What Good Thing Happened Today?

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
I.... am baking a pizza right now.... also, how is this

Husband, Baby, and I took a walk together. Well, Baby got carried, but it was nice to get out.
I did the dishes while talking to my baby. He's finally starting to stay and listen when I'm not holding him.
not being under double-posting??? Is there like a time limit for the automatic thread merger to work for a posted message?

K5Rakitan

Level 34 πŸ‘ͺ πŸ’ Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I.... am baking a pizza right now.... also, how is this

not being under double-posting??? Is there like a time limit for the automatic thread merger to work for a posted message?
Probably a time limit thing

today i got a weird dream, but i woke up refreshed so it counts.

in my dream, i teleported to London with my family. there's an area with lots of trees and shrubbery. it's also late at night and quiet, but it doesn't feel scary. soon we came across a gathering of people in white robes.

they beheaded a goat (iirc) and have their blood spill all over the place. people would line up and step on the blood one by one. it got boring so i dozed off. out of blue, a flash of blinding light woke me, followed by people shouting, "It's the Messiah!"

When the light was over, I was alone with the High Priest. He told me about the 'hidden piece' that's taken away. The 'Messiah' probably took it in advance.

I found myself back in the past, while I was exploring an old castle, but it's interior was like your old-school 2D rpg, with weird icons. When I slashed it with a sword, it will make me enter a small room with several RPG monsters: slime, goblins and such. I can throw a fireball at them, and when it hits, a white number will pop-up.

The next thing I knew, I found two hidden pieces. The first was titled [Blessing of the Magic God] and the second was a sleeping princess with wavy blond hair, her name was Aaliya or something.

I feel like an RPG Hero that night, and it feels a lot better than any kind of sex dream.

I also realized something, I guess in real-life the Systems probably ain't that intrusive. You can notice the message like [You received the Magic God's blessing] or the activation of any skill, but just in the back of your mind, not appearing in the open. You can also quickly close them with a thought, pretty convenient.

someonesomeguy

zessei bijin stepford
i noticed my lack of common sense but then again no one ever asks why for things(or follows through things if getting no for why question) . also that i spend most of my time worrying about completely inconsequential things. Why is it a good thing maybe i will change because i noticed it.

D

Deleted member 45782

Forgot to mention a something good happened yesterday. It was kinda a surprise. Tear up a bit didn't thinking would. Hopefully crossing fingers now. No mistakes.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 πŸ‘ͺ πŸ’ Pronouns: she/whore ♀
for the first time since giving birth!