Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Registration

Epsil

Character Profile - Alias
GenderMaleRaceHalf - ElfSub ClassPerformer / ActorLevel2( 440/600 EXP)
Age19ClassPrivate InvestigatorSub ClassMoney60
Quest History
T1, Q1, Q2,
Personality:
  • Good: Brave, Smart,
  • In- between: Very Curious, Mature
  • Bad: Stubborn, Violent
  • Likes: Sweets, People with loose lips, Mysteries, Conspiracies
  • Dislikes: Religion, Some magic
AppearanceInformation
Pinterest.png
Background
Alias is a descendant of an |Other Worlder|.
His dad was a famous detective, his mother was a famous elven actor.
Alias takes after his father, being an amazing detective, and genius as well as being stubborn.
He also takes after his mother in terms of her playfulness and acting skills.
He has solved many difficult cases as well as conspiracies.
After some time, Alias decided to go on his own as there were other conspiracies to solve.

His first destination...The town of Scribel, and his target?

A certain organisation.
InventorySkills
ItemDescriptionAmount
Smith and Wessen .500A Pistol, comes with a holster.
Currently 2 chambers are loaded.
Leather glovesGood for fighting.
Modern ClothesStylish, made of silk.
Leather Shoulder Bag
ItemDescriptionAmount
SkillDescription
GeniusLearns things super fast, Possesses a lot of knowledge.
PerformAlias is a good actor, sometimes too good.
Basic Hand to HandTrained by his father, to defend himself.
Basic Fire-arm trainingCan fire a gun with moderate accuracy.
PolygraphAlias is able to tell if a target is being truthful or not as well as hear their heart beat.
For the ability to work:
  • Alias must be touching their skin.

Last edited:

Fossil

Mafia Addict
Phantasm
GenderMaleRaceHigh ElfLevel3 (650/1200 EXP)
Age562ClassPaladinMoney100G
1583893987182.png
Appearance
Phantasm wears a dark hooded cloak to cover his face at all times, with a plain, weathered scythe slung across his back. If you manage to look through his hood, all that's there is a plain white mask with no holes.
Personality
Phantasm is a fool, one who second guesses himself at almost every corner. Only when he's faced with a life or death situation for someone will he quickly come to a decision. He doesn't spend money on much due to an oath to himself, and instead uses it to learn various trades. As such, the only possessions he owns are his clothes, armor, and weapons.

He doesn't care for his life at all, nor what cost he might pay for saving someone else's life. Instead, he throws caution to the wind and races head first into battle when he senses evil. All that he'll every say about why is that it's because the one he loved died because he valued himself more, and how he'll never forgive himself for it.
Backstory
Inventory
ItemDescription
Adamantine Breastplate​
A weathered breastplate that he wears under his cloak. It has many scars upon its surface.
Adamantine Scythe​
A plain scythe that's been chipped at several places upon the blade. The black color suggests it's not made of plain iron.
Hooded Cloak​
A simple cloak made out of a frail cloth. There's holes riddled throughout it.
White Mask​
A plain white mask that's been enchanted with magic so that the wearer can see through it.
Features
FeatureDescription
Divine Sense​
Phantasm can sense good and evil within a certain range of himself.
Frozen in Time​
Phantasm is frozen in time. As such, he cannot age. He also has no need for air, food, or water. His body cannot heal, save for the most expensive of healing potions. He does not need sleep, but does feel exhaustion.
King's Aura​
A subtle aura of intimidation surrounds Phantasm.
Languages
LanguageAcquisition
Celestial​
Obtained when Phantasm became a paladin for Xer.
Common​
Obtained via common schooling in his kingdom.
Elvish​
Knowledge is passed down from one elf to another, though some have taught it to those outside the race.

Last edited:

AKitsunex

Character Sheet - Yukikaze (previously Yoru)
GenderF (Previously M)RaceKitsuneLevel1 (0 / 200 EXP)
Age13 (Age regressed from 600 Yrs)ClassAssassinMoney400G
1583993482004.png
*Picture is not mine​
Appearance
Yukikaze (Yuki for short)'s appearance changed drastically after his... her trip to Tiona. She currently stands at 138 cm, with silver hair reaching her upper back. She has vivid violet eyes that sometimes changes into silver when she becomes extremely angry, small (AAA) chest, her kitsunemimi and two tails are white with black tips, a reminder of her previous hair color. She usually wears the white blouse and hotpants even if it meant she won't get the skill bonus. It doesn't help that the goddess managed to remove her usual apathy towards embarrassment when gender-bending her and the skill prevents her from getting used to it. She usually sticks to her black shoes and black long socks (stupid mosquitoes). And around her neck is a silver ring hanging from a necklace.
Personality
He used to be a cheerful and relaxed as a young kit but the death of his parents led him down a spiral that turned him cold and quiet as he delved deeper and deeper into the dark side of the world. Thankfully Hikari, after spending years tracking him down then knocking some sense into him allowed him to slowly regain his cheerfulness. However when he is extremely pissed off he would revert back to his cold persona. He also gained a penchant of hugging and petting fluffy and cute things (mostly his familiars and Hikari, much to her embarrassment). He likes taking walks which often ends in him getting lost, looking at stars, playing the violin and singing.
Backstory
He was a 8 tailed kitsune and one of the best Assassin back in his previous world, he would have became a shinobi if not for his non-existent sense of direction. He have traveled all around the world before, no one knows how he ended up half way across the globe on a walk which is why he learned familiar magic, not to have them fight but rather to help him find the way, that and they make for a warm and fluffy bed. Having lived alone with his familiars for most of his life he became proficient in cooking, cleaning and mending clothes. In the recent years he retired from the assassination business and became a professor. He was about to be wed to his childhood friend Hikari in a few years. During one of his walks he accidentally wandered into the trickster goddess Loki's realm. The next thing he knew he woke up in of the city of Scribel, strength gone, deaged and gender-bent.
InventorySkills
ItemDescription
Black hotpantsBlack short shorts.
Gift from the goddess, if destroyed or lost will reappear in the inventory.
White blouseButton down, long sleeved but shows off the shoulders
Short YukataWhite yukata reaching the mid-thigh.
Black shoesGift from the goddess, if destroyed or lost will reappear in the inventory.
SocksAssortment of socks.
KatanaA black katana given to him by his childhood friend.
Steel threadsSteel threads that can conduct magic
Kunai x6Throwing knives
RingRing of promise, connected to Hikari's ring, showing if the other is well.
Active SkillsDescription
Shadow magic
Lv. 1
Allows manipulation of shadows to attack or cloak oneself to hide from prying eyes.
Light magic Lv. 1Allows manipulation of light to attack or heal. Or you know a light show during the night.
Lifestyle magicNeed oil for cooking? On the road and there's no place to take a shower? Stubborn stains? Need some privacy? Worry not this skill has you covered
Familiar magicSummons 2 kitsune, Fuu and Rai. Their abilities scale with user level.
Kitsune-biFox fire, cannot do much at current level. Useful for cooking though.
PassiveDescription
Blessing? of the
Trickster Goddess
If number of clothing above 5 pieces divide the status by 2^(num of clothing-5).
If number of clothing less than 5 multiply status by 2*(5-num of clothing).
If clothes excluding coat/cloak go beyond mid thigh divide status by 2, any increase in status due to skills or equipment becomes 0.
Renders the holder of this skill unable to get used to (emotionally) clothing
that results in status increase due to this skill.
Holder of this skill cannot age nor grow physically (not including status) any scars will disappear and any limbs lost will be regrown.
Grants the skill inventory (60 slots)
Note: This skill cannot be removed nor deactivated.
Note: number of clothing considered by this skill does not count shoes, socks and equipment pouches
Note: This skill does not prevent the holder from awakening to other pleasures.
Hunter of the nightAllows user to blend in with the shadows.
Also gives holder night vision, speed boost during the night/shadows and
reduce any noise made.
Kitsune no MaiA self-made fighting style tempered from years in the assassin business as not
all kills can be made in the shadows. Strangely beautiful and efficient. Can be
used when fighting bare handed, with a sword or threads. Has 9 steps.
Fast changeSkill honed from years as a assassin. Can change clothes really really fast and on the fly.
Is this one okay?

Epsil

Character Profile - Zephyx
GenderMaleRaceCloneSub ClassApothecaristLevel3 (645 /1200 EXP)
Age14ClassMedicSub ClassMoney100 G
Quest History
T1, Q1
Personality:
  • Good: Cautious, Optimistic, Smart, Nice
  • In- between:
  • Bad: Greedy, Selfish, Manipulative, Mischievous
  • Likes: Plants & Herbs, Conflict, Staying inconspicuous, Sweets, Information, Conversation, Drugs, Poison
  • Dislikes: Weakness, Arrogance, People underestimating him,
  • Aim: Power and Money,
AppearanceInformation
Anime Guy _ Green Hair _ Jacket.jpeg
Background
Zephyx is a clone, aged 14 years, that was transported into this unknown world.
He was a Medic who just finished his field studying and was on his first field mission.
He was taken away by a random light. While exploring, Zephyx stumbled on to a small
shack, where he found a elven herbalist who he would call dad.

He studied under the elven herbalist for years, learning all the things he could about
various plants, medicines and poisons. It would've been longer, but the old elf died
of age.

With his knowledge and skills, Zephyx dreams of earning money and power.
Race Information
A Clone is born with the form of a random age in the range of 10 ~ 18.
The body doesn't age until they reach that age.
They come preloaded with information equivalent to that of a highschool student.
They are then forced to study for 8 - 10 years, with diagnostic tests each year
to test their knowledge.
(Zephyx was 8 years.)
Clones do have human rights in REDACTED, but will be executed if they enter the cities.
InventorySkills
ItemDescriptionAmount
Iron DaggerA Normal Iron Dagger
HoodieWind + UV protection
Basket of fresh vegetablesMMMMMMMMMx 1
Black Leather Shoulder Bag
ItemDescriptionAmount
Apothecarist's KitTypical Stuff
Medic's KitTypical Stuff
SkillDescription
Medicine +
  • Has full knowledge about the anatomy and physiology of humanoid races.
Herbalism + Apothecary
  • Can create basic medicine easily as well as some advanced medcine, can also create / theorize new medicine
  • Can create different types of basic poisons easily.
AlchemyA basic knowledge of Alchemy, can create basic compounds

Last edited:

nemo0617

Name: Subject A (Akira)

Lvl: 1 exp[200,000/200]

Race: Homunculus

Class: none

Appearance: A 5 feet tall girl with short black hair and not-so-bright black eyes. She has a red core inside her chest. Her body structure is on the thin side. Her ears are always covered with a blue headphone. She is always wearing a black hoodie.

Personality: Akira previously has a gloomy personality. She is too pessimistic. Always looking at the negative side. Now she is still gloomy but she is now more approachable than before. She can now look in the bright side and care deeply for her friends.

Inventory: Akira has her headphone which does not work at the moment, her hoodie, and some clothing.

Skills:
Homunculus' Body: Akira's body has been modified to not require sleep, food or water. This skill also increases her body's capabilities. However, Akira will seize to function if her core is depleted. Currently, her limitations are still in effect resulting in not being able to level up. Her limitations can be remove via a high level curse removal or huge amount of time.
Extreme Mana Manipulation: Akira can freely manipulate the mana inside her body to extreme heights. But due to the limitations put into her body. This skill's capabilities have decreased.
Mana Detection: Akira's core can detect mana within 50 meters. This skill's range can increase with level.
Analyze: Using her headphone. Akira can see someone's stats. However, due to her headphone not working at the moment. Akira can't currently use this skill.

Backstory: Long time ago, the time where monsters first appeared, the time where humanity is in peril. Humanity is desperate. They need something to fight the monsters back. However, the only choice besides death is creating something that can fight the monsters back. This causes a problem. Most of the places are already ravaged by the monsters. They can't use anything but humans as test subjects. This conflicted with their ethics and the law. But they threw all of that out the window. They made 5 humanoids with the cells of the monsters. They named them Subject A, B, C, D, and E. Out of all them, only Subject A is successful. A humanoid girl. They put some limitations on Subject A in case it got out of control. The time where Subject A is ready, humans with magical powers appeared. This humans are more powerful than Subject A. Knowing this, they left Subject A in the lab and escaped. Without proper instructions, She is left there confused, don't know what to do. She sat there, waiting. She waited for years, decades, or even centuries, in that lab. One day, a group of adventurers lead by a guy with blond hair arrived. He noticed her and asked what is she doing in that rundown place. She simply said that she is waiting for an order. He ordered that to follow him and have fun. Her dark and gloomy eyes suddenly brighten and she agreed. He named her Akira because of her beautiful black eyes. She followed him in his adventures but then realized that she does not age. His last order is that to be herself and stand in her own feet. She cried as she hold his cold hand. She decided to follow his path and be an adventurer.

Last edited:

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Character Sheet - Briele
Race
Troll (喰人鬼 )​
Level
1 (0 / 200 EXP)​
Class
Reincarnated Demon​
Money
0 G​
Appearance
Briele is a "troll" — a type of man-eating demon. In the world that he comes from, trolls have a humanoid appearance, which serves to deceive their natural prey. When humans let their guard down, trolls bare their sharp teeth and strangle/pummel their prey to death with their unexpectedly powerful superhuman strength. His overall appearance is androgynous and his childlike voice is soft. Despite his preferred pronouns, his current body is in fact biologically female.
Personality
As a former human recently reincarnated in a new body, Briele is an odd mixture of maturity and childishness. He is generally shy and introverted, which is the opposite of most of his demon peers. Briele has not yet come to terms with being a man-eating demon, and he can sometimes be fairly moody and stubborn. He actually avoids eating meat entirely — despite how much he craves it — and pursues a vegetarian diet. Thankfully trolls in his world are omnivorous, but avoiding an essential feature of his natural diet makes Briele irritable, chronically sleepy, and generally weak. He really likes books and is known to be an insomniac.
Backstory
Briele was formerly a male human, but for various reason he died and ended up reborn as a "troll" demon. He has a new set of loving demon parents who named her him "Gabrielle", but he hasn't adapted very well to this new life. He ran away from home and escaped through the Otherworld Gate. His current goal is to come to terms with his new life.
InventorySkills
Item
Description​
Sweater​
A large plain sweater​
Needle​
A long needle for poking things​
Notebook​
Written using blood as ink​
Skill​
Description​
Superhuman Strength​
The enormous strength of a troll (weakened)​
Enhanced Regeneration​
Enhanced defense / regeneration of a troll (weakened)​
Carnivore​
Experience a boost in power if (human) meat is eaten.​

Epsil

Character Profile - Orphus
GenderMaleRaceBarely a HumanSub ClassLevel1 (80/200 EXP)
Age21ClassMercenarySub ClassMoney15
Quest History
T1
Personality:
  • Good: Tactical, Smart
  • In- between: Blunt, Cold
  • Bad: Apathetic, Violent, Power- hungry, Vengeful, Greedy, A bit psychotic
  • Dislikes: Conspiracies , Experimental Labs, Scientists, Religious Zealots, The Holy Human Empire
  • Aim: Destroy The Holy Human Empire
AppearanceInformation
_.jpeg
Background
I was a mercenary captain in his past life, thanks to my powers of regeneration.
I used his powers to steal,kill and even topple countries. I had it all.
That was until that damned portal appeared.

When I found himself in another world, they called me a hero.
They said I was the key to solving all their troubles, a key to unlock mankind's full
potential. It all sounded too good to be true, and it was.

They locked me up and used me for all sorts of magical experiments.
They would play with my body, and attempt to replicate my regenerative abilities,
but they never could.

It all ended with the last experiment. The Ascension they called it. I don't remember
much, but after that my regenerative weakened, so they couldn't use me anymore.
So they had a guard go and execute me somewhere in the forest.

They were wrong though. My regenerative powers hadn't weakened.
It was still as strong as ever.
It was because of my new power that it was weak. A curse they gave me.

I remember grabbing the guard's neck and strangled him to death.
Oh what I would give for the sweet release of death

But first they will pay for what they've done to me.

I will tear down their whole stupid, self-righteous empire if it's the last thing I do.

I'm coming for you. Holy Human Empire.
Race Information
InventorySkills
ItemDescriptionAmount
Gas MaskA Gas mask
ItemDescriptionAmount
SkillDescription
Anti-magic
(Anti)
Orphus can create a small anti-magic coating on his right hand,
it can dispel basic spells, however he will still receive the impact
damage.
RegenerationOrphus has slight regenerative abilities.
Allowing him to heal his small wounds faster than the average human.

If left alone he can fully regenerate his body, but it takes a very long time.

Occasionally goes through 'Shedding'
Catalyst BodyDue to being experimented on, Orphu's body has been a host to a
number of curses and magics (which were all destroyed
by his anti-magic element in his body) him to develop resistances.
  • This causes various side effects such as
    • He can not be healed by light magic
    • Magic potions are very ineffective.
    • He can not use conventional magic
    • His body has enhanced strength and speed
    • He has resistance to curses and spells that affect his frame of mind

Last edited:

Halley

Character Sheet - Sen
Race
Human​
Level
1 (0 / 200 EXP)​
Class
Swordsmith​
Money
20G​
79380399_p41_master1200.jpg
Appearance
A roughly 170 cm tall man with matching black eyes and black hair
Personality
A laid-back and carefree person, though his seriousness and dedication towards swordsmithing often surprise the people he met.

He's also quite the perceptive and logical person, though the person himself thinks otherwise.
Backstory
Sen was a wanderer, travelling from city to city while offering his expertise to
gain some money while enjoying things at his own leisure. One day, he was (un?)lucky enough to get transported to Tonia
InventorySkills
ItemDescription
Sashinuki koteA grey and white iron-plated jacket armor
HaidateAn iron-plated thigh guards
Han koteA pair of iron-plated forearm guards
SuneateAn iron-plated greaves
A daishōA pair of iron katana and wakizashi
BooksA few notebooks, some was still empty
Writing setA brush and ink
Maintenance toolsTools to maintain his blade
SkillDescription
Survivalist​
After living as a wanderer for a while, Sen has picked up a few things about staying out on the wild
Brawler​
A few fights here and there has taught Sen how to avoid having himself beaten black and blue
Basic weapon proficiency
(Sword, Spear, Bow)​
Sen is capable of fighting with weapons, though he is by no means an expert
Swordsmithing​
Able to craft and repair weapons (limited to only japanese weapons)

Last edited:

Riku25

Name: Riku Aburame
Race: Human??
Class:?
Appearance:
Personality:
He's a simple man to be honest. Enjoys a good laugh and fun when he can; likes to experience anything and everything at least twice. Also has fondness for writing in his free time or reading anything that catches his interest.

More territorial than isolationist, though does like to take a breather and recharge in his space every now and then. That's until his friends would drag him out of it for more of their escapades lol.

However, like everyone, there are sides that remain hidden, except for the few that had been allowed to know them. 'To see others suffer does one good, to make others suffer even more: this is a hard saying but an ancient, mighty, human, all-too-human principle. Without cruelty there is no festival.'
Inventory:
Head: -
Torso:Hoodie (good)
Shirt (good)
Arms:-
Legs:Jeans (average): Right pocket- wallet
Left pocket- Handkerchief
Feet:Sneakers (average)
Skills:
??? Something feels different... So much better than before. When the sun is out,it just feels...right?
Backstory:
A university student that worked part-time in the office of a construction firm, Riku was living a perfectly average life. That changed however, when he was suddenly sent to this strange world while while he was sitting an exam. Now, Riku must survive in this new world, in this new body, and find a way to return home.

Only time will tell if he'll survive...or even want to go back.

Attachments

• download (5).jpeg
    download (5).jpeg
    5.7 KB · Views: 643

Bochi

Character Sheet - Aquamarine
Race
Laterano (???)
Level
2 (300 / 600 EXP)
Class
Caster​
Money
140G
Aquamarine.png
Appearance
Despite how she looks in the darkness, the girl is an angel. An uncommonly seen one, of course, but doubtlessly still an angel. Just be a bit cautious around this angel...
Personality
Vicious doesn't trust her. No one sane enough should.

Amidst the various Operators ranking top in terms of frightening abilities, Aquamarine firmly occupies third place. Her performance in battle isn't as good, but the weirdness scares everyone regardless.
Backstory
Not much is known her, even by her employers.

T̴h̷e̸ ̵g̷i̷r̷l̸ ̷h̴a̸s̷ ̸a̴ ̸t̵e̴n̸d̴e̷n̴c̴y̵ ̷t̷o̸ ̸k̵e̷e̸p̷ ̸t̴o̴ ̶h̷e̸r̸s̸e̷l̶f̶.̸

S̸̨̅̑h̶͎̝̯̬͒̔̿́͘e̶̥̦̭͈͍͛͠'̵̘̈́͋̿̍̇ͅs̷̗͆̾͆͊͝ ̴̙̠̻̒̋̒ā̷̖̲͐͂̀͌l̷̼͙̝̞̓̈́̀͛͘w̵͇͊̍̾͑a̵̱̰͛̇̕͝͠y̵̗̣̽̇ͅͅs̴̟̯̤͋̀̚͝ ̸̺̈́̉̕a̶̢̎̄͂̌l̸̙̀̎͝o̴̜̣͆̓̏͝͝ň̷̻́e̸̝̜͙͙͋͜.̴̘͇̻̮̿́̄

W̵̛̱̓͑̐͠ͅá̶̧̬͇͔̮͙͕͊̊̽̇̀͜͝ḯ̸̞͈̻͐͐̑̅͐̐t̵̡̜̰̩̿̎͊̔́̃̆̅i̵̬̟̔͒̀̚͝n̵͕̪̠̦̓̏ǵ̶̨̼̖̠̈́̽.̷͇̲̲͔̼͚͎̈͑̔̇̽̿͘ ̵̛͕̘͕̓͊̔̓͂͘͜F̶̛͎͙̌͝o̴̧͔̝̻̬̅̏̈́̈͘ŗ̴͎̺̃̚e̵̡̖̻̎̃̀v̴͔̯͖̱̣̝̆̎̄̅̄e̵̪̯͇͚͔̩̩̟̔̄͊ŕ̵͔̦̳̻̼͔͚͗̓͐̽͛.̷̨̛̬̙̣̹̤̿͊̽͑̄ͅͅ

Iä. Iä.
InventorySkills
ItemDescription
Outfit
The standard outfit for Aquamarine, consisting of a plain black dress as well as long black stockings. She doesn't really walk, so her shoes aren't often seen.
Rabbit's Doll
An old doll modelled after a rabbit. It's missing both eyes and looks really sad, but Aquamarine holds on to it anyways.
Little Book of Secrets
That's what she calls it. It's about the size of a notebook and just as thin, yet never seems to run out of pages.
Swiss Army Knife
A spur on the moment gift. Vicious seems to love handing out these.

The Liberi probably regrets giving it to her.
Carrying Case
Something that's been wrapped in several bundles of cloth, then sealed into a carrying case. It's obviously too big for Aquamarine, but she carries it on her back anyway.
SkillDescription
Flight (Slow)
Aquamarine can fly on her own. Relatively slow, like a sparrow.
Hair Manipulation (Stiff)
A form of psychokinesis that allows her to move her hair like living extensions of her own body. The fibers are surprisingly strong against elemental magic, yet are rather fragile against bladed weaponry.
Hail Hydrate
Aquamarine can restore her energy by drinking water. The purer it is, the more energy it restores. She has an above-average holding capacity, but still will feel bloated if she drinks too much at one go.
Origium Arts - Average
Aquamarine's Arts take the form of flowers; to be specific, her hair takes on floral motifs and that's how she prefers to attack. The more detailed the construct is, the stronger it will be.

It takes a good while for her to cast her Arts, but the results are very effective.
Oripathy Stage II
See: Vicious

Last edited:

Euka

Character Sheet: Iris
GenderFemaleRace"Human"Level8 (5685/7200) E-Rank
Age17ClassWitchMoney90 G
Appearance
Having long flowing blue hair with aquamarine eyes, one would think of her as a cute girl if not for her constant deadpan eyes. She has a slim body, perhaps too slim to the point of seeing her bones due to being malnourished in her secluded life.

After being founded by Reival, she is well groomed and fed and currently wears a robe enchanted with magic, underneath that were a plain tunic with long brown pants. Boots were bought along the way.

(Again..... will probably add pic if not lazy in the future.)
Personality
Timid and confused, Iris is often reliant to someone due to being caged off from the rest of the world and from herself. Due to imprisonment, has a severe lack of common sense and vocabulary.

Will only follow Reival for unknown reasons. Will only obey Reival unless Reival orders her to follow said person as such. Can talk but in broken sentences/words and barely understandable.
Backstory
Born of unknown origin, Iris did not know of the world or herself. She listlessly followed orders with little conscience of herself. Given to the world as a slave, one could only imagine the hardship the girl faced even at a young age.

Abused, starved, and unwanted, it is of no mystery as to why she is listless and dead in the eyes if people knew of her circumstance. It could be considered a miracle that she had not yet perished even from all her injuries and being fed at the barest minimal.

At her usual cell in the black market of slavery, she could hear the screams and moans of other slaves as they dread from the despair of their reality. Iris did not care for she did not even move, not even flinch at their cries. Whilst aimlessly staring at the floor, a large white sphere suddenly appeared infront of her. Other slaves scream at the bright light, but Iris only gave it a glance with a dead look. However, for some reason, Iris weakly lifts up her arm and touches the white sphere with one finger and the sphere vanishes along with her.

(That time was the day when Iris, the future "Azure Witch" of that world completely disappeared. The "Balancer" had become the "Harbinger" of that world due to the "Azure Witch" never existing in the first. Perhaps that world would have been vastly different if Iris did not disappear, but that would be an another timeline in an another story.)
InventoryDescription
Plain tunicA plain shirt worn for everyday use.
Mana RobesRobes that reduce mana consumption with its enchantments.
Elemental Basics TomeA tome that teaches basic spells of the elements.
Long brown pantsPlain pants used for everyday wear.
Brown bootsBoots comfortable enough for walking.
Iron swordCommon sword for a foot soldier. Used as one handed.
Sign of the Abyssal Princess(One time use only)
Allows to call & summon "Reciful the Innocent malice" anywhere, anytime, to your aid for anything.... Just once~
City Guard LicenseOfficial license for city guard duty
E-Rank CertificateCertificate license for E-rank quests.
Giant Blue EggA giant blue egg. Who knows what it'll be when it hatches.
SkillDescription
Mana BloodBlood infused with pure mana, the person could cast a multitude amounts of spell with ease.
Mana PerceptionCan see mana clearly as streams of blue lines.
Regeneration (Passive) (Lvl.2)Body naturally heals wounds faster than a normal rate.
Light Magic (Lvl.2)Able to cast common light magic.
Crystal Magic (Lvl.2)Able to cast common crystal magic. Considered as high tier magic with heavy mana usage.
Ice Magic (Lvl.4)Able to cast common ice magic with ease. Caster can decently control the cold air temperature. Considered as high tier magic with heavy mana usage.
Frozen Aura (Active)Any who go near the user will slowly freeze. Can control the aura enough that any ally the caster deems will not get affected or be protected instead. Can be unintentionally used if caster is severely mentally stressed.
Sword Mastery (Lvl.1)Able to use the sword without swinging it nonchalantly.
Cooking(Lvl.1)Able to cook basic meals.
Quest List
Freestyle Stories - 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 /
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 / 19 / 20 / 21 / E-exam
Q(E)- 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 /

Last edited:

Alma

Please fill out the following form to register in the game:
  • Name: Seiji
  • Race: Human
  • Class: -
  • Level: 1
  • EXP:0/200
  • Appearance:
    • A human male of 160cm tall height, normal bodyweight. He has black hair and black eyes. In his left hand, a crystal was embedded, where he can use three command («map», «status», and «inventory») which will open a screen in front of him.
    • As for clothing, He was transported to the world of Tonia in loincloth.
  • Personality:
    • To be decided
  • Inventory:
    • tunic (worn)
  • Skills:
    • Map
      • By saying «map», he can manifest a map of 100m x 100m in front of him, in the form of glowing, semi transparent rectangle of 50cm x 50cm. The map shows the location of enemies around him. He can also mark locations in the map by saying «map: location name»
    • Status
      • By saying «status», he can see his status screen. Current status:
        • Strength: 5
        • Endurance: 15
        • Dexterity: 5
        • Agility: 5
        • Intelligence: 5
        • Wisdom: 5
    • Inventory
      • By saying «inventory», he can manifest a glowing rectangle, 50cm x 50cm in front of him. the rectangle is subdivided to 5cmx5cm, where he can store items inside. The item must not be alive to be stored. The item must not have dimension over 50cm x 50cm. The maximum stack of one item is 99. Items of similar type will be automatically stacked. Item that contains other item (such as bag containing something) will not be subdivided. To manifest the item in the inventory, he had to touch the rectangle where the item is placed. Item in the stack will all manifest when this action is done.
  • Backstory:
    • Kimura Seiji was offered a beta tester position from Capsule Corp, which made a new gaming interface that enabled people to feel the virtual reality with all their senses in similar state to sleep, instead of just visual and auditory one from a HUD.
    • As he entered the world of Tonia, he skipped the character customization and go straight to the beginner city, scribel city. After exploring, he tried to log out, but he can't.
    • Thinking that he can log out if he died, since the guidebook from the company said that he will be barred from playing for 1 day each time he died, he committed suicide. As he wake up, he found that his experience and status is reset to level 1, and any inventory he has vanished.
    • He recently died after being too hasty when he fight a kidnapper, returning his level to 1.

Last edited:

Reciful

Character Sheet - John E. Myoujin
Race
Human
Level
Class
1st yr High School Student​
Money
10G
The betrayed Zygarde (betrayed Oc x high school dxd).jpeg
Appearance
Dark skin, Black Hair, & red eyes.
he might look like a hoodlum but he is actually good timid person at heart! Don't let his look Deceive you!!
Personality
A person who looks like a gang member but actually part of the cooking club.... Please don't mind the detail that he is only male member.

He dislike injustice, crime, & evil. Even so he doesn't judging a person by looks only. He believes everyone has a right for redemption that even the most vilest person can be saved somehow.... In short naive.

A person with unique sense of justice, he dislike playing hero, but instead would act as a anti hero at times. If he saw a person in need, he will definitely help him/her even if he put his life on the line.... In short a tsudere.
Backstory
Male high school student in Modern earth. Living a happy normal life... A bit.

Have no girlfriend since birth but actually a harem protagonist but unfortunately he is just dense as fck. He did not notice at all.

He is the grandson of a Yakuza empire.

his Mother is a the eldest heiress of a Yakuza family. The successor one of the strongest Yakuza family in earth. While his dad is foreigner who is just a simple Florist & a househusband who also is a good cook... Sadly he did not inherited his dads gentle look.

InventorySkills
ItemDescription
School uniform, School tracksuit, School Gym uniform
Cause he is a student what else.
School bag
Again cause he is a student.. what else you think?
Brass knuckles
Gift from his mom, so he have a weapon for himself. Eh why the school did not confiscate it?... Simple, mother's connections.
Black combat gloves

Given by the beautiful student council president as a sign of friendship & affection... Sadly he is dense AF.
Smartphone
Normal brand new phone.
Have no signal, but somehow never run out of battery ever since coming to this otherworld.
SkillDescription
Hand to hand combat

He is not bloodthirsty or anything. He is just always misunderstood due to his looks, that leads to Thugs, Bullies & hoodlums always pick a fight to him so much so that he became a good at fighting.
Academic

He is actually a hard working student believe it or not. Always on the top 10 of the school year amazing right? He learn things fast with efforts of course.
Intimidating glare!

John already have such a sharp looking eyes naturally! So when he glares he make his enemies wet their pants in fear! On the other hand His glare capture the hearts of maidens..... Such a lady killer~
Abyssal princess Divine Protection

Y̵̬̮̗̤̾̈́͝ͅO̶͔͇͖̻̬̔͆͊͂̊U̴͚̥͘̚ ̵̱̩̺͋̂B̵̥͐Ę̵͔̈́̊̑̌͘T̶͕̐͌̓T̴͇̲̈̐Ë̷̱̪̰́̽R̷̝̿͗̈ ̴̡̟̟̈́͆͝Ņ̶̲̬̟̬̒̋͆͝Ŏ̶̟T̶̛͓̘̖̀̌̍̍ ̶̲̊͊̍̔K̸͍͂͘͜N̶̺͇͕̓̅̈́̏̐͜O̵̝̮͑͠W̶̬̝̤͓͌͗̚ ̸͚̥͗I̴̳̓͂̀͜Ţ̸̻̪͚̝͛͑̓͝ ̶̼͖̃̉̉͘Ÿ̴̲̜̭͙̾̈́E̸̪̺̜̩̽T̶̤̻̘̾́͑̈́͘​
Cooking (apprentice)​
John is his dad apprentice apparently.

Last edited:

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Character Sheet - Nestel D'Menargi
Race
Cat Demihuman (Ω)​
Level
1 (0 / 200 EXP)​
Class
Housecat(?) / Spouse​
Money
0 G​
Personality
Practical, law-abiding, introverted, conscientious, and soft-spoken. Since a young age, he was bred at the kennels to become his current masters's spouse, pet, servant, omega, housewife, and all of the above — to a certain extent he has been conditioned and brainwashed to think that his world revolves around his Alpha. His Omega hormones have only exacerbated the situation, and he has already biologically imprinted despite the exploitative relationship.
Backstory
Nestel comes from an Omegaverse world where Omegas are separated at birth and raised in kennels to be a perfect spouse. He was conditioned with chemicals, magic, seals, and other methods to be extremely obedient. Upon graduating, he was married to his current master, Lucian D'Menargi, who at the time already had multiple husbands and wives (polygamy) and was incredibly wealthy. However, the D'Menargi business was caught in a war between powerful corporations, and the company was betrayed. While fleeing hired killers, Lucian D'Menargi escaped through the gate with one servant — fortunately (or unfortunately?) Nestel happened to be nearby.
InventorySkills
Item
Description​
Scarf​
Sometimes used to conceal his ears.​
Knitting Needles​
Ordinarily used for sewing.​
Duster​
To remove the dust off furniture.​
Skill​
Description​
Shapeshift​
Can transform into a cat form.​
Compulsion​
Forced to obey his Alpha's orders.​
Fast Reflexes​
Naturally fast reflexes and sharp senses.​

Alma

[Retired] Character Sheet - Ramza Beoulve
Race
Hume​
Level
1 (0 / 200 EXP)​
Class
White mage/Squire​
Money
0 G​

Personality
A squire in training and the youngest son of the great House Beoulve. Before leaving his home to become a mercenary, he was keenly aware of the difference in birth between himself and his illustrious half-brothers. He believes that justice shall not be found in fighting for his own sake but for the sake of others, and he hates those who would sacrifice another's life for any reason.
Backstory
A young man who appears in the tales of holy stones known as auracite in the distant world of Ivalice. Ramza is a mysterious warrior who left many questions unanswered, after his untimely death, regarding his role in the War of Lions, and his actions as a heretic. Born the third and last son of the noble house of Beoulve, he strove to uphold his family name by becoming a knight alongside his childhood friend Delita, eventually joining the Gariland Royal Military Akademy with him. However, when compared to his two half brothers who were already knights, he never considered himself worthy of the house name.

After the war, He retired from the life in battlefield. He devoted his life in the run as a white mage. With Alma beside him, he went around the world, helping others in need.

He changed when Alma went sick. It seemed that being the host of St. Ajora made her health deteriorate. Everywhere he looked, he couldn't find anyone who could cure Alma. Because of that, in desperation, he wished for her to be healthy.

The zodiac stones in his pouch reacted. Somehow, Alma was cured. But, he did not know if the being in front of her was Alma, his sister, or it was a lucavi. He was afraid, if the only way to move forward was to kill his sister.

It was then. He did not notice that his sister knew about his fears. She, using the magic Ultima, vanquished her own life. Not long after that, he found on her bedroom, about his nightmares.

His life was aimless after that. He felt dispirited after everything that happened to his life. One day, when he visited a tavern, he heard about a rumor of the gate to another world.
InventorySkills
Item
Description​
White mage robe​
A robe, adorned with red triangles around the edges, signifying his class as a white mage.​
Skill​
Description​
Shout

Using shout, Ramza aises his own reaction speed, speed, strength and Magic attack powers.​
Holy
White Magick that attacks the target with sacred light.
Cure
Brawler

Manafont
Regenerate
a white magick that healed wounds
Trained in the arts of the monk, Ramza can use the art of fighting barehanded to fight effectively
Absorb mana from the earth as he walked
A subconscious ability that used mana to heal when he is wounded​

Last edited:

Siostar

Character Sheet - Cizel
Race
Forest Man
Level
1​
Class
Fortune Telling?
Money
15​
Rank
-
Appearance
Cizel wears an animal mask and thick clothing, making it hard to deduce his gender. The clothes he wears has a tribals design of dark blue while his hair is that of a silverish purple color.
Personality
Cizel is the thinker when it comes to serious planning of a mission or a project he needs to complete. For otherwise he is unexpectedly a rather laid back individual others will say he has a noncaring attitude. Cixel is someone who will go with the flow however the situation is, but rarely if ever will jump into the fire.
Backstory
Forest Man is a race that looks similar to humans but respecting the forest like elves, they normally live up to 200 years old. Their body will age like humans until 18 but will be considered as a teen until their 40'ies.

They grow up in a nomadic lifestyle, are expected to learn about hunting and collecting the forest gifts. Their people are spread out in different tribes, guided by the star they believe in.

As their race beliefs lay in the guidance of the stars, it isn't surprising that they believe their magic power also comes from the star. Cizel was born as a pure-blood, which means he has a gift for magic and therefore has also learned to do star divination. Those who are skilled in star divination will be able to guide each individual and even the tribe on a better pact for the future.

One day, the stars told him that he needs to fulfill a trial, the destination lays somewhere beyond the sea. Later on, a boat was set out toward the sea but a storm sank the boat a few days later. Luckywise for Cizel, he survived the boat wreck.

Due to his unfortunately circumstance and the stars guidance, Cizel decides to work in the Adventure Guild for money and perhaps the trial he was supposed to take.
InventorySkill
ItemDescription
Animal Mask
A mask made by Cizel, is mostly worn for the tradition in his tribe.
Damaged Tribals Clothes​
Warm and thick with some holes, how Cizel didn't sink to the sea bottom is a mystery...
Skill TypeDescription
Foraging
With a discerning eye for colors, Cizel can easily the right plant by seeing the colors alone
Star Divination
It can be considered as fortune-telling by other people

Last edited:

Epsil

Character Profile - Adsall
GenderMaleRaceOre-dwarfSub ClassApprentice EnchanterLevel4 (1440/ 2000 EXP)
Age18ClassCraftsmanSub ClassMoney100 G
Quest History
T1, T2, T3, T4, T5
Personality:
  • Good: Friendly, Smart, Nice, Good Samaritan, Curious, Optimistic
  • In- between: Glutton,
  • Bad: Greedy, Reckless, Lazy,
  • Likes: Ores, Loot, Unseen crafts, Magic crafts, A good night's sleep
  • Dislikes: Depends
AppearanceInformation
-mask guy by Shikaama on DeviantArt.jpeg
Background
Adsall was born as an Ore Dwarf, a minority race of the dwarves, his father was a craftsman
and his mother was an enchanter. They lived relatively safe lives, hiding on a mountain,
much to Adsall's dismay. Adsall wanted to leave. For a variety of reasons:
  • His curiosity of the outside world
  • His greed for loot
  • There were no females his age on the mountain, (his dad wanted to marry him to a 55 year old rich woman)
  • Boredom
  • He didn't want to work all the time (like a functioning member of society)
When he reached the age of 18, he ran away from home.
He hitched a ride on a wagon to the town of Scribel.
To become an adventurer.
Race Information
Ore Dwarfs are a small subrace of dwarves.
They were created from experimentation. They possess red eyes,
which makes them appear scary as well as grant them dark vision.
They have a habit of eating ores. Yes, eating ores.
Ore Dwarf Warriors often eat the equipment of their defeated foes.
It is unknown why they do this, or the effects this gives.
Current Equipment
WhereItemDescription
HeadTiny Skull MaskIt's been with Adsall since birth, nobody knows why
TorsoAdventurer's Leather Gear
Arms
HandsWeird Mark on the Left HandA Very weird birthmark, seems to emanate small power.
WaistBeltHas a simple leather sword sheath, and some pockets.
LegsLeather PantsTypical Leather Pants
FeetReinforced Leather ShoesMuch more durable than normal leather shoes
Weapon/sOnhand: Iron Sword
Offhand: Dwarven Blacksmith's Hammer
Iron Sword: Normal Sword
Hammer: A Blacksmith's hammer, has his name engraved on the handle
Skills
SkillBlurbDescription
Prodigy of CraftA prodigy at birth, a legend in the making.Adsall picks up and develops skills concerned with creating things, at a very fast rate.
Universal CraftsmanYears of studying as a Universal Craftsman has allowed him to create many many different things.Adsall can make the following. provided he has the required equipment and man power :

Skill Level
Advanced
  • Utensils
  • Furniture
Simple
  • Clothes
  • Buildings
Small Note: Furniture, Ornaments. Accesories, Jewelley, Glass work,
ReinforceA simple enchantment Adsall learnt.Adsall reinforces an item, making it more dense and stronger.
  • This Reinforce is only temporary
  • Can only be used when a hammer comes
  • in contact with a surface
Hammer & Swordsmanship
A combat style Adsall learnt on his ownA Swordsmanship style that incorporates
the use of a blacksmith's hammer.
Ore EatingLike a typical ore dwarf. Adsall eats ores.Can eat iron or lower things.
Dark Vision/ ScaryThe eyes! The eyes of a demon!His red eyes make him appear scary, they also give him dark vision

Inventory
ItemDescriptionAmount
Leather Backpack
ItemDescriptionAmount
Adventurer's KitTypical Stuffx 1
Sewing KitTypical Stuffx 1
Crafting KitTypical Stuffx 1
PajamasNewx 1
Possessions
PossessionDescription
ItemDescriptionAmount
-

Last edited:

Quaesitor

Character Sheet - Till Wallner
GenderMaleRaceHuman
Age37ClassSwordsman
Gold271Level8 (6945 EXP) Rank E
Appearance
Personality
Till is a warm-hearted man deeply in love with his wife and children, seeking only to be happy together with them. This positive attitude is shown in his cheerful demeanor which can only be broken by a few things.

