Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I see, so that's why teu suddenly got up, flipped the table crashed into the shelves and ran away screaming like a banshee, Also that definately sounds like something bochi would do
*nod nod nod* Everything in this post is true~

And now we've restarted the bully Bochi train~
All according to the Keikaku!
TN: Keikaku means plan.

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
Yea, I think that is is not about if Ume is innocents or not, it was more about fear factor, as well as her destructive power. Most people around her currently is scare of her because she is a shapeshifting giant serpent monster, not because she killed or destroyed the city, but the fact that she did, and could just do it again.

Gargan.....um.....he would said "We share a drink, so I refused to believe that she is a mindless monster, or even a monster at all....Danger she might be, but she is not a beast that needed to be chained up."

Interesting question that I just thought of..... If your character is a video game mob/boss, what kind of items would ya drop???
Mine would be something like 'An Explorer's Notebook', 'Aarakocra's Feather', 'Marked Map (Unexplored)', and a 'random piece of unrefined gemstone or seedlings from Gargan's collection'
Ice Wand, Demon Claws, some traditional draconic jewellery and a super nice looking dress ~

Last edited:

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
Just putting a message that anyone can control Gawrgaru / Ames / etc. I’m a slow writer so I might not get to responding with all these characters in each of my posts!
I would say the same for any of the 3 I have created (Roxia, Rakel and Nova). You guys can use them in your story and control them as you see fit.

I know unlike Gawr, Gwen etc they are not exactly developed (mostly coz I dont write like at all >.>), but I do think they can have an interesting story to which I will probably never deliver upon

Incase you guys plan to do some really big plot point for them, just ping me - 99% of the time it should be a-okay ~

That being said I would love if you ping me when you use them in your story/rp as I would love to read chapters where they are used.

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
Do we have any prominent npc of other factions?
In my headcannon, luna is part of a prominent faction called Duskwood, which is basically a neutral faction with the motto "We'll ignore your existence if you ignore ours, else we'll cause a huge fuss" which contains talented and influential people who don't want to have any shit to do with politics. they also don't do much and barely have faction meetings as everyone is too lazy or busy

GodlyKamui

Onee-san Smut Enjoyer

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice