H0LL0W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The latest threads are "Showers or Baths" and "Mental illness and Insanity", and honestly, out of context, that sounds so worrying, lol.
    ._.)
    I see you have met Ben, aka AlphaRetard.
    • Haha
    Reactions: H0LL0W
    Agentt
    Agentt
    He is a precious little thing, take care of him, feed him well, don't let him see more....everything.
    H0LL0W
    H0LL0W
    I cant even keep a plant alive, you're asking the wrong person, lol.
    Jojo's Bizzare Adventure is probably the most homoerotic show I've watched. I'm watching Ep 20 of S1 and Caesar literally defeats someone using rainbows. Literally.
    H0LL0W
    H0LL0W
    • Speedwagon described as, never married, which is slang for being gay back in the day
    • The vampires all wearing the most revealing clothing I've seen to man.
    • Dio is canonically bisexual.
    • There's a villain who appears in a short scene that uses spikes who says, he killed his lover and then escaped prison.
    H0LL0W
    H0LL0W
    All of this stuff is called gay coding, in which people who create media show their disdain of LGBT people by making them the bad guys in TV shows. A prime example is HIM from the PowerPuff Girls. It usually doesn't work, because they're evil villains...they'd be evil gay or straight, lol.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    i'd argue that jojo's homo nature is a little less targetted and more of an indiscriminate carpet bombing. there's not a single character in the series that exudes "marry trad wife and suckle fat tiddy" energy. it's either aggressively bottom and wanting to be gaped or casually stroking each other's dick for fun as best bros.

and I'm just describing part 3's and 5's protag cast ALONE.
    Now I am actually considering writing I GOT ISEKAI'D INTO ANOTHER WORLD AS A SEXY MAILMAN because I am bored and the days are long lmfao.
    TheTrinary
    TheTrinary
    Oh hell yeah. I got the cutest librarian working in my town.
    ZynGrand
    ZynGrand
    Mailman? That's a modern term and is impossible in a medieval time period.

Instead, you should use the more exciting synonym, Courier.
    Agentt
    Agentt
    You got character development in 1 hr
    • Haha
    Reactions: H0LL0W
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…