However, as his family depends on him, he is ready to resort to less than honorable means in order to keep the money flowing, ready to lie, cheat, and steal should it be necessary.
Backstory
Till grew up with a mercenary as a father, and a worried wife as his mother. While his mother cared about him very much, his father rarely was home due to being a mercenary, leaving the poor Till alone and bitter.

While his father did teach him swordsmanship in the times he was home, Till spent the rest of his time as a rebellious child, often getting into fights or getting mixed up with various gangs - much to his mother's dismay.

But these happy days were not meant forever. One day, the remnants of a bandit group his father had crushed broke into their house and kidnapped Till's family, with his father finally sacrificing himself to save both Till and his mother.

Overwhelmed by grief, Till's mother soon passed away as well, leaving the youth alone. Now without a real home or family, Till rapidly got involved with a criminal group, getting involved in gang fights before the gang finally was crushed by law enforcers.

In the next few years, Till mostly wandered around before becoming a guard in a remote village. This also is where he found the love of his life - Vanessa. Over the years he courted her before finally getting married and fathering two young boys, Gabino and Edgar.

But with trade declining in the area, Till and his family were forced to go somewhere else and now seek fortune in the new world.
InventorySkills
ItemDescription
Padded ArmourEssentially glorified layers of cloth stacked on top of one another, it still offers good protection.
Leather BootsA pair of solid boots to accompany a man through any weather and environment.
LongswordWith a total length of 130cm and a long grip, this sword obviously is intended for two-handed use. A treasured heirloom of his father. Comes with a scabbard.
Common ClothesSolid pants and a shirt which one commonly sees amongst the working class.
GlovesA pair of gloves to shield the hands from weather and offer some amount of protection from attacks.
Chain-ArmourLess of a proper armor and more of scattered pieces leftover placed at vulnerable parts of his body.
Silver RingThe engagement ring of Till and Vanessa which they treasure greatly. Till wear's his ring on his ring finger.
Leather BagA simple leather bag Till carries at his hip used to carry his valuables while having them easily accessible.
City Guard LicenseProof that Till has completed the City Guard training.
Random EggA mystery egg. Who knows what is inside?
Rank E CertificateProof that Till has passed the E-rank exam.
SkillDescription
Liechtenauer SwordsmanshipThe Liechtenauer Swordsmanship is the one Till's father taught him and is filled with unspectacular but practical moves, honed over years of fighting and training. It is filled with techniques aimed to end the fight as quickly as possible.

Day's Guard - Holding the sword next to your shoulder with the blade pointing upwards, it is suited for performing a Zornhau.

Ox Guard - The sword is held above your head, tip pointing at your enemy's head. Suited for performing a Twerchhau.

Plow Guard - The sword is held at hip-height, with the tip pointing at the enemy's face. Suited for thrusts.

Fool's Guard - The sword is held at hip-height, with the tip pointing downwards, either to the side of the front. Suited for parries.

Zornhau - A powerful strike from above.

Twerchhau - By twisting one's hands in a circle, the blade quickly moves in a circle. A powerful strike from the side.
Wisdom of OldWhile Till often calls it the "Wisdom of Old", it's more of a bunch of tricks and sayings he learned over the years
Inconspicuous LookTill's common looking face, body and clothes make it hard to pick him out of a crowd.
Sharp EarsThe time Till has spent as part of a gang has left him attentive to sound, so you better not try to talk badly about him behind his back cause chances are that he's still going to hear you.
Hardened PhysiqueTill's body ripples with power. After harsh physical training, his body is as strong as that of the average smith or soldier.
Stained SoulLess than honorable deeds have left a stain on Till's soul, which anyone that can see souls is able to discover. No effect apart of that for now.
Seven PhrasesSeven were the wounds, seven the doors of the House. To open certain ways, one must first open oneself.
Sanity FilterAs a means to preserve his sanity, Till's mind has created a sort of filter that removes most madness-inducing things from his perception.

Last edited:

FlutterOfCrows

Hope this is correct.
Level:1Money: 200G
Exp: 0/200

Appearance:
He is mostly covered by a large blue cloak, that has a cloud motif all over, with long white hair extending out from his hood, though his face is remarkably plain. Still, something is undoubtedly wrong with it if stared at long enough. appears to have strange symbols written all over his visible skin, as he normally wears a sweater under his jacket, with somewhat torn jeans.

Personality:
He quite scatterbrained and impulsive, though he is rarely slow when it comes to personally interesting subjects, like runecraft or food, he's a mostly quiet and patient person when given a task he holds an interest in. Though he is by no means evil, he doesn't know what is good either. Just does what the job demands of him, but not because he lacks empathy, just the common sense to see the differences.

Backstory:
Once the apprentice of an esteemed Runic magus, He was soon forced to abandon his apprenticeship when his master's rivals burned down his master's home and ending his master's life. Now alone and on the run, he was on the way to the next town to get some ways off the continent when he stumbled upon a portal. Though not the original means he wished to leave his homeland behind, it was a means of leaving. So his story begins herein Scribel.

Inventory:Skills:
Items:Description:Skills:Description:
Apprentice Mage Robe:Though it provides alright protection against general magical attacks, it offers nearly no protection against the most basic of nonmagical attacks.Basic Runecraft:The ability to create and copy basic runes, with some level of proficiency. Though only further study and research will bear any further fruit from his training.
Apprentice Rune Making Gloves:When given a source of mana, its capable of creating infused chalk, that can be used to create runes while the chalk remains in existence for 30 minutes.Dart RuneWhen Applied to a Non-living object, its capable of shooting out a projectile of similar quality and size of a dart, and can be reused as long as it's undamaged and recharged.
Small Bound Pouch:Will teleport to the imprinted user every 12 hours. capable of storing up to half the storage of a backpack.Treatment RuneWhen applied to a Live object, its capable of healing slight wounds, like cuts and gashes, but only marginally aid with larger injuries.
Machete:A non-magical machete that is somewhat taken care of, though it's more useful as a harvesting tool than as a weapon with its slightly dull edge.Strange Digestion:Can Eat things others might inedible and is slightly more difficult to poison, though he gets the most nutrition from normal food.

Level:3Money:310G
Exp:1035/1200Name:Dust

Appearance:
He is mostly covered by a large blue cloak, that has a cloud motif all over, with long white hair extending out from his hood, though his face is remarkably plain. Still, something is undoubtedly wrong with it if stared at long enough. appears to have strange symbols written all over his visible skin, as he normally wears a sweater under his jacket, with somewhat torn jeans.
In his Eldritch Scattered One's Form: he is merely 2 feet tall, his Cloak becomes grey-ish black, and his form becomes almost child or fae-like, with his white hair peeking out of his cloak, with large dark ethereal blue eyes visibly glowing, from within the dark hood. Observing the world with great curiosity.

