Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Registration

yeetrium

Character Sheet - Doragi - Rank N/A
GenderMaleRaceDog (?)Level: 1
Age2 (?)ClassN/A (O̖̤̩̠͍͍͔ͣ⬛̗̬̥͆̈́͡t͎͚̬̤͙͉̦̄ͧ̐͜ȅ̯͇͔̤ͥ̃͗ͦ͡ͅ⬛ͮ͛͛ͫ ̉̆͜⬛̪͇ͪ̅ͭͯó̠͕̣͒̅́̓̂̃d̫͔͔̜̂̇)Money: 207

Appearance

Personality
A dog (?) that has a mild fondness for medicines. Normally, he hangs out in the forests and fields nearby cities he is currently in where medicinal ingredients are found. Likes watching vtubers (?) before arriving in this world. Dislikes thots (?).
Backstory
Two year ago due to unknown reasons, ⬛͖̖͈̣ͥ̎̉ͯí̙͎͇̪̝ḟ̾̔ͭ͊̌̎͠ͅ⬛̠̹̰̤̬̺̳̅ͯͦ͐̓⬛̊̾͌͞a̧̪ḻ̷̘̯̯̣⬛̙͔̐͂ͬ̀̔̉̋͘e͓̮̺̥̓ͅ⬛͕̤̹ͬ͗ͭ̀ fell in a crack in space that leads to the world of Tonia. While crossing into the other world, his soul was separated to his main body as a restriction placed by the world due to the excessive strength that can threaten it. When he regained consciousness, he found out that he had incarnated into a body of a dog (?) in the middle of a poppy field. He picked the name Doragi from the three people he was observing in a certain dark alley while trying to learn more about the world of Tonia.
InventorySkills
ItemDescription
Nameless CollarFor aesthetic purposes only.
Slab of Meat * 10Reserve food for traveling. Made of various types of meat.
Big Leg BoneLeg bone of an unknown animal's carcass he found in a forest. Surprisingly tough.
Unknown Herbs * 127A mix of unappraised herbs. Smells weird.
Red Stones * 4Unidentified stones of crimson color. Seems interesting.
SkillDescription
Spatial InventoryCan store away objects. Current maximum storage space is equivalent to the size of a small room. Increases storage size every 5 levels.
Negative Status ResistanceReduces negative status effects. Spells that inflict negative status cannot be resisted if the caster is 10 levels above the user. Spells that inflict negative status are nullified if the caster is 10 levels below the user.
Elemental Bite (Inferior)Infuses mithril fangs with an element. The bite only deals a small amount of damage due to the small size of fangs.
Elemental ControlCan use any elemental magic. Can only use basic magic due to low level. Unlocks next magic tier every 10 levels. Caps at level 50.
WindwalkIncreases movement speed by 100% that lasts depending on level and proficiency. Cooldown depends on level and proficiency of user. Currently lasts 10s with 300s cool down.
[Locked]Unlocked at max level.

Feathers95

Character Sheet - Myria Lasvier
Quests: 1, 2, 3, 4
Aliases
Ria
Living
Expenses
Stable Fee (15G)
Eats wild plants
15G
Race
Centaur
Class
Enchanter (Inscriptions-Based)
Level
4 (1255/2000)
Money
150G
Recent
Profits
+100G for Slime Raid
Recent
Expenditures
-15G for Weapon Training (Q3)
-15G for Living Expenses​
Appearance
Due to the combination of her lower half, which resembles that of a pure white gypsy horse, and her upper half which is shown on the left, she stands at around 6'4, which was average height for a female centaur in her old world. Her hair is super long and is often let down unless she's enchanting or researching something, flowing down like a horse's mane. Her tail and the hair on her lower legs are the same colour as her hair.​

Personality
Myria is an avid researcher and knowledge-explorer. She loves burying herself in books and finding new interesting things to study. Unfortunately, due to her size, it is rare that she finds a library able to accommodate her size, hence she has to reluctantly sit outside or borrow the books for home use. One of the things she adores most is the book she brought from her old world. Still, the world's pretty dangerous out there! Hence she's convinced herself to learn just a tad of self-defence too as she researches.​

Backstory​
Myria doesn't really remember who she is, or where she came from, due to a vague memory of being hit or bashed against the head by someone. Fragmented memories pop out when she least expects it, so maybe her past won't stay hidden from her for too long. But for now, she has better things to worry about, like this awesome book she kept with her from her old world!​
InventorySkills
ItemDescription
Ancient Tome​
A strange book, lined with dull gold and amethyst-coloured patterns, which she brought with her from her old world. It is filled with strange inscriptions and characters written in her home language. The first page details the basics of mana sensing and manipulation, whereas the pages afterwards seem to mainly reveal inscription characters.​
SkillDescription
Photographic Memory​
Able to vividly recall memories like a picture.​
Mana Sensing & Manipulation
(Lvl 4)​
Understands the fundamentals of magic through the usage of mana.​
Polearm Proficiency
(Lvl 4)​
Is able to wield polearms with some decent skill.​
Original(Not Updated) Character Sheet - Myria Lasvier
Aliases
Ria
Living
Expenses

(per RL day)
10G (Living in Scribel)
= 10G
Race
Centaur
Class
Enchanter (Inscriptions-Based)
Level
1 (0/200)
Money
0G
Appearance
Due to the combination of her lower half, which resembles that of a pure white gypsy horse, and her upper half which is shown on the left, she stands at around 6'4, which was average height for a female centaur in her old world. Her hair is super long and is often let down unless she's enchanting or researching something, flowing down like a horse's mane. Her tail and the hair on her lower legs are the same colour as her hair.​

Personality
Myria is an avid researcher and knowledge-explorer. She loves burying herself in books and finding new interesting things to study. Unfortunately, due to her size, it is rare that she finds a library able to accommodate her size, hence she has to reluctantly sit outside or borrow the books for home use. One of the things she adores most is the book she brought from her old world. Still, the world's pretty dangerous out there! Hence she's convinced herself to learn just a tad of self-defence too as she researches.​

Backstory​
Myria doesn't really remember who she is, or where she came from, due to a vague memory of being hit or bashed against the head by someone. Fragmented memories pop out when she least expects it, so maybe her past won't stay hidden from her for too long. But for now, she has better things to worry about, like this awesome book she kept with her from her old world!​
InventorySkills
ItemDescription
Ancient Tome​
A strange book, lined with dull gold and amethyst-coloured patterns, which she brought with her from her old world. It is filled with strange inscriptions and characters written in her home language.​
SkillDescription
Photographic Memory​
Able to vividly recall memories like a picture.​

Last edited:

Leegood

• Name: Letianna Orgalla
  • Race: Human
  • Class: Scholar
  • Appearance:
    Tito.jpg
  • Personality: Curious, Wise-For-Her-Age, Calm-Headed most of the time.
  • Inventory: 1x Set of formal wear, 1x Set of outdoor wear, 1x Set of everyday wear, 1x Ancient book left by her deceased Grandfather, 1 Knife for cooking and self defense, and 110 G from her private savings.
  • Skills: [Novice Research: Learn and remember 5% more in the same time] [Novice Scholar: Having read some of the more well known books, other scholar types will feel familiarity with her due to common interests] [Love of Learning: Her love of learning has caused her to leave her families home] [Basic survival skills(Starter): To survive in the wild, though she learned most if not all the information from books] [Intermediate Cooking: Due to being more an introvert, she often cooked away her time since their was not much other to do than what she loved to do, learning]
  • Backstory:
"That book is just a pipe-dream our family has kept for generations! The only reason why we've kept it is because of tradition!" My father scolded me before continuing "Don't chase that worthless dream anymore, How many generations researched the book, and at most we've on;y translated 1 page, out of 1000!"

I shook my head "I know I can feel it! I can do it!" I was on the verge of backing down with a few tears in my eyes but I felt like I had to go on an adventure to learn more! to learn more about the world, to learn more about why grand-father told me that I had a chance!

"Thats~!" When I held up a token from my grandfather my father was shocked "I'll uncover BOTH the secrets of the world and the secrets of this book!"

I had already started running away clutching my amulet as my father and 2 of his bodyguards chased after me, at last when they almost captured me I accidentally scratched my hand somehow and both the book and amulet shined.

"Fresh Grilled Pig! Fresh Grilled pig here!" Street-Vendors hawked their ware as I looked around when I felt my back gained some weight to discover a bag I've never owned before filled with 3 sets of my clothes and some currency like thing.

Omnifarious

The Synaptic Nebula
  • Arrive in Alternate Scribel Lived in abandoned church at edge of slums
  • Learned to cook
270EXP / Level 2/ Quest History
Quest EXP: 170​
Evaluation Exp: 100​
Library / RP Exp: 0​
No Rank Quests:1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15
Character Sheet - Zorion Orti
>
LevelExpRankGold
2​
270/600​
no Rank​
54​
>
Appearance
Class
Main Class
Rogue​
Subclass
-​
-​
>
RaceGenderAge
Elf​
Male​
101​
>
>
Back-Story
Born as an orphan in the slums of Scribel... or at least a version of Scribel, he spent most of his life, stealing and doing little bad deeds, but even with the amount of money he made, he could not get out of the slums.

One day slimes ate into the foundation of his shack and his home collapsed. So he made up his mind, I will become an adventurer. He sold everything of value and used all his money to buy two iron daggers.

Strangely, as soon as he was ready he was teleported to the doors of the Adventurers' guild.
>
Skills​
Skill​
Description​
Can throw​
Quite good at throwing things, hits... most of the time​
Sneaky​
Can get close to people without them noticing​
Cooking​
Learned some basic cooking from the guild kitchens​
Inventory​
Item​
Description​
Currency​
0 G​
Some light civilian cloths​
clothes you can find it anywhere, but usually in a bin​
2 x Iron Daggers​
Just A pair of O'iron daggers​

Last edited:

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Character Sheet - Claude Rivel
Race
Human​
Level
1 (0 / 200 EXP)​
Class
School Teacher​
Money
100G​
Appearance
Backstory
Claude Rivel was an ordinary human in another Earth-like world. He was formerly a lawyer and married, but his wife passed away at a young age. He underwent a few career changes, including working as an investigative officer in the local police force, but he quit after some disagreements with his local police chief. Most recently, he decided to focus his energy on teaching the next generation — and became a high school teacher. During the summer after his first year as a teacher, one of his students disappeared into the Gate.

