Anime Girls(fictional girls: manga, LN's, VN, anime and stuff) Or Real girls?

2D girls Or Real girls Or.... both? sighhhhhhhhh

• 2D Girls

Votes: 36 46.8%
  • Real girls

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Both

Votes: 27 35.1%
  • None

Votes: 6 7.8%

• Total voters

KiraMinoru

Untitled Generic Member
Have you met people like this irl?
Too many to count. Be it high school, university, or work, every environment has always turned out to have the same types of people in big cities. Avid consumerism with people trying to live far beyond their means. Only willing to accept something above what they can realistically obtain. Thinking they are entitled to only the best of the best and unable to accept anything that doesn't meet that. There is no middle ground to these people or compromise.

Last edited:

longer

Balls
Too many to count. Be it high school, university, or work, every environment has always turned out to have the same types of people in big cities. Avid consumerism with people trying to live far beyond their means. Only willing to accept something above what they can realistically obtain. Thinking they are entitled to only the best of the best and unable to accept anything that doesn't meet that. There is no middle ground to these people or compromise.
Well at least you're not one of those people who develop beliefs because someone on the internet told you to.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I'm not attracted to females. My ex-boyfriend talked me into experimenting with women, but it wasn't actually exciting to me.

Devils.Advocate

An objectionable existence
The demographic is women raised on the idea of modern femanism. It’s essentially what’s taught in schools these days in big cities. You may not get it as much in rural areas, but big cities(Californian or New York cities for example, or just large democratic ones) are just a shit hole of narcissism. You can’t say or think for yourself anymore and have to say what everyone else considers politically correct. What you consider narcissism will really vary from person to person. Also when I say basically a narcissist that’s just a generalization of the statement anyway, the stats are pretty pointless.
??
I am confused, first I do live in a big city... Tho I don't live in one with a culture that appears to push people into extremities of democratic and not democratic... My reality of "narcissism based on being women" does not seem true...

if it is as you say that narcissism is prevalent in big cities and not much so in rural areas, does that mean America is 99%+ in big cities? From what I see even if your statement is true about women and narcissism.... 21 per cent of America is rural areas... Even if you are generous, in pushing that... 99% it simply does not seem to be likely... and it is unlikely that 100% of any city subscribe to the same ideology...

Whatsmore
"Also when I say basically a narcissist that’s just a generalization of the statement anyway, the stats are pretty pointless."
But doesn't that just invalidate your claim here?
It’s just the current generation of women is at a 99%+ failure rate in terms of being the slightest bit attractive personality wise. Finding a healthy relationship with a women in these times is gradually approaching zero. A lot of guys just aren’t even interested in relationships with women anymore because of what many women have become.
making what you are saying is pointless? Due to varying degrees of defining "attractive personality"

But I don't really care about any of that... I mean I just wanna know how many narcissists you have actually met that lets you make that 99%+ claim.

What I am interested in is how many personal experiences a person have to have for them to subscribe to a worldview?

I mean... Surely, a person would not just be making assumptions on things as facts just by hearing second-hand accounts and parroting ideologies of others as their own... That would mean they are incapable of using their own eyes to form an independent assessment of the world.
And that is just sad.

I am just an avocado, and since you didn't throw me any number to crunch, and what you said is pointless... this discussion has exceeded my attention span and interest, so laters, and have a good life.

Bartun

Friendly Saurian Neighbor
Trash men tend to attract nice women who foolishly believe can change them, and trash women tend to attract nice men who foolishly believe are more exciting. Both nice men and women suffer from the toxic behavior of their partners and later turn into cynics, who complain that EVERYONE of the opposite gender is trash.

When nice men and women meet, they just don't find each other attractive, personality-wise. Nice women think nice men are boring and nice men think nice women are not exciting. Everyone CLAIMS they just want to meet someone kind but the truth is when a girl meets her "bad boy" she goes crazy. The same happens when a guy meets the "party girl", he finds her much more fun than the homely nice girl. Of course, the "bad boy" soon ditches her nice girl for the next one, leaving her mad and heartbroken. And the "party girl" does the same leaving the nice guy in the dust after using him for some favors.

For some reason, "bad boys" and "party girls" never seem to fall for each other, I think because the "bad boy" finds conquering the homely nice girl more rewarding to his ego than the "easy party girl" while the "party girl" just avoids the "bad boy" because she knows she can't use him for free favors like she uses the nice guy.

One would say that the solution for all our relationship troubles would be for the nice girl to date the nice guy, but we are animals and that's just not gonna happen.

So yeah.

KiraMinoru

Untitled Generic Member
??
I am confused, first I do live in a big city... Tho I don't live in one with a culture that appears to push people into extremities of democratic and not democratic... My reality of "narcissism based on being women" does not seem true...

if it is as you say that narcissism is prevalent in big cities and not much so in rural areas, does that mean America is 99%+ in big cities? From what I see even if your statement is true about women and narcissism.... 21 per cent of America is rural areas... Even if you are generous, in pushing that... 99% it simply does not seem to be likely... and it is unlikely that 100% of any city subscribe to the same ideology...

Whatsmore

But doesn't that just invalidate your claim here?

making what you are saying is pointless? Due to varying degrees of defining "attractive personality"

But I don't really care about any of that... I mean I just wanna know how many narcissists you have actually met that lets you make that 99%+ claim.

What I am interested in is how many personal experiences a person have to have for them to subscribe to a worldview?

I mean... Surely, a person would not just be making assumptions on things as facts just by hearing second-hand accounts and parroting ideologies of others as their own... That would mean they are incapable of using their own eyes to form an independent assessment of the world.
And that is just sad.

