If you were isekai'd as a high schooler. Who would you be?

If you were isekai'd as a high schooler. Who would you be?

• An Athletic Student but has an Eating Disorder

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Redemit

During my school years I was not quite a loner but I had a very small group of very good friends but even amongst them I was always the big quiet scary guy I remember there was a girl that apart of our overall group and she used to pick on and make jokes with everyone and they'd do the same with her all in good fun but one day I noticed she never did that with me so I asked her "Hey why don't you ever make jokes about me" I'll admit a part of me was hoping she liked me but alas no she responded "Well M you kinda scare me" my best friend who was beside me laughed at that and I tried to tell her that I'd never hurt her but she never did make any jokes with me

Aureoled

Well considering im already popular im my high school, guess i dont need to change anything :blob_sir:

D

Deleted member 45782

Be a goofball. Socialize and hang out more. Or socialize but also learn programming and doing more crafts/writing/etc.

Be a good goody is boring. If do again, maybe class clown and don't always follow the rules. More chaos, more fun. :blob_evil:

LilTV1155

If I have to as a high school student, then I would rather run off to the jungle and play Survival on my own.

What an unrealistic fantasy.

peelsdeeni

The Unoriginal Disappointment
I would be that student you would look at and be like, "They look super smart. I bet they get good grades." then you look at my grades and be even more disappointed than my Asian parents.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I was a straight-A student workaholic who volunteered with her church to teach a religious education class after school. I also attended a different lunch club every day of the week. I was also into Scouts.
I also liked wearing garbage bags and a Kleenex box on my ear so I would "Look like a refrigerator."

i think i'd be the main character's perverted and idiot friend, but if i can choose my own, i want to be the futa loli in an all girls + futanari school.

LilTV1155

I would be that student you would look at and be like, "They look super smart. I bet they get good grades." then you look at my grades and be even more disappointed than my Asian parents.
Also, unfortunately that is very relatable to real life.

LilTV1155

Even though I marked 'Ordinary Student with Scary Eyes', it's just because I have been told on multiple occasions I have a serious problem of Resting Bitch Face.
Same here man. I am told that I glare at people all the time in school and when I talk to older generation folks. And now the people who know me want to tear my face off for being annoying Pokerface as I am which I admit I really am a nuisance in personality-wise.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
I'm going to the nearest item shop I see and get employed.

Fuck if I'm training to beat some demon lord shmuck. BUT, I CAN sell you a sword that does that and more! for only 3 golden pieces!

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
Same here man. I am told that I glare at people all the time in school and when I talk to older generation folks. And now the people who know me want to tear my face off for being annoying Pokerface as I am which I admit I really am a nuisance in personality-wise.
My trick has always been looking at any other thing but who I'm talking with unless it's an elder (since they often prefer I 'glare' at then rater than 'ignore' them).

It led to me mostly staring down at their feet or at things in my hand, which led to a whole other can of worms.

"Why are you glaring at my feet?"
"Why are you staring at that pen so much?"

LilTV1155

My trick has always been looking at any other thing but who I'm talking with unless it's an elder (since they often prefer I 'glare' at then rater than 'ignore' them).

It led to me mostly staring down at their feet or at things in my hand, which led to a whole other can of worms.

"Why are you glaring at my feet?"
"Why are you staring at that pen so much?"
My common response is stare at them = glare in their face. My common smile = frown = "What wrong with you kid?/Who hurt you kid?"
Try to turn face while talking = Eye roll = Immediate disrespect to Teacher (Sensitive Rager)
Looking away = Zoning off into Half-dreamland and Half-imagination Hyperdrive = "You pay attention or not?"
(Kid you not, I have lots of that scenarios where I end up imagining myself in bizarre What-Ifs)

There's one time I was learning Algebra 2, but heard news of random assault on women in restroom. Ended up imagining myself as someone who will go stab the rapist in the eyeball with a scissor and ..... yeah ...... gores before going nut laughing off. But I'm glad that I am not in that position in real life or did anything like that in real life. Would be a real mess to deal with.

morhamza

Athletic, depressed outcast who tried committing suicide and is only alive because the rope couldn't hold his weight.