Personality
Claude is serious with a poor sense of humor. He has a strong sense of justice and duty, and is heavily dedicated to the people he sees as his "family". Claude is generally introverted and his motto is to speak through actions rather than words. For instance, he is known to do considerable favors for others, yet not stick around to claim credit in the end. Driven by a desire to protect the people important to him, Claude is willing to get his hands dirty, but killing isn't something that he finds particular pleasure in.
InventorySkills
ItemDescription
Textbook​
A textbook that Claude is still writing.​
Smith & Wesson M&P9​
A handgun from his police force days.
Currently malfunctioning.​
SkillDescription
Police Training​
Trained as a police officer; hand-to-hand combat.​
Marksmanship​
A decent shot with a handgun.​
Hyperthymesia​
An exceptionally good memory.​

Last edited:

Bochi

Character Sheet - Ego
Race
???
Class
???
Gold
Level
1 (0 EXP)
Appearance
Personality
Ego's personality is extremely flexible. How? It depends entirely on the person whom she's interacting with. Hers is the surface of a calm lake, reflecting the one who's standing at the edge and peering in.

What she says is very likely to be different from what she feels, but there's little way of telling that as it's difficult to identify her own opinions from the opinions she gives.

Group conversations with Ego make for interesting sessions, for each participant sees a different girl, yet everyone hears the same words.​

Backstory
It is uncertain exactly who the girl is, because even an idiot can tell that 'Ego' is not her real name.

It might appear that it's the name both girls share, but in actuality there is only one girl.

If one sees the girl on the left, then they wouldn't be able to see the girl on the right, and vice versa, regardless of what happens. Furthermore, her appearance differs depending on the looker's perspective. Few see the same girl.

Is it some sort of personality-swapping? Or some sort of illusion?

Only the girl herself is privy to such information.​
InventorySkills
ItemDescription
Clothing​
A set of Gothic-Lolita styled clothing. Ego's usual outfit.
Identi-Thief​
A dagger the size of a kitchen knife. It's blunt and has extreme difficulty cutting through paper, not to say anything tougher.

But then again, it's purpose isn't to wound or draw blood.
Book​
Ego is occasionally observed reading this book. It's pages are always empty. Then again, it's appearance changes according to the observer as well, so who knows.
Quill​
Ego occasionally scribbles in her book with this quill. It's appearance, as always, changes according to the observer.

The book remains empty no matter how much she seems to be writing in it.
SkillDescription
Looking Glass​
Ego's appearance depends on who's currently taking notice of her. As a rule of thumb, good-aligned beings see the girl on the left, while evil-aligned beings see the girl on the right. In addition, chaotic-aligned beings will see a dishevelled-looking Ego.

Additionally, the deeper one is in denial, the fainter Ego's features will look to said individual.
Alter Ego​
To a playful boy, his strict mother is the most evil person in the world. To a person knee deep in debt, a loan shark that loans him money is the best person in the world. By playing a little trick and bending the perspectives a little, Ego changes her appearance and henceforth disguises herself.

Stretching it a little, she's capable of making herself look like a vague, scary monster with unclear features by playing around with one's perception of the supernatural.
Shallow Abyss​
One thing to be wary of when standing at the water's edge; be careful not to fall in. The lake might look calm and tranquil, but underwater it's a different world entirely. Once submerged past a certain depth, what breaches the water flailing for air might not be the same as it once was.

In more extreme cases, they don't get to resurface at all.
Silvery Tongue​
Ego's suggestions often sound quite good to the unwary. In fact, they sound rather good to the wary as well. Her persuasiveness is unsettling when it comes to giving a suggestion that the listener wants to hear.

Of course, she can't persuade a sinner to do good or a saint to murder unless they secretly wish to do so, and neither can she persuade anyone to kill themselves, for the desire to survive is stronger.

Even so, it doesn't make her suggestions less dangerous.

Fortunela

Character Sheet - Chaela
Race
Human​
Level
1 (0 / 200 EXP)​
Class
Mage​
Money
100G​
https://images.app.goo.gl/3Yr6aeDbLHNeyvgw8
Appearance
Chaela has a straight silver-colored hair and a ruby-like eyes. Her height is 160 cm. She weights around 45-50 kg. She is nearsighted, so she occasionally wears a glasses. She is very sloppy and lazy but likes to study magic at her room. She likes to wear skirts and dresses.
Personality
Chaela’s personality is actually rather quiet, since she was educated to be reserved during her training as priestess. But once she gets close to someone, she won’t be able to stop talking. She doesn’t have any friend and she have trouble with remembering faces. Sometimes when she meets someone, she recognises them, but doesn’t remember their identity.
Backstory
Chaela was a priestess-in-training, but she likes fighting more than healing. Since she thinks being priestess limited her ability, she changed her class to mage and resign from priestess training. However, it turns out, to be a certified mage you need to have experience of at least 5 years. So she set off to be adventurer to gain experience. Fyi, adventurer guild issues temporary certificate for mage that only works during the mission. If you used magic without certificate you would get arrested with misuse of magic.
InventorySkills
ItemDescription
Cloak
Of Invisibility

Spatial Bag

Magic Staff​
A magic item that could hinder surveillance
magic from up to 5 level above her

Can store any un-living things in imaginary area of 5 meter cubic.

Improve control and precision of magic.
SkillDescription
Origin Of Magic​
Enable one to use all types of attribute at the cost of slowing down their development.
Heart
of
Steel​
An ability that strengthens mental capability.

Vanus

Character Sheet - AIEO
Race
Vanus assassin​
Level
3 (605 / 1200 EXP)​
Class
Infocite - Unbound*​
Money
168G​
Unbound infocite.jpeg
Appearance
Appears to be of the human species of the female persuasion and of a fully mature age. Has a visor covering one eye. Body is covered in a skin tight fabric the suit is primarily white though the left leg is covered in a purple patch. There is a skull that surround each of my ankles, knees, elbows. What looks like the imprint of a skull around the groin area and a chain of skulls that runs around my neck. New clothing required. The eye visible to the world is a bright blue almost as if it was reflecting the sky. The hidden eye changes colour to match the view that is reflected in it and has no pupil or cornea. Hair colour is Green and carries around a skull with some kind of syringe on it. Right arm has a pad with buttons that appear to be useless.
Personality
Vanus operatives are trained from a young age by the Vanus Temple to serve the will of the Empire. They are generally outfitted with heavy amounts of cybernetic and other such technological advancement these cybernetics drive them the Vanus to seek out new information as Knowledge is power to them. AEIO exemplifies this philosophy preferring to deal with her enemies by circumnavigating them and allow others to gain resentment and hostility towards them and so step on to the path of destroying them.
Backstory
Trained in the arts of the operative an infocite is expected to be able to deal with any threat they will generally face in a hands off manner through the manipulation of funds and assets of their targets and their acquaintances. Infocites have fairly light body modifications compared to members of the other assassin temples. AEIO is outfitted with hyper advanced and small mechanical flies which allow her to tap into any electronic system at the level of her home world and is thus able to gather information from this technology via the mechanical flies. AEIO ended up in this world due to an accident occurring with the transportation method she was hiding in a sorcerers mind going rogue and basically tapping into the endless power of the world a large explosion and corrupted engine of woe. At the time she was equipped for a routine termination mission of a heretic leader whom she would never meet and was under the disguise as a crossbow enthusiast hence the arm mounted crossbow fashionable on the world being in her employ rather than the standard Vanus repeating crossbow with small poison tipped darts. At the time the flies and other data gathering technology that AEIO was equipped with where engaged actively protecting and monitoring the situation around her when the sorcerer went fully rogue. Hence all items lost. Before the collapse the Cryptocrat released AEIO's status making her unbound. Stranded in this new world in her skin tight suit with the single shot crossbow and a now useless service skull AEIO prepares to designate and remove targets for the Throne-world as she starts her new mission as an unbound infocite.
InventorySkills
ItemDescription
Arm mounted crossbow​
A single shot crossbow unloaded.
Visor​
A Broken visor may have some residual electrical charge
SkillDescription
Basic crossbow training​
Has been taught how to use a manual loaded crossbow especially for the mission she was sent on but is not that competent at it.
Information overload​
If she has access to to much information massive amounts of mental strain are placed on the Infocite which can lead to death due to the mental augmentation.
Basic Vanus trainingThe basic training that all Vanus operatives go through which includes light hand to hand training and situation management training to keep track of 100's of data points at once. Often leads to trouble if forced to rely on singular data sets.

Last edited:

Euphoria723

Ice Mage Vesper - Rank E Level 6
GenderMaleRaceLuanLevel6 [3,215/4,200]
Age19ClassIce ElementalistMoney923 Gold
Appearance

wi00jvja.4xx (1).jpg
Personality
Vesper is positive and proud youth like most of his kins. He's also rather two faced, showing a positive and amicable image to people who he just met or hardly knows and shows his friends and family a rather annoyingly arrogant person. He's adaptive and can read situations and knows when to retreat, a useful survival skill.
Backstory
Vesper, a name that means the Evening Star, is born of the Luan Race. A bird race with similarities to the phoenix and born with the innate ability to control ice.

He grew up loving music which he occasionally use to control beasts and puppets with his white jade flute. A form of puppeting from his homeland. As a member of his race, Vesper is exceptional with the ice element.

Vesper has a love for music so he can play a variety of traditional Chinese instruments. He raise a large lotus pond and rows of begonia tree and peach blossoms.
Skills/Inventory

InventoryDescriptionSkillDescription
Spatial RingA ring with a miniature space use for storageIce ManipulationThe ability to control and manipulate ice to his very imagination
Qi MingQi Ming is the Chinese word for Vesper. It's a long sword with a passive sword spirit inside which hangs a jade tassel. Music PuppetingUsing musical instruments channeled with mana to control beasts and puppets
Frost BowCreated using ice and his own True Blood Essence which contained the purest of ice energy Archery ProficiencyExceptional ability with the bow and arrow
White Jade FluteA long horizontal flute made of white jade which hang a jade tasselDivine SenseAn all purpose soul like part of all human, just some knows it's existence some don't. It can be a spatial storage, the size depend on your mental powers. It can also be used for out of body travels, communicate search your surroundings, and if you have the ability, invade other's minds. (Action not recommended as it can result in fatal injuries if your divine sense is attacked in the progress)
Starry Sky EggAn egg picked up from a kukuu birds colony. The egg resembles a starry night skyFlying SwordMainly used as an aerial transportation tool, it can be also used to attack enemies in form of flying swords. Attack moves are controlled by user's soul, divine sense, spiritual energy or mana power.
Spatial Ring Items and Quest Rewards
8 Bags of Lotus SeedsWhite round bean like seeds the size of a small round pill from Lotus Pods
Exotic Fruits and VegetablesPurple Yam, Taro, Persimmon, Durian, Lychee, Rambutan, and Dragon Fruits
5 Sugar CaneBamboo like plant that can be chews after slicing off the outer skin, it taste sweet
2 Bags of Cane SugarOrganic Sugar made from cane, without the cancer causing environmentally damaging pesticides
14 RationsFood for emergencies including salted fish, bean congee, and rice buns
Basket of Fresh ProduceCorns, Apples, Bananas, Tomatoes, Potatoes, Etc.
Rank E CertificateExactly as the name sounds
10 Luan True Blood EssenceVesper's true blood essence. He's a luan bird, so his blood essence contains pure and power ice energy

