Sunset's Art Thread?

Michuyu

These are really amazing!! Keep up the good work! <3

EternalSunset0

Wasn't too satisfied with upper left person so I decided to give him new art. Sharing my wip. I think the pose and art style makes him blend better with the rest of the big picture.

Last edited:

Valmond

This is the last thing I have drawn, been a while. However, I do have ideas on a new one. The process though is going to be a bitch. 😐

If you’re wondering, this is the part before the true finale of my second book.

Originally didn’t mean to draw it. Though, well, the accident captured the moment perfectly.

Attachments

• 1CEADFEB-AA19-479A-A0CD-52DB517DE166.jpeg
    1CEADFEB-AA19-479A-A0CD-52DB517DE166.jpeg
    142.3 KB · Views: 69

Aoibh

Mademoiselle
You can draw eyes and hair, the only skills you need ;@; share me those skills

EternalSunset0

You can draw eyes and hair, the only skills you need ;@; share me those skills
Me? Thanks. I'd like to think that those are the parts I focused on when I started, too. Because I feel they're the most important parts of a waifu :blobrofl:

Now to get some more posing and clothing practice...

Fox-Trot-9

Foxy, the fluffy butt-stabber!
Figured it's about as good of a time to share my art here. Been drawing on and off for quite some time, but the quarantine at the midpoint of the year got me into trying to learn drawing seriously. That and writing my own story and getting inspiration from wanting to draw my own characters out. I can only do traditional pencil and paper art, but I'll be learning how to convert them into digital drawings for me to color.

For now, here are some works that I have.

Tsugumi Hazawa (Bang Dream)

Mash Kyrielight (FGO)

Rin Hashima (Vanguard G)

I believe I have shared this in some other thread, but here are two side characters from my story: Akane Fujiwara and Sayori Misawa (who don't even appear much until volume 2 lol).
How do you post pictures on ScribbleHub forums? I wanna know! I wanna post my own pictures!

EternalSunset0

Time to revive this thread while I have suspended drawing in favor of writing more these past months.

Character art I made in preparation for volume 4 in their raw forms. Three of them can be found in the Glossary for that volume, in fact. The only one I didn't use was for the little sister character (I used a different art in the actual story page). Maybe I'll use this the next volume she becomes prominent.

Last edited:

EternalSunset0

Some quick headshot sketching I did (finally got back to using the tablet after months of not drawing) Probably gonna keep refining it later, and man, controlling the stylus and drawing good curves is hard 🤣

Surprisingly, not my OC this time.

Last edited:

EternalSunset0

First time doing weapon art (on the shitty type of paper that crumples easily lol), but I figured if I would make insert art for Fractal Plane, I need to get to doing weapons someday.

So here are my drafts. Yeah, my protag uses a shield (that is worn on the forearm, much like Boosted Gear) with the gimmick of transforming into a fusion weapon with a "some flags raised" harem member's weapon, so there's a sword and crossbow form. And more to come once I translate story descriptions into pictures with rough designs.

Last edited: