What's the best song to have sex with?

Agentt

Thighs
So, a lot of movies/advertisements show girls tuning in their favourite classical piano music whenever they are in a mood to get down.

But that's not very realistic now, is it?

I don't think you would be able to keep up a pace while such a slow tempo song is playing in background.

On the otherhand, you can't have Dark Souls theme playing because that would just make you so scared you might go stiff.

So, what's the perfect song to have sex with?

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
On the otherhand, you can't have Dark Souls theme playing because that would just make you so scared you might go stiff.
Isn't that the point for most people? Spaghetti horse for extra feel.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
I thought you were supposed to play the plin plin plon Gwyn theme? You just climax as the boss music reaches a climax.

Kassel

So, a lot of movies/advertisements show girls tuning in their favourite classical piano music whenever they are in a mood to get down.

But that's not very realistic now, is it?

I don't think you would be able to keep up a pace while such a slow tempo song is playing in background.

So, what's the perfect song to have sex with?
A song about leaving your responsibility behind.

probably slow jazz or something calm, relaxed but sensual. it's the kind of tune that i like to imagine when my chars have lewd time.

Agentt

Thighs
probably slow jazz or something calm, relaxed but sensual. it's the kind of tune that i like to imagine when my chars have lewd time.
I thought the same but I can't imagine swinging my hips while that kind of song is playing.

Bartun

Friendly Saurian Neighbor
My old girlfriend used to put on some slow romantic ballads that I hated. The best music for sex is no music at all, I want to hear a girl's soft breathing and barely audible moans which for me are a big turn-on.