Paul_Tromba
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Chemistry is a lot like baking. As long as you have the equipment, ingredients, and a proper recipe you can make whatever you want. Which is why I now have a gallon of freshly processed LSD in my fridge.
    Every author has an OC that can be referred to as their accidental self insert. None of you who write can claim to not having one. It never happens on purpose but it will always happen.
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    The alcoholic secondary character from my main series. He's the one in my profile pic. Enough people irl told me that we look the same and our mannerisms we're too close so I just went with it. Who's yours?
    SakeVision
    SakeVision
    No one in my published fiction. Wrote one bl draft of a novel where the mc was both my self insert and perfect hasbando somehow.

Though I am really tempted to write "Self insert isekai" where I do just that, and shamelessly self insert myself into protag.
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    I see
    My friend, the one who owns my thigh, told me that I can only have a character in my stories kick a Pope stand-in down a flight of stairs so many times before people start to notice how much a dislike the Catholic Church. What's the limit?
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    As a Baptist, I am constantly repenting but nothing is going to stop me from imagining kicking Catholic leadership down stairways.
    Lloyd
    Lloyd
    Why? Catholicism is the only Christian faith that has any legitimacy based on the bible, except maybe Orthodoxy.
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    I would disagree with that. Though I respect your beliefs and will leave it at that.
    QUICK!!! I need to find a Himbo. The President demands it!
    What I find hilarious about humans is that someone could find the meaning of life, share it, and then be hated for it as they don't like the answer they got. This means that someone could have found the meaning of life and shared it but was rejected so much that they stopped sharing it.
    The cool thing about being overly empathetic is that you can easily imagine what it's like to feel something. Want to know what it feels like to be stabbed, burnt, emotionally damaged, or tortured? The bad thing about being overly empathetic is that you always feel some level of pain that another is currently feeling.
    If Tony gave us a dislike button then this place would be absolute chaos.
    I'm gonna say it! Smut writers are just sad that they can't get it in real life so they self insert how they see themselves as someone getting it. Then they ride on their success produced by half the world being horny.
    Who knew that using an anime thigh pic would boost a shitty short story so quickly. I've never even seen the view count go so high in one day.
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    No, I definitely begged. Though not because I actually cared about the story. I actually hate it as it is top-tier cringe. I just wanted as many of you to share in the cringe. Also @greyblob I am straight.
    greyblob
    greyblob
    ye sure man. I believe you
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    I can feel the sarcasm radiating off you.
    For some reason I absolutely love sleeveless sweaters and I think that most people can pull them off.
    Just had a horribly great comedy-drama story idea! It focuses on the insane headmaster of a private school that travels the ocean so they can teach and do whatever they want. Though he's not insane in a bad way. Instead, he acts like an absolute idiot and comedic punching bag for the students and faculty so that they aren't as stressed and pent-up emotionally.
    • Wow
    Reactions: Generic.Archdemon
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    Though in reality, he's actually so cunning that he has the entire world in the palms of his hands and uses the ship as a base to avoid attracting attention to himself. He also leads a secret group of assassins that is slowly wiping out slave trades and oppressive leadership as the putter between ports for "educational purposes."
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    The school is also secretly training the students to be assassins and world leaders under the guise of academics.
    As some of you know, I was given a knife at the age of four and told to not cut myself as a way for my parents to get me out of the house and into the swamp next door. Though all this did was allow me to learn how to widdle pretty good wooden swords. Watched tons of videos and read plenty of books on sword arts while mimicking them as best I could.
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    That's even worse. Did it get infected? it must have.
    T.K._Paradox
    T.K._Paradox
    He got pretty bad burns that fucked his muscles in his hand for a while as well as little pieces of metal that had to be pulled out of his burnt flesh. Not because he grabbed it, he manage to let go before it burned permanent damage, because the slag in the tank grafted on to his skin.
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    Yeah, sounds pretty bad. glad there was no permanent damage but jeez
    I found that if you consider the effects of illegal substances, they sound more like fantasy potions with lingering side effects that aren't nearly as good as the initial effects. Alcohol? Confidence boost. Crack? Super strength. Adderall? Hyper-focus. Weed? hyper-unfocus. All of these have lingering side effects ranging from headaches to cancer. However, it's like a payment for using the potion.
    SakeVision
    SakeVision
    Yeah, I believed that. Did a shit load of psychs, dissos and deliraints over the years, in order to unveil this reality and go beyond.
    Gave me brain damex.
    T.K._Paradox
    T.K._Paradox
    People I know that have taken psychedelics have reported that they have literal seen angels.

Biblical accurate ones.
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    Yeah, same here.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…