads for ransom. Offer them back once it's payed. Once you've fleshed out that OP character, I'd be interested in checking it out.
thanks, but he lives in a world where the norm is having your head attached

but there's a side character in the story for she has a microwave for a head so maybe that

PrincessFelicie

Catgirl Alchemist
I've created characters for a Danganronpa live RP discord server for a year. Needless to say the setting kind of fuels OPness. If I had to choose, it's probably a call between Kasumi Hai and Anna Leo.
KasumiPortraitSmall.png
Firstly, Kasumi was dead. This was for the game literally set in hell. In life, she was the only survivor of the burning of her family's manor during her childhood, though it cost her a leg, the usage of the other (which quickly atrophied), enormous burn scars on her body, and doctors predicted she wouldn't live to be thirty.
She was offered a wheelchair and she said "fuck that". She hit the gym and learned to balance herself on her arms alone because she refused to be strapped down for the rest of her short life. The physical toll that stupid decision caused on her body made her die one day before her twentieth birthday.
Tragic backstory now established, she was the Mastermind of the killing game she was in (in truth not really, long story, not important). She also had, and if you're not familiar with the source material thankfully this is a label that's basically what it says on the tin, two Ultimate titles. She went by the title of Ultimate Architect, but was known to her two best friends as the Ultimate Transhumanist.
Long story short, together with the Ultimate Mechanic (not the canon one) and the Ultimate Psychologist, they were working on basically creating the Matrix, with her spearheading the project, until that was cut short due to her death. The robotic pest of this setting, Tomoneko, was the Mechanic's and Psychologist's creation and gift to her, modeled after her childhood kitty.
So... Yeah, basically angery ball of fury that thought everybody would be better off having their brains uploaded and live in an utopia of her own design because doesn't life suck, right?

She came back sans tragic backstory in another game set in another reality, as a lady infatuated with alternate universes, and with a creepy crush on this version of her self.

AnnaLeo.png
Anna Leo was the Ultimate Genetic Therapist, aka "take CRISPR, add a pinch of mega advanced sci-fi technobabble, and now you can edit human beings on the fly". Three guesses as to what she did to herself.
She was also a dangerous cocktail of high level autism, antisocial personality disorder, and the fucked up work ethics of the average mad scientist. She was not above dealing retribution, to the point she'd kidnapped the corrupt CEO owner of the science lab she'd been fired from and used him as a test subject, until his brain turned to mush and they developed a fucked up owner-and-toy relationship...
But by god did she try her best to not let that stop her from being her own definition of a good person. She knew she had issues, she didn't let them stop her from wanting to help other people in her own way. The only people she fucked over were bad folks.
In case you haven't guessed the "twist" yet, she was therian/otherkin and her motivation behind her research was getting to cure her species related body dysphoria, and behold, she'd succeeded. She wanted her technology spread all over the world to help everybody else in similar situations and alleviate human suffering.

Both were definitely OP, and most importantly, absolutely great to roleplay.

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Up until now, the strongest being in my series is the Evil Entity, who made a deal with my protagonist in exchange for something precious ( Spoiler! ). It was an unknown entity that could do all impossible feats, such as stopping time across the realm, manifesting in all place that was completely sealed away from the outer world, resurrecting the dead, modifying soul of the protagonist...

The strongest being I've ever created... is too far away into the story so not now I guess. :blob_happy:

Ethereal

Apex he was a primordial origin deity that created his own universe and could turn other peopl into primordial gods by simply having intercourse with them and just letting them soak in his aura long enough, all becuase he drank the entire primordial sea of chaos. he created wives and started his own pantheon by reporducing with them and turn other beings into primordial gods. it's really embarrassing thinking about it now. it was one of my early novels and is currently on haitus, there was a lot of obscene scenes oof. i ended stopping writing it becuase he had to many kids and i didn't want to spend the time naming all of them and choosing their domains.

maybe a rewrite is in order someday.

he's acutally the reason the mc of my current story is not capable of reproduction nor do i plan on him ever being able to reproduce. it just creates a whole mess lol.

i'd have to plan out the entire family tree if i wanted to have a god mc reproduce.

yunano34a1

Daerrougen Sine Agis.