Last edited:

Himekawa

Shimura
GenderMaleRaceHumanLevel1
Age21ClassFarmerMoneyn/a
Appearance

Backstory
Shimura is a newlywed farmer, and he lives with his wife Cici in the countryside. His wife cheated on him, though. She was found out naked on the bedroom with their neighbor. Because of that, he left her and went to the city, trying to search for a new life. While perfectly healthy, he has no experience fighting or killing anything.
The most he has ever done is slaughter a chicken for dinner.
However, he is eager to defend his family, which consist of him right now.
Don't underestimate his determination and resolve!
You never know when a farmhand grows up to be a hero!
Skills
SkillDescription
Green ThumbEspecially good at growing stuff. Vegetables are 25% bigger at harvest.
Endurance+As a farmer, Villager A has increased endurance.

Last edited:

InsertName

Character Sheet - BigGreen
GenderGreenRacePlantLevel
~4
(3000/2000 EXP)​
Age5ClassAlchemist/Monster TamerMoney116G
BigGreen's Stories1, 2, 2.1, 2.2, 3, 3.1, 4, 4.1, 4.2, 5, 5.1, 5.2, 6, 7, 8, 9,10,11,12,13
green-fantasy-portrait-illustration-dryad-character-big-glowing-ice-face-covered-leaves-plants...jpg

Appearance
Height: 5,3
Weight: 120 lb
A once small sentient plant, that grew into it's current form. A plant based Humanoid, that can often seen with it's pets. It has many green leafy appendages that cover it's hard wood-like body.
Personality
- It's ceramic pot
- Meeting new things in general
- Tasty Potions

Dislikes:
- Gloomy weather
- Getting dirty
- Sharp objects
- Called small
- FIRE
- Worms. Especially Worms
Backstory
Big Green an unknown type of plant life was discovered by a traveling Alchemist (Dr.Fern). When Fern first noticed this new plant he decided to take it with him and see what new properties he could find.

Upon first testing, Dr.Fern noticed that the new sprout was shaking. Placing a near mana crystal to identify the plant closer, the plant suddenly absorbed the energy. It starting to throw lines of light at Dr.Fern trying to deter him from doing anything else.

Dr.Fern eventually calmed Big Green down and tried to *talk* to the Big Green. From then on Dr.Fern raised Big Green, teaching him words, alchemy, and bringing him along to new places.
Friendships:Felicia El Freliti: 10/100
InventorySkills
ItemDescription
PotPot given by Dr.Fern
-Dr.Fern: Big Green! Remember to change your soil and water every night
Scribel Adventurer's Guild Card"This card is an identity of the Adventurer and servers as the Adventurer's Guild Code of Conduct"

Adventurer: Big Green
Map of Scribel RegionA map of Scibel marked with spots of interest of Adventurers and travelers alike
Guard Issued SpearBasic spear issued to Scribel's Guards, quite durable
x3 Weaker Health Potions (+Lesser Life Regeneration)A potion able to cure minor wounds and injuries - Made by BigGreen
x3 Minor Poison Potion
(+Lesser Paralysis)
A potion that upon ingesting inflicts constant damage to the user - Made by BigGreen
x5 JerkySome jerky made from the Guilds Cooks, who knows what kinda meat it is
x4 Small Mana GlowstoneA small Mana crystal that can absorbed and can refill one's mana
x10 Slime coresCore of a slime, an ingredient often used by Alchemist's
x8 Small empty Herb bagsA perfect bag to put a small amount of herbs in
x15 Small bag of Tri FlowersPoisonous flower, often accidentally touched by new Adventurers
x17 Small bag of Twin FlowersAlchemy components of health potions
x5 Rainbow Oyster PearlA bright shining pearl, with a rainbow hue
ShovelA shovel from Genial General store
SkillDescription
Monster TameAble to Tame Monster Same or Lower Lv *Can fail
AlchemyAbility to create potions and transform materials
ForageAble to Forage for herbs and identify plants
Plant Light MagicAble to morph and shape light into one's own need or imagination
A mutation of BigGreens original Light Magic. It now contains some essence of Life/Plant magic as well.
Plant BodyAble to form and reform one's body
*Requires Large amount of Mana*
Plant ManipulationController semi-fuses with target plant and is able to control it
Basic MedicineAble to treat minor wounds and injuries
Basic Animal DismantlingAble to skin,carve, and dissect animals
Basic Food PreservationAble to smoke,cure and ferment certain food
Basic SpearmenshipAble to fight with spear type weapons (Basic)
Pet's
NameRaceLevel
Stat's
Items & Skills
Gobo​
Plant Goblin​
Level 4
Str: 18
Con: 17
Dex: 9
Int: 21​
Very Small Buckler
Very Small Sword​
Spring​
Dire Grass Wolf​
Level 4
Str: 14
Con: 15
Dex: 19
Int: 13​

Last edited:

Himekawa

REBOOT

Character Sheet - Mei
Race
Angel​
Level
1 (0 / 200 EXP)​
Class
-​
Money
0G​
Appearance
She is a bipedal cat-like creature with orange fur on most of its body, and white on its snout, paws, and inner ears, as well as a white mane. She has many black spots on her head fur. Meicoomon has green eyes with cross-shaped pupils, that turn red with X shaped pupils when threatened. She also has a tail, and two scarf-like appendages on each neck. Both the tail and the scarf-like appendages have multiple black "X" on it, and X-shaped protrusion on its end. She also has white hexagonal crystals with golden borders on its fore legs.

