Paul_Tromba
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• As some of you know, I was given a knife at the age of four and told to not cut myself as a way for my parents to get me out of the house and into the swamp next door. Though all this did was allow me to learn how to widdle pretty good wooden swords. Watched tons of videos and read plenty of books on sword arts while mimicking them as best I could.
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    That's even worse. Did it get infected? it must have.
    T.K._Paradox
    T.K._Paradox
    He got pretty bad burns that fucked his muscles in his hand for a while as well as little pieces of metal that had to be pulled out of his burnt flesh. Not because he grabbed it, he manage to let go before it burned permanent damage, because the slag in the tank grafted on to his skin.
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    Yeah, sounds pretty bad. glad there was no permanent damage but jeez
    I found that if you consider the effects of illegal substances, they sound more like fantasy potions with lingering side effects that aren't nearly as good as the initial effects. Alcohol? Confidence boost. Crack? Super strength. Adderall? Hyper-focus. Weed? hyper-unfocus. All of these have lingering side effects ranging from headaches to cancer. However, it's like a payment for using the potion.
    SakeVision
    SakeVision
    Yeah, I believed that. Did a shit load of psychs, dissos and deliraints over the years, in order to unveil this reality and go beyond.
    Gave me brain damex.
    T.K._Paradox
    T.K._Paradox
    People I know that have taken psychedelics have reported that they have literal seen angels.

Biblical accurate ones.
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    Yeah, same here.
    Just finished reading A History of the Vikings by Gwyn Jones. Now to reread Vinland Saga and see how much is historically accurate.
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    Very little of this is historically accurate
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    The characters were all real though
    Day #216 of throwing random shit in a pot and seeing how it tastes because I don't want to spend more money on food when there's some in the fridge: Brussel sprouts, chopped onion, butter, flour, tuna, chicken broth, teriyaki sauce, some spices, and cherry liquor. cook on low till it thickens into a sauce and serve over rice. End result... Tastes pretty good actually.
    Discount_Blade
    Discount_Blade
    Serve this chicken on top of rice. If you have any leftover sauce in the pan, try and scoop it into the rice before adding the chicken on top but you shouldn't have much left as the sauce should have cooked onto chicken and thickened. If it's runny, you added too much soy sauce or water or not enough cornstarch and so it will be a cunt to clean off of pan.
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    This sounds really good. I'll give it a try once I go to the store.
    Discount_Blade
    Discount_Blade
    It's awesome. One of my favorite dishes to make, any time I get chicken breast, this is the only thing I do with it. You can substitute Teriyaki sauce for Soy sauce since I know quite a few who prefer that with chicken rather than soy. Also, for me, it makes 4 fairly large servings so making this can feed me for 2 days if I eat two bowls/plates of it a day. Never eat breakfast and don't get hungry until 1 or 2 pm.
    I have never been on a date before and now I want to date but there's a problem. All the girls that are younger than me are either illegal or cringe and the ones who are older than me are either cringe, already have children, or possibly my older half-sister that I've never met.
    T.K._Paradox
    T.K._Paradox
    I have a similar hair problem, it doesn't stop growing! Not that I particularly have a problem with it, but my mom and sister force me to shave it down because it makes me look like a wildman.
    T.K._Paradox
    T.K._Paradox
    And once it really got so bad I had a full on afro not even three months into the lockdown.
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    Yeah, the afro stage is always the worst. Right now my hair is long enough to weigh it down but I had the afro not too long ago.
    Reactions: Agentt
    Should I change my story "I accidentally summoned the hero! Now what?" to "Oops, I summoned a Russian."?
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    that's why I only post on Scribblehub now. Most of the other sites are too toxic and/or greedy with very little exposure.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    why cater to other sites. why care about rage 0 ratings.

just don't care.

simple as.

post as you please.
    SakeVision
    SakeVision
    yeah, don't care. but a lot of people do. drama on rr about 0.5 ratings happens roughly twice a day.
    So you think me just saying random words was completely normal and didn't suspect anything?
    Reactions: Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    Yeah. I mean, I say random stuff all the time. It's not exactly odd.
    Reactions: Agentt
    Agentt
    Agentt
    Well, yeah, but cookies giving gonorrhea is something I am yet not capable of
    Met someone who read my story on webnovel... They called me cringe but ultimately liked my story. I don't know whether to feel happy since they knew me by my story or sad because they called me cringe.
    Just started back on my college classes. Gotta say that I'm procrastinating a lot and it's only day one. I just want to write. Is that too much to ask. Instead, I have to read books that are the epitome of boring.
    If I ever publish a really popular book series I'm going to keep a stockpile of every book so that I can make them go out of print and sell signed copies for a much higher price due to the lack of supply and higher demand. It will at least keep me afloat when I need extra cash. Then I'll put them back into print as a 2nd edition with cool watercolor scenes on the inside.
    I do not forgive the fact that you look like a crackhead
    Just had the worst dream. I was taken in by these cannibal children who were using the bones of their victims to seal away a great evil that lurked in the tunnels under the town.
    SilvCrimBlac
    SilvCrimBlac
    @BenJepheneT
    Funny you should say Detroit. This whole thing sounds like Chaldean Town.

@Paul_Tromba If the children don't get you, their parents who all happen to have scimitars hanging on their walls, will take their chances and try to do something even worse. Let the kids eat you, its far better than what the adults plan.
    SilvCrimBlac
    SilvCrimBlac
    For reference, Chaldean Town is an area in Detroit that I lived in and also nearby for years where the vast majority of the population are Assyrians. Not sure if they are actual Assyrians but thats what they call themselves. Call them "Middle Easterners" and they get as mad as a Spaniard would be if you called them Mexican. Very angry.
    SilvCrimBlac
    SilvCrimBlac
    Even saying Arab pisses them off which is weird because ancient Assyria's heartland, and capital, was in the Upper Mesopotamian area of Northern Iraq....a land with nothing but Arabs mostly, with a minority population of Kurds from further north and some a small smidgeon of Persians from Iran.
    I love my hometown but I can't stay there for too long or else my southern accent comes back and it takes a few weeks for me to revert to the midwestern accent that I picked up due to me being made fun of for my southern accent. Sometimes I can hide it till it goes away with a British or Irish accent but now I can't do that anymore because now the neighbors think I'm on the spectrum.
    T.K._Paradox
    T.K._Paradox
    Michigan is just a big mixed bag of nuts. I spent a lot of time in Flint and it is completely different from something like Frankenmuth, or Lansing, or Kalamazoo.
    SilvCrimBlac
    SilvCrimBlac
    Never been to Frankenmuth, Small town vibe though. Been to Lansing and Kalamazoo though. Lansing to me is just a smaller Detroit visually, minus the entirely boarded up and empty (crime infested) city blocks of course. I want to move to Ann Arbor to be honest. Fell in love with that place during the Summer I was there. That or go back to Durham, NC.
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    @SilvCrimBlac I grew up in NC and know what you mean. Though, I'm the same way as I have more of a Georgia/Louisiana accent due to living in the boondocks and my parents hanging out with people who were from those area's.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…