I am just an avocado, and since you didn't throw me any number to crunch, and what you said is pointless... this discussion has exceeded my attention span and interest, so laters, and have a good life.
What you’ve missed is the keyword modern women, pertaining to those being brought up in an environment of modern feminism. Women in large democratic type cities are essentially all brought up with this idea that they should only pursue the best of the best and not settle for any less. Mr. Perfect so to speak which is quite frankly some unobtainable nonsense. They’re told they’re perfect and they don’t need to change for anyone. If anyone needs to change, it’s the man who needs to change to accommodate their unending needs and whims. This is the pinnacle of narcissism.

As time progresses populations tend to amalgamate towards forming these large cities and they more often than not start to lean more democratic. So in due time, it wouldn’t be unheard of to see 99% of women being raised with this idea of modern feminism.

The distinction here is there being traditional women and modern women. That’s the part you’ve missed. Finding a so-called modern women in this generation who doesn’t have narcissistic tendencies becomes more and more difficult with time because they’re now brought up and raised in such an environment. The rise of dating apps over the years in conjunction with the pandemic greatly limiting in person contacts has only exacerbated this problem.

Overly capitalistic societies tend to lean more on the narcissistic side. But so does the other extreme. Unless there’s a balance between the two, the end result is just a nation of narcissists who don’t realize how narcissistic and entitled they really are.

PancakesWitch

You don't find pure feelings from real girls, so Imma have to stick with 2D
You dont feel pure feelings from real guys either :s_wink:
What you’ve missed is the keyword modern women, pertaining to those being brought up in an environment of modern feminism. Women in large democratic type cities are essentially all brought up with this idea that they should only pursue the best of the best and not settle for any less. Mr. Perfect so to speak which is quite frankly some unobtainable nonsense. They’re told they’re perfect and they don’t need to change for anyone. If anyone needs to change, it’s the man who needs to change to accommodate their unending needs and whims. This is the pinnacle of narcissism.

As time progresses populations tend to amalgamate towards forming these large cities and they more often than not start to lean more democratic. So in due time, it wouldn’t be unheard of to see 99% of women being raised with this idea of modern feminism.

The distinction here is there being traditional women and modern women. That’s the part you’ve missed. Finding a so-called modern women in this generation who doesn’t have narcissistic tendencies becomes more and more difficult with time because they’re now brought up and raised in such an environment. The rise of dating apps over the years in conjunction with the pandemic greatly limiting in person contacts has only exacerbated this problem.

Overly capitalistic societies tend to lean more on the narcissistic side. But so does the other extreme. Unless there’s a balance between the two, the end result is just a nation of narcissists who don’t realize how narcissistic and entitled they really are.
I would say the same for men, they're raised to be champs that cannot settle for "bitches" so they only take the best of the best girls there are, the most prettiest, and perfect of them all. Do you have a flaw as a girl? Well then too bad, you're going to have a terrible childhood and probably be treated badly for your apperance alone. I would say that it is more all about pretty women, there are pretty of bland to ugly girls that are treated like garbage every day, its all about the appearance you're born as

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
2d women never called me an incel
They will if they can. I know they will.

Anyone got the meme where the Jap otaku saying 2D is better than 3D cuz they are cleaner?

Ps. FUCK ME UPSIDE DOWN, the entire page 2 and spilling onto the post above me is so fucking serious all of a sudden. I thought we are shitposting, not discussing the inevitability of the collapse of society due to narcissism and non-compromisable values?

Last edited:

longer

Balls
In honor of the arguments taking place in this thread, I have a few ((wise)) words. There are shit men and women out there, be it in modern liberal societies or more traditional societies. People have the capacity to be awful and this reflects on both genders in every corner of the world. If you've met people like this, my condolences. If you've been in a relationship with someone like this, I hope you recover and find someone better. And if you are someone like this, I hope you improve yourself. Generalizing is great for internet shitposting, but don't let it impact your actual world view.

I myself have met horrible people from all the places listed. Egotistical men and women in American cities, and delusional people back in my third world home country. That's the reason I sometimes retreat into the internet and fantasy places so I can feel less exhausted with the world. If you all feel the same, then there's no shame in indulging yourself in fantasies. Just don't let it ruin your life.

And when people seem like they demand a lot, this might just be them talking their ass off. There are plenty of guys that talk about the ideal girlfriend but will be overjoyed if a non-hideous girl treats them with affection. Same thing for girls, they talking about 6ft chads but will definitely date a non-hideous funny guy.

Ps. FUCK ME UPSIDE DOWN, the entire page 2 and spilling onto the post above me is so fucking serious all of a sudden. I thought we are shitposting, not discussing the inevitability of the collapse of society due to narcissism and non-compromisable values?
what I said about vr is 100% serious. I'm going to be theorycrafting my wife's (possible wives') personality as I rot away in the real world.

also,

1644115204560.png

Last edited:

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
i've come to the realization that this forum isn't a community, but a containment board

I pray that we stay inside our basements and never go out, lest we contaminate the outside world with this fucken...

there just isn't an obscenity explicit enough to convey my emotions so have this image instead

super straight male & the opposite sex of female
well depends

strayCat0

Other
2d women never called me an incel
When was the last time your 2d gf said she loves you?

About the first post. I'd rather have a sentient girlfriend. Unless our society has advanced so much that the 'do androids dream of electric sheeps?' question becomes a real dilemma. I say, I'll still prefer a real girlfriend

Last edited: