(❀⁠≽ᆺ≼)⊃~~~~✧ ꧁Floofy Ninja!!!꧂
✨️˝/\__/\˝💕
✨️(✿≧∇≦)✨️*Hugs back!~*
˝/\˝/⊃˙˙˙\⊃✨️

Stealthy_Enigma

(❀⁠≽ᆺ≼)⊃~~~~✧ ꧁Floofy Ninja!!!꧂
***Cuddles back***

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
No his bullets just send his Target back to a particular amount of time before getting shot, the exact amount of time can be changed as he wishes.

I believe multiple chapters, especially @MatchaChocolate69 , contradict this. Definitely not backwards at least, and Matcha tends to feel pain, which wouldn't make sense with time travel forward.
Not to mention, @Azure_Fog would be immune, and she is not.
I believe that this statement is outdated now! But it is a cool facto! :love: Mmhmm... this puppet is eating some delicious pasta right now. The Hunger of the Stars is never sated!
My personal guess is that Tony's revolver works like a normal gun, each bullet named Ban. It's his inherent power as principle and moderator of Scribble Hub that ensures each of the wacky characters end up reacting the same to the bullet i.e. being shot dead.

TheMonotonePuppet

if you ever need to pull on the planck strings of probability, to swim in the depths of the quantum foam and make bs happen, i'm your man! er, octopus.
I was wondering...
Do you have anyone or anything else like you?
Or...
Are you all alone?
All by yourself amidst the quantum... Nothing and no one to be with you... no family, friends, and/or pets...
1709686710396.png

1709686633686.png

TheMonotonePuppet

Nothing too bad. You're just caught in some unfortunate circumstances and ended up on a trip to the nurse.

Yep, don't worry, you'll be hanging around the other eldritch horrors

(I'm already 2.5k words in and I still haven't featured more than half of the class >_>)
I feel your pain.

TheMonotonePuppet

Of course!

The nature of life is to be delusional, our brains warp our perception of everything.

When we are already talking about perception, I'm going to talk about my character concept that combines my ideology, my personality, the implication of being an eldritch being, the setting and the general nature of the novel.

My character whom I call from now on Iris, has no body, the true nature is only a concept, the concept of perception. The perception of what is and what isn't for everything. Which means that the body exist only in the perception of others and the true concept only exists in the perception of the world. Which means the body is only so strong as others perceive it to be and only acts as the person in question perceives it to act. It's basically reality bending in the degree the person (or pov) perceives it to be possible to do by Iris. But the concept itself can change the perception to a high degree and that was the way Iris gained a body in the first place, by tricking someone into perceiving it as real. So the body would stop existing once nothing perceives it as existing. But that could be true too for a single character, if you don't perceive Iris, Iris doesn't exist for you but once you somehow perceive Iris they exist again.
So nothing would see Iris in the same way. By the nature of this kind of concept, they would be extremely self aware too.
Matcha described it that way, "You are like hundreds of cameras arranged in a circle or spherically around a target, but you are also the camera of the target you are watching. And this applies to every target you frame."

Well that's at least the concept of my character, that I personally find interesting, but I can’t do a thing with it because I have really bad intuition and can't for the life of me describe a personality of anyone. So I basically wouldn't know how to write other characters until I have a better grasp on them through the novel.
I like this.

TheMonotonePuppet

TMP be responding to stuff from one and a half months ago.
My has the time flown.
:sweat_smile:

X
:blob_teary: :blob_teary: :blob_teary:
It truly has flown. Sometimes I wonder whether the Stars have put the nonexistent blood on the scales of the nonexistent blood.

TheMonotonePuppet

Since people seem dissatisfied with the amounts of stabbing (*cough* @Voidiris @LuoirM @Iamnotabot ) the next chapter by me will contain the deaths or stabbing of every character excluding Hans and Tony.

Edit: If anyone does not consent to stabbing, tell me. Otherwise, you will be stabbed.
Was I ever stabbed? I don't think I was ever stabbed.

Redemit

... stiff?:blob_hmm_two:
Three options.
You missed the drink name.:blob_popcorn_two:
You misspelled.:blob_popcorn_two:
Or you forgot the word that would take the sentence to an R-rating.:sweating_profusely:
*Out of character
my phone auto corrects the strangest things at the most inconvenient of times and I often forget to double check before posting
I also just forget to put down words or sometimes double type the same word
You have no idea how often I'll write out "is is, the the and to to" in a single day

Writing/typing has never been one of my strengths