An alternate form of hers appears to be larger with much shaggier fur. It has shinier, glowing eyes, long sharp claws and her feelers and tail have grown to allow her to fly.
Personality
Meicoomon is a mix of the three personality: The partner of Mochizuki Meiko, Raguelmon (the judge and executioner of the fallen angel) Rasielmon (the foreseer). From Raguelmon side of her, the influence pushed her to believe in upholding the law and order, and would punish someone who did not obey it. As a person, she is rigid in personality, and quite hard-headed sometimes. The side borne from Rasielmon obsessed over the knowledge she no longer access to. Then there was the side of her who was the partner of Mochizuki, that represent her childlishness and curiosity.
Backstory
She fell into the self called Raguelmon, as she try to execute those who was infected. The existence called raguelmon then encountered another ophan-class fallen angel and they merged. The merged existence they formed became the source of the calamity, opening a portal to the dark ocean where the evil god called called the "Sinful Priest of the Ocean Floor" resides.

The dark ocean has the power to manifest twisted thoughts into life, magnify and corrupt them. Using the portal, she blanketed the world in darkness, as the content of the dark ocean mixed with the world.

It was the intervention of the chosen children that stopped the reboot of the world, as the children summoned a royal knight, one of the guardian of the digital world to fight her. With the power of their heart, she was slain, ending her tale in that world.

When She woke up once again, she found herself in an unfamiliar world.
InventorySkills
ItemDescription
SkillDescription
Saltation Mode​
After she transformed, she has shinier, glowing eyes, long sharp claws. Her feelers and tail have grown to allow her to fly. She was able to levitate in this form, as well as limited telekinesis (only on her body). Using her telekinesis, she could boost her momentum as well as increase her strength like during a grapple.

Last edited:

Euphoria723

Northern Star Spirit - Stella
GenderFemaleRaceNorthern Star SpiritLevel3 [640/1200 EXP]
Age18ClassAstral Ice MageMoney592.50 Gold

6A7D0A74ED3EBBA56D9C86572FC73347 (1).jpg
Appearance
Stella is a young girl with with bright blue, peach blossom eyes and light blue hair styled in a twin tails as shown in the image. She is usually seen dressed in different shade of bright colored blue or white while holding her wand, the Starwheel Ice Staff.
Personality
Stella is a usually quiet girl with a bright personality. She's cooperative and friendly as long as you don't provoke her. She has a positive mind set and think optimistic of everything. Stella is not a push over and always very eager to take revenge right away to blow off steam as she believe it's better to not bottle up negative emotions.
Backstory
Stella can from the northern regions as she is a Northern Star Spirit. The Starwheel Ice Staff manifest when she was 6 years old as a way of Coming of Age. Stella grew up in a happy family which is the cause of her personality.
InventorySkills
ItemDescription
Starwheel Ice
Staff
As seen in the picture above, it's made out of light
blue crystals and ice. It helps user with their usage
of astral energy and ice element
Spatial RingA ring containing a miniature space for storage
Flying SwordA aerial transportation tool
Crystal Ice BowA bow made of crystal clear ice and can produce
ice arrows by holding it in shooting pose
SkillDescription
Astral ManipulationUser can create, shape and manipulate astral energy
Ice ManipulationUser can create, shape and manipulate ice
ArcheryThe skill of using the bow and arrow in long ranged
attacks
Spirit FormA last moment resort to save oneself from death by
turning into a ball of astral energy

Attachments

• Ice_staff.png
    Ice_staff.png
    81.8 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:

Lardolan

Power Level Examples with NPCs
Since some players have trouble with comprehending power levels,
Here are some NPCs with examples of their levels!
Villager A - Power Level 1 Example
Race
Human​
Level
1​
Class
Farmer​
Money
n/a​
Appearance​
Backstory​
Villager A is a newlywed farmer, and he lives with his wife Cici in the countryside.
Although farm work can be tough, he is youthful and optimistic about the future.
While perfectly healthy, he has no experience fighting or killing anything.
The most he has ever done is slaughter a chicken for dinner.
However, he is eager to defend is family and protect his wife!
Don't underestimate his determination and resolve!
You never know when a farmhand grows up to be a hero!​
Skills​
Skill​
Description​
Green Thumb​
Especially good at growing stuff. Vegetables are 25% bigger at harvest.​
Endurance+​
As a farmer, Villager A has increased endurance.​

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Blacksmith Goh - Power Level 2 Example
Race
Human​
Level
2​
Class
Blacksmith​
Money
n/a​
Appearance​
Backstory​
Blacksmith Goh is owns his own shop in Scribel City.
He is tough and strong from swinging a hammer for most of his life.
While he is inexperienced with fighting monsters...
...How hard can it be? You just need to smash it, right?
Rumor has it that Goh is vicious is a bar fight.
Watch out when tables go flying!​
Skills​
Skill​
Description​
Enhanced Strength​
Increased strength beyond that of ordinary people.​
Hammer Proficiency​
Skilled with using a hammer... for anything.​

