Paul_Tromba
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I kind of want to see what would happen if the entirety of the US Senate tried to do their jobs while tripping on DMT.
    Currently laying in the grass next to a river, pondering the moon, and listening to yellow by Coldplay. This has been a day.
    Anon2024
    Anon2024
    Little did he know that this would be the last status he ever posted.
    D
    Deleted member 57675
    Coldplay :D
    I'm currently in the middle of trying to convince my friends to help me produce a comedy miniseries based in the shitty part of medieval Europe with mud huts and wars consisting of three people versus two people in a donkey but everyone speaks with a mix of 90s skater/surfer slang and Old English.
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    It will be a small lord over an area of land with 6 people on it. All of them are dumb but in a Monty Python way with the Noble being barely literate but this the bare minimum of education as an honorary noble. There will not be much interaction with other proper Nobility until way later if I can afford good props.
    georgelee5786
    georgelee5786
    Paul_Tromba and crew will become the new Monty Python
    A
    Amok
    monty python's holy grail on acid . I am named...... TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!! says the barnacle wizard shaped like a planet. Nin nIn ninniniiini! And so the ni-bats attack, raining shrubbery down 'pon the urth, decimating lawns with their bushy bravado/ and the knights doth be slinging their pieces yo, lookit 'em banging on the rotary doors wiff suhc braggadocio!
    There is a disturbing amount of accidental incest in my main story and I don't know how to fix it without making the MC a borderline pedophile.
    D
    Deleted member 57675
    You have been reading too much Greek myths and Hercules again haven't you?

Its quite simple. Bada-bing bada-boom, make it like percy. He's dating his niece annabeth if you think about it but wait, their god bloodline doesn't have dna, so it doesn't count as incest.
    gaylolis
    gaylolis
    sounds like a regular playthrough of Crusader Kings 2
    TheDerpieGod
    TheDerpieGod
    incest is wincest
    I'm still waiting for my Blues clues and Sonic the hedgehog crossover episode with the original Steve trying to solve a murder.
    I dislike most, if not all forms of social media. It doesn't matter which one it is, there's always the same thing, mindless abstract compilations crafted by incorrigible attention whores who would gladly unicycle into a volcano for your credit card. Is there no such thing as intelligent entertainment outside of literature?
    gaylolis
    gaylolis
    Try prog music
    T.K._Paradox
    T.K._Paradox
    Not really the current state of the west is has a severe attachment to prepackaged uniqueness.

Which ends up breeding a new status quo (ever wonder why all hipsters look the same?)

If you really want to find an intelligent medium outside of literature try indie comics or old pulp comics. And look to old expressionist and classical art pieces.
    A
    Amok
    Lol theres a shitton of good stuff out there. Just step out of the corporate drone coop and yall find worlds of wonder, contemporay and older. Metal hurlant comics esp the pre 2000 ones r pretty rad
    Does anyone think that wading in a pond with a flaming crusader helmet on would make a memeable picture?
    I will never forgive the Canadians for maple syrup enema fetishes.
    D
    Deleted member 57675
    :blob_frown: what's -y'know what nvm
    Thought it was edema lol

Edema
    Eczema
    Enema

Maybe its a medical thing...
    Agentt
    Agentt
    *pats*
    Yes, medical thing. Just know that enema is just for medical stuff. What others use it for is...no need to know that.
    georgelee5786
    georgelee5786
    Great. Now I have images of that in my head.
    I desire to be better but I don't know what to be better than. Fuck it. I'm gonna do my best to be better than Conor McGregor as well as Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
    SailusGebel
    SailusGebel
    Now I'm waiting for you to win against Khabib in UFC for the championship belt.
    This just in; Lightning bug juice does not give you night vision. It just burns like hell. Also, everything is green.
    "I am a God damned onion." I say in a deep and threatening tone to my coworker.

Coworker: I'm sorry... What? What does that even mean?
    Dumb story idea: magical girl story but the magical girl is in her mid thirties who is getting depressed because she's done the same thing since was 12 and feels like she's wasting her life. All the usual villains are either retiring or just commit bland crimes because it's become an enjoyable routine.
    gaylolis
    gaylolis
    If she's bored she probably should go to Ukraine or the Middle East. There's a lot of things to fight over there and these guys weren't pushovers.

At the very least, move to Australia. Nothing beats getting attacked by alligators when you're about to have a barbecue party.
    SakeVision
    SakeVision
    it's been done before
    Agentt
    Agentt
    There is a madoka magica fan fic like that, showing the life of a 30 year old magical girl who wants to get married
    Since there's reality TV Court case shows there should be one called Judge Turrets. He or she will start off every case with "How do you plead, bitch?" Or "How do you plead, motherfucker?" Half of the case is him yelling at everyone who speaks. It would also be a live action Ace attorney.
    I was so tired that I told my parents I needed to pay for my euthanasia instead of saying I needed to pay for my sedatives.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…