Personality:
He quite scatterbrained and impulsive, though he is rarely slow when it comes to personally interesting subjects, like runecraft or food, he's a mostly quiet and patient person when given a task he holds an interest in. Though he is by no means evil, he doesn't know what is good either. Just does what the job demands of him, but not because he lacks empathy, just the common sense to see the differences.

Backstory:
Once the apprentice of an esteemed Runic magus, He was soon forced to abandon his apprenticeship when his master's rivals burned down his master's home and ending his master's life. Now alone and on the run, he was on the way to the next town to get some ways off the continent when he stumbled upon a portal. Though not the original means he wished to leave his homeland behind, it was a means of leaving. So his story begins herein Scribel.
Skills:Description:
Basic Runecraft:The ability to create and copy basic runes, with some level of proficiency. Though only further study and research will bear any further fruit from his training. As of now, this skill only shows how far Dust has come in his studies.
Basic Mana Scribing:The ability to use and control mana to create lines and designs from it, though at a mostly crude level.
Strange Biology:Possesses a strange biological alteration of unknown origin, and as a result, is capable of eating things others might find inedible or disgusting. Also, Dust is much more unlikely to fall ill or become poisoned, though certain magic harms him significantly more. Though he still obtains the best nutrition from normal edible food.
Rune Skill:Description:
Dart RuneWhen Applied to a Non-living object, its capable of shooting out a projectile of similar quality and size of a dart, and can be reused as long as it's undamaged and recharged.
Treatment RuneWhen applied to a Living object, its capable of healing slight wounds, like cuts and gashes, but only marginally aid with larger injuries.
Greater
Treatment
Rune(Lv.1)
When applied to Living Targets, it's capable of healing marginal wounds, like large cuts and large gashes, as well as numbing most of the injuries pain, though its aid for larger injuries is still very limited, like its original version. More so, due to Dust struggles to use the rune with adequate skill. (can cast it successfully best when done extremely slowly.)
Ensnaring Rune(Lv.1)When applied to any object, its capable of entrapping and binding the entity in a web of mana tendrils, though anything somewhat stronger than the tethers or than Dust, can break it relatively easy.
Numbing
Rune(Lv.1)
When applies to a Living Target, and a specific place where the rune it is placed, it can forcibly numb the targeted limb, though the stronger the being is physically and the amount of mana dust places in the rune, it can wear off quickly.
Lesser
Explosive
Rune(Lv.1)
When applied to an object, it triggers a small explosion, though how long it takes to cast the rune, how successful it works, and the size of the explosion is still a difficult concept to grasp for Dust, as of now, its mostly rough work.
Slumber
Rune(Lv.1)
When applied to a Living target, depending on the target's physical and mental alertness, and amount of mana dust places in the rune can render a target unconscious, so long as the target remained undisturbed(counts as light sleep).

Hidden Skill:Description:
Eldritch Heritage: Scattered Ones(Young)As a result of possessing the blood of the Scattered Ones, Dust can assume his ancestor's base form for nearly half a day. in this form he is merely 2 feet tall, his presence and movement are quieter, and his magic increases slightly in strength. Though any physical activity becomes an obstacle for him. He still is too immature to obtain the full benefits of his heritage, for now.
A host of the Eldritch Sea Mana:(Weak)As a result of being born in a land full of the strange mana, he was granted the mana by the Mother of the Deep Sea, ruler of the land, one who seeks all to be her kin. Though Dust cannot draw out much mana of the main orb, this mana is not to be trusted, for it seeks to enter all it can, so that all can be its kin.

ItemsDescription:
Apprentice Mage Robe:Though it provides alright protection against general magical attacks, it offers nearly no protection against the most basic of nonmagical attacks.
Apprentice Rune Making Gloves:When given a source of mana, its capable of creating infused chalk, that can be used to create runes while the chalk remains in existence for 30 minutes.
Small Bound Pouch:Will teleport to the imprinted user every 12 hours. capable of storing up to half the storage of a backpack. (Uses this in addition to his normal bags.)
Machete:A non-magical machete that is somewhat taken care of, though it's more useful as a harvesting tool than as a weapon with its slightly dull edge.
Weaker Healing Potion(x2):A Potion that temporarily grants the Lesser Life Regeneration quality, granting some form of recovery from wounds, though as Dust has no reason to use it, he doesn't know how good it is.

QuestExperience
Ingredient's for PotionsLevel 1 10/200
Ingredient's for PotionsLevel 1 20/200
Hello? I just arrived and I'm lost!Level 1 55/200
(Raid)Slime Raid of ScribelLevel 3 855/1200
Making a Friend™Level 3 955/1200
EvaluationLevel 3 965/1200
EvaluationLevel 3 975/1200
EvaluationLevel 3 985/1200
EvaluationLevel 3 995/1200
EvaluationLevel 3 1005/1200
EvaluationLevel 3 1015/1200
EvaluationLevel 3 1025/1200
EvaluationLevel 3 1035/1200

Last edited:

Bochi

Character Sheet - Lazuli
Race
Lupo
Level
1 (0 / 200 EXP)
Class
Warrior
Money
0G
Mhm.png
Personality
Quietly determined to do her best, even though she's still mostly a rookie fresh out of training.

Having completed the initial stages of her training, Lazuli has been sent out to Tonia on an assignment from her mentor. Until she's made considerable progress in doing so, she's not allowed to return.
Backstory
[#(%^!#$&)#!*)%**_^*_#!%!#!]

[$)%*(*#*()_(_(_)(_(_()!)%)-$_]

[))#$!-^()%_#))((_(_(!##$!@!%]

--- Purge Precept - No Exception
InventorySkills
ItemDescription
Outfit
The standard outfit for Lazuli, consisting of a jacket, a black one-piece, gloves and shoes. Made for functionality in mind, light and easy to move about it.
Training Claws
A pair of common metallic blades. The design isn't anything to write home about, but the quality is excellent.
Swiss Army Knife Collection
Never leave home without your versatile pointy knives all rolled up into one case. What, you need more knives? Have another one then.
Empty Sefirot Ring
A familiar looking ring, but without the jewel in the centre.
SkillDescription
Sefirot-In-Training
Uninitiated Sefirot carry the risk of losing their reason and entering a berserk state due to inexperience. Lupos are a bunch of bloodthirsty combat maniacs. Put them together and you get disaster.
Untrained Fang
Compared to most, Lazuli's raw attack output isn't very high. She doesn't have any intentional burst capabilities as well (with the exception of going berserk, which is unintentional).

However, rookie or not, she's still a Sefirot. And Sefirots have tricks. This includes being a nightmare to armoured targets.

Lazuli's attacks bypass a portion of armour.
Sefirot of Understanding
She might not yet be the best Sefirot trainee there is, but she has one hell of a teacher---the Third Sefirot herself. It might not be intentional, but sometimes having that connection could come in handy.

"...Try not to depend on the Tenth too much."