He is a God from the first universe that was born from the fragments of the fallen Gods from the Heavenly War of Gods arc. He can literally delete a specific person or event from any timeline and remove their whole existence—both past and the future. And no more spoilere teehee~

Moctemma

Learning about this writing stuff
My most OP characters doesn't exist in my story, and the whole point of it is to avoid her existence.

Dark Empress Irene Aldridge.
Immunity to physical attacks.
Immunity to magical attacks.
Immune to curses.
Immune to blessings.
Immortality: Resurrection and infinite life span.
Regeneration: She doesn't regenerate herself, the universe does because it's wrong for her to be injured, dirty, etc.
Teleportation.
Anti-binding.
Inhuman speed, strength, agility, durability, stamina, intelligence, etc.

She also has her Dark Empress Aura
Corrosion: kills everything in a 500m radius from her.
Repression: anyone who thinks of killing her commits suicide.
No will: the target(s) lose their will, it can be used in a wide area.

Vaerama

Mine was created when i was in elementary school. The character was stupid, and her power is "the power of faith", that is, anything she believes comes true.
Nothin wrong with a character like that... or however many of the human race who still exist being basically little Good Omen antichrists just waiting to happen when one of them figures it out.

Still, the power to imagine/believe and make real, despite being inherently the most powerful potentially.. still means your character is bound to their own ego’s limitations.

I’ve read a number of works now where such a situation has arisen that a being who ‘rightfully’ believes that they’re essentially ‘all powerful’ is defeated by someone who merely understands a slight bit more about ‘reality’ than they do.

Examples include Release That Witch (Zero vs MC), and Maou Shojo Magical Chaos (Asoka vs Zylos or whatever, I cannae spell).

For me, the most powerful character I believe I’ve created is Vi’irma, a mage corrupted by the tainted world she was the last ‘survivor’ from. She was ‘The Conduit’, which in this sense meant that her bottom end was ‘if you don’t attack me, I can’t attack you’, and her upper end was ‘literally a space armada trying to glass a planet gets its firepower returned to the magnitude of 10’.

I’ve imagined loads of superpowered characters, from gods to psychopaths, and they have done terrible horrible things... but I don’t believe any of them have pulled a Death Star out of their pocket, leaving Vi’irma to be ‘the most OP character’ I’ve made.

Vaerama

The strongest being I've ever created... is too far away into the story so not now I guess. :blob_happy:
I think I know how you feel 😅 I felt bad using the villain who comes at the halfway point of what I’m writing (quite possibly literally 100 chapters into it) among my example characters of ‘people who are OP in practice/potential’.

Superpowered villains are interesting because you can’t defeat them in a straight fight, and superpowered protagonists are interesting because of the their psychology and the interactions of the people around them.

I’m really excited for that part of the story, it’s where ‘Falling Petals’ was ‘actually’ supposed to start anyways. At least the rest has been surprisingly fun to write ^__^

HURGMCGURG

That Guy
Back in middle school, when I was hitting my edgy phase in stride, I created a monster for the purpose of having it kill people. He had no justification for existing. There was no backstory. He would just stalk people in the woods, kill them, bring them back from the dead, and then kill them again.

D

Deleted member 22388

The shield guy(my character), since he could avoid being eaten by a slime without fail.(and... its that reason, could be, I have little OCs to start with)

That (roundy)slime is from the anime(shield hero) which has that sharp fang on its wavy mouth.

The slime is not deadly but it will chase and eat him whenever it has the chance.
So you could imagine how chaotic that would be for him.

Raining* splash* spom*
In that rain, somewhere between those drops is the slime that had squeeze itself.
Its now falling downwards towards shield guy

he notice it. "ah~"
"the feeling of being next to death door, I wonder how people.." before finishing his sentence he raised his shield
And smack-throwed that one drop off to the ocean.
"... experience without this goose chaser".
He deliberately sleep afterwords... the end.