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Huntress Elina - Power Level 3 Example
Race
Dragonkin​
Level
3​
Class
Hunter​
Money
n/a​
Appearance​
Backstory​
Elina's father was a hunter, so she grew up learning to shoot a bow all her life.
She knows her way through the woods and can shoot down a stag.
She can draw a bow and fire with good accuracy.
Can she fight a monster? Who knows? We'll find out.
Maybe with a little bit more practice, she can be something more.​
Skills​
Skill​
Description​
Marksmanship​
Can fire a bow with good accuracy.​
Survivalist​
Can surivive in the wilderness with minimal tools or resources.​

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Guardsman Stu - Power Level 4 Example
Race
Human​
Level
4​
Class
Guardsman​
Money
n/a​
Appearance​
Backstory​
Stu grew up in the City of Scribel all of his life.
He was trained by a private tutor so his swordsmanship is decent.
He applied to be a city guardsman because he wanted to impress the ladies.
While he passed basic training and the exam, it's unclear how skilled he really is.
However, he often calls in "sick" to avoid being deployed on dangerous missions.
He might have put on some weight from doing too many Nightwatch quests.​
Skills​
Skill​
Description​
Sword Proficiency​
Can use a sword proficiently.​
Fleeing+​
Extremely good at running away from danger.​
Laziness is a virtue​
Often produces ingenious solutions out of a desire to be lazy.​

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
John Doe - Power Level 5 Example - Rank E
Race
Human​
Level
5​
Class
Ranger​
Money
n/a​
Appearance​
Backstory​
Finally, we have someone looking like an actual adventurer!
While he's still an ordinary human in every way, don't underestimate his looks.
This guy passed the Rank E Advancement Exam (see Quest Board)!
He can survive two weeks in the wilderness without his equipment.
Furthermore he can kill a goblin with nothing but a knife.
Steal an egg from a giant bird and survive? Check!
Apparently his main trick is his scary eyes and homing arrows. How cool!​
Skills​
Skill​
Description​
Extremely Serious Glare​
A serious glare with serious killing intent that can stun low-leveled monsters for 3 seconds.​
Homing Arrow​
Can shoot arrows that home towards a target (limited). Consumes a lot of energy and concentration.​

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Sorcha North - Power Level 10 Example - Rank D
Race
Human​
Level
10​
Class
Soldier​
Money
n/a​
Appearance​
Backstory​
The frightening thing about Rank D is that things have barely gotten better.
You are a better soldier, but the monsters are also more terrifying.
Every day it feels like you might die on the front lines.
But if no one makes a final stand against an orc army, who will?
You're under-leveled, but the villagers are counting on you to protect them.
The shininess and optimism of being a ranked adventurer is going away.
You've lost too many dear friends at this point to turn back.​
Skills​
Skill​
Description​
Power Strike​
A powerful sword blow that can penetrate armor.​
Rapid Draw​
Can draw sword from sheath at lightening speed.​
Rage​
Can go berserk when friends are threatened.​
Indomitable Will​
Never give up.​

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Evans Blue - Power Level 15 Example - Rank C
Race
Human​
Level
15​
Class
Vigilante​
Money
n/a​
Appearance​
Backstory​
Evans has been an adventurer for many years now, and his experience shows.
Even the way that he looks attests to his comfort killing with the blade.
Lots of people don't make it this far unless they've got what it takes.
While skilled, he's nowhere close to mastery with his craft.
At best, he is a jack of many trades but master of none.
As someone who passed the Rank C exam, he knows how much further he still needs to go.​
Skills​
Skill​
Description​
Ash'tel Sword Dance​
A cool sword dance that dices up enemies.​
Fireball​
Can shoot a fireball​
Acrobatics+​
Can do cool flips and stuff​
Basic Lockpicking​
Can pick basic locks​
Swimming+​
Is a proficient swimmer​
Detect Mana​
Can detect traces of mana​
Fishing+​
Is decent at fishing (why does he have this skill???)​

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Claire Symins - Power Level 25 Example - Rank B
Race
Human​
Level
25​
Class
Light Mage​
Money
n/a​
Appearance​
Backstory​
At Rank B, Claire has had a major breakthrough in her skills.
Confident with her spellcraft, she knows that she's skilled with the staff.
She isn't ashamed to call herself a true mage, and is able to hold her own against any other.
While Claire is talented, the path towards true mastery is long and arduous.
She has learned many things, but every answer only unravels a vast sea of more questions.
Humble, she has recognized that very few individuals surpass this level.
Is this good enough? Is it time to retire?​
Skills​
Skill​
Description​
A lot of skills​
Typical stuff you might expect from a good mage, but nothing OP.​

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Kaiser White - Power Level 40 Example - Rank A
Race
Human​
Level
40​
Class
Dark Warrior​
Money
n/a​
Appearance​
Backstory​
Glorified... Envied... Feared... Very few Rank A adventurers roam the world.
Their reputations often precede them, and people whisper of their legends.
People simply don't get to Rank A without being... special... somehow.
How special? Simply put it, Rank A is simply impossible.
Somehow, these people achieved the impossible.
How? I have no idea. Read all 7 volumes of their book.
This is the stuff that legends are made from.​
Skills​
Skill​
Description​
A lot of skills​
Typical stuff you might expect from a good mage, but nothing OP.​
One powerful skill​
Please, only one powerful skill — powerful, not OP — one and only one!​

+ + +​
I'm new here and i dont know my way around yet, but i love the ideia of this adventurers guild so i want to join! any tips on things that are wrong or out place are welcome!
Character Sheet - Esir
GenderMaleRaceDemigodLevel1 (0 / 200 EXP)
Age???ClassIncarnation of the ligthning godMoney50G

1583539194589.png
Appearance
Esir looks like a young man in his 20s, white hair, blue eyes, avarage stature.
Personality
Esir is more of a introvert in this plane of existtance, doesn`t know how to interact very well with all the people present here, calm and calculative, but values relationships when they are formed.
Backstory
A lightning god from a higher plane , escaping after a massive war where he was defeated and almost killed, as last ditch effort sent a reincarnation of himself into this new plane full of possibilites, hoping to eventually restore himself and go back to his old plane for revange against those who plotted against him.
InventorySkills
ItemDescription
vesta simple leather armor
ringa spatial ring with a small space for storage (cant hold anything thats alive)
SkillDescription
Enchanced body/speedAs his lvl grows, the lightning inside him enchances his physical body
Lightning controlAs his lvl grows, his hability to control lightning for spells or restoration increases

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
CHARACTER SHEET - YORDA
GENDER???RACENot a lowly commoner. Ohohoho.LEVEL1 (0 / 200 EXP)
AGESecret. Desu.CLASSVillainessMONEY300G
FLOWER OF EVIL
APPEARANCE
As a villainess they boast an intrinsic superior appearance. Needlessly good looking they go about their day to day life.
PERSONALITY
They have been known to laugh, ohohoho, like an idiot for no reason whatsoever. Their villainess instincts often activate forcing overbearing and condescending rhetoric to flow from their mouth. Outwardly they appear to be brimming with overwhelming self-confidence and hubris, but it is simply the result of their villainous face. Within their mind they are constantly suffering from an inferiority complex and panic constantly at the mouth they fail to control.
BACKSTORY
A no good human being overwhelmingly obsessed with villainesses was summoned to another world. Through various inexplicable alternative universe physical laws they corporeally manifested as the focus of their obsessions, a villainess.
INVENTORY
ITEMDESCRIPTION
Grandiose Fancy DressA dress of superior quality befitting someone of high society. Despite its impressive appearance it provides no stat improvements. It maintains its ostentatious appearance through self-cleaning and restoration functions.
Shoddy Steel DaggerThis poor excuse for a weapon has seen better days.
SKILLS & TRAITS
SKILLDESCRIPTION
Natural BitchPower is proportionally and greatly boosted when fighting weaker opponents.
Weakness to Heroine ElementExtra damage is received from heroine element attacks.
Over-thonkThe user ponders and broods to the point of casting confusion on all targets including themselves.
Flame LVL 1A small controllable flame is produced.
BlindA small amount of darkness magic is cast in front of the target's eyes momentarily blocking their vision.
OverlordCan command minions/henchmen/followers to bully their target. Current minions: Mochi Bunny Yoyo

Last edited:

Drevart

AppearenceNameAgeRaceJob
Drevart Craft20Phantom (sentient illusion)Mirage shaper
Personality
somewhat cold, doesn't like when new people are too close to him
Backstory
Was born in another world, in a small country of creatures that escaped their own plane of existence in an attempt to survive. These creatures were called phantoms and are basically living lumps of energy which can once per lifetime choose what form to take in the eyes of others. The phantoms decided to take on the business of trading and some shade things such as assassinations and information trading. But the last thing became their demise. Rulers of other countries decided that they knew too much and needed to eradicate them. So they started a war...Drevart participated in it while being still 15. They managed to last 5 years, five long years against an alliance of different races. And that's solely because of their unique nature and some old monsters protecting their country from the shadows, but it was impossible to win... and the phantoms knew it. So they were formulating a plan on how to escape. They found an ancient portal. After painstaking efforts to decipher the texts on how to use it, they decided to lead some part of the remaining citizens to the new world and the others will remain to defend safe passage...
Plan succeeded, but only partially. When the last batch of people was going through the misty veil of the portal... A small squad of mages teleported exactly in the room where everyone was and used prepared self-explosion spells to destroy everything.
Drevart managed to enter the portal, but the explosion broke it and the spatial tunnel was distorted, so he, and some other people were thrown randomly in the different worlds, different places...
That's a short story on how he appeared just outside the city of Scribel, falling from a couple of meters on earth, damaged by the explosion, his clothes were ragged and the sword broken but at least he was alive.

"Something feels... weird?"
Mumbles a person, lying on the ground in the tattered, somewhat burned and torn robes with the broken shortsword in hand. He knew that he will appear in a different world, but didn't expect to be separated from his race.
"Oh no... My Aether! My connection to Aether!!"
Person clutches his chest, where his heart should be and sighs in resignation
"Guess everything starts anew..."
EquipmentInventoryAbilities
Head
TorsoRagged robe
WaistRagged sash
LegsRagged pants
FootRagged boots
WeaponBroken Shortsword
Rings
Necklace
  • Ragged robe
  • Broken shortsword
  • Ragged sash
  • Ragged pants
  • Ragged boots
UNLOCKED
[Small Mirage 1/6]casts an illusion on the selected target. At the beginning levels, it can deceive only one sense, but later it will be able to deceive all five and any other senses. An illusion lasts until the caster is providing it with Aether and the target is visible.

[Large Mirage 1/6] AOE illusion that costs much more Aether than [Short Mirage]. It has the same features as the [Small Mirage]. Such as deceiving only one sense at the beginning.

Attachments

• 5122707_Rory__s_Company_by_Saimain.jpg
    5122707_Rory__s_Company_by_Saimain.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 